OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

well the ftl i work at originally only had about 40 pair of these in mens sizes. we just got another shipment and we now have about 100 of these 6's inmens sizes. we still had more space jams than these. these really are sick though. my manager is not even going to open up early because he said there is nobuzz about this release. imo if all the websites sold out at 175-200, then theres alot of buzz about this release. 2 pair will be my minimum.

I went and checked these out today. Was wearing my 2000 infrareds to compare. Not a bad shoe but just not the same. They are comfortable and fit the samethough.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Yo! Who knows where I can get Infrared colored paint? Yes, I thinking bout doing it! LOL!

Im sure you are thinking about it you got the 15's in your avy you seem like a dude that just dont give a $$## lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Yo! Who knows where I can get Infrared colored paint? Yes, I thinking bout doing it! LOL!

Im sure you are thinking about it you got the 15's in your avy you seem like a dude that just dont give a $$## lol
LMAO!
roll.gif
I see you got jokes! lol Keep trying last time iheard comedians weren't getting paid well.
indifferent.gif

128679892870251417.jpg

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

copped...on discount
You really think these will be around for a discount? Unless you got a plug or you work at a shoe store you ain't gettin' these at discounted prices. The average person doesn't know or even care about the difference between Infrared and Varsity Red. These will fly off the shelves.
Felt this had to be said again

LOL at the heads that got the '00 Infrareds bashing on these "fake" Varsity Reds. And I understand completely why: because y'all don'twant to see all these clueless dudes with no knowledge walking around in these and your Infrareds wont mean as much anymore. But since I don't have '00Infrareds, I'm not gonna bash these since I really don't care for them. But when the Concords are re-retroing, expect a lot of hate from me lmao.
I just want JB to stop re-retroing everything from the 1-14 AJs, and they just continue their ugly Teams,fusions, and whatnot that they've been doing. Letthe real heads enjoy our shoes that have meant so much for us instead of destroying them and making them widely available to everyone. That is the reason theshoe "game" has died and there is no point of trying to find and hunt for our gems knowing they will just release them again after every 5 years smh.Sorry if I sound bichy and "hypebeast" like, but that's just how I feel.

After seeing these in the b/s, I've decided to wait it out for the infa pack. If I miss out, oh well. I can't justify paying $150 for the VR. On to thenext...

Originally Posted by PN23

LOL at the heads that got the '00 Infrareds bashing on these "fake" Varsity Reds. And I understand completely why: because y'all don't want to see all these clueless dudes with no knowledge walking around in these and your Infrareds wont mean as much anymore. But since I don't have '00 Infrareds, I'm not gonna bash these since I really don't care for them. But when the Concords are re-retroing, expect a lot of hate from me lmao.
I just want JB to stop re-retroing everything from the 1-14 AJs, and they just continue their ugly Teams,fusions, and whatnot that they've been doing. Let the real heads enjoy our shoes that have meant so much for us instead of destroying them and making them widely available to everyone. That is the reason the shoe "game" has died and there is no point of trying to find and hunt for our gems knowing they will just release them again after every 5 years smh. Sorry if I sound bichy and "hypebeast" like, but that's just how I feel.
Exactly very good post i agree with that one line but i don't agree with the rest

Originally Posted by PN23

LOL at the heads that got the '00 Infrareds bashing on these "fake" Varsity Reds. And I understand completely why: because y'all don't want to see all these clueless dudes with no knowledge walking around in these and your Infrareds wont mean as much anymore. But since I don't have '00 Infrareds, I'm not gonna bash these since I really don't care for them. But when the Concords are re-retroing, expect a lot of hate from me lmao.

I just want JB to stop re-retroing everything from the 1-14 AJs, and they just continue their ugly Teams,fusions, and whatnot that they've been doing. Let the real heads enjoy our shoes that have meant so much for us instead of destroying them and making them widely available to everyone. That is the reason the shoe "game" has died and there is no point of trying to find and hunt for our gems knowing they will just release them again after every 5 years smh. Sorry if I sound bichy and "hypebeast" like, but that's just how I feel.

OG heads can !%+! off.

I'm an OG 'head', I've owned doubles in every Original VI colorway that released. Owned countless retro Infared VI's but I still bought theVarsity Red VI. At the end of it all; if you like them, buy them, if not, don't.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by casekicks

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color]

It's kinda hard to "step ya money up" when I have a limited income due to being permanently disabled..You try steppin ya money up on 900/month homie..Keep ya mouth shut...
This is why i told that dude to stop saying stuff like that because you don't know peoples financial situation people got kids,bills,school tution, and a family to take care of not everyone has money to "cop" all the latest releases every time there is more important things some have to spend there money on then a pair of jordans every release

Preach!!!!, I used to be fortunate to get every release but due to limited income I gotta sometimes get rid of what I already have to get money to copsomething new I want. Back to the topic, these kicks are crazy. I just picked my pair up last nite from my homeboy. He copped them in the BX for retail. Justhad to pay that wack NY tax. working on a 2nd pair. I should be good tho. The suede is really different it has a Velvet feel too it, its almost like a felt tippen. Thats probably why they look ashy when you take a pic with flash. They didn't come ashy at all tho. Im happy with these. For those that passed, yourgonna kick your self in the @ss in a few months when these are all sold out. These definatly not sitting on shelves.

@ TaggPopperNJ Alot of bx spots is selling these for retail which is149.99 im so mad i pulled the trigger on these so early at pys.com and pay $200
sick.gif

But oh well whats done is done at least im getting my pair
pimp.gif

I think these came out better than I expected. Just my pair yesterday. It kind of feels like the insole is made of some velvety type of material.....very nice

I held these in my hands last night.... will not cop, even for disco, but I'm that much more excited for white/var. reds and OREOS !!!! They look wwaayyyybetter than most of the pics we've seen though I can say that for sure....

glasses.gif

im off all week until saturday 1/23/10. i will go into work at about 9 am, buy my 2 pair for $112 a piece, sell about 30-40 pair of these, then go home and andunds my
pimp.gif
2010 retro 6. these have just as good quality as the db 6, which is excellent. i know the color is not infared and the suede is not durabuck, butthese still have good quality imo. it is very possible that these might not sell out on rd but i highly doubt it. there are no calls to the store asking aboutthese or dudes walking in asking about these but then again all the websites have sold out for over retail.

^ It only takes one person to walk outside with these on and stunt for people to ran and cop these are not going to sell out on release IMO but they will notseat like the air jordan 12's

I've been looking in this thread and can't find it verified anywhere (sorry if it's in here), but is this shoe a GENERAL RELEASE?

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I've been looking in this thread and can't find it verified anywhere (sorry if it's in here), but is this shoe a GENERAL RELEASE?
I know i said this three times already lol but i guess i will say it again when these were first announced it was said that they would be alimited release but alot of people said they are seeing them everywhere so they might have changed it to a GR But... Like i said before it depend on were youlive if you live in a area were there is a lot of sneakerheads that changes everything

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I know i said this three times already lol but i guess i will say it again when these were first announced it was said that they would be a limited release but alot of people said they are seeing them everywhere so they might have changed it to a GR But... Like i said before it depend on were you live if you live in a area were there is a lot of sneakerheads that changes everything

Gotcha. I know these are going to fly in the CHI...

Anybody from south florida know of any spots in dade/broward that got 'em early for retail? I was gonna wait until the RD butI'm steppin' out 2nite and want to stunt on my homeboys
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom