OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

haha this kid sickickz is dumb as hell. Talk about sounding like an herb. You're starting to sound like ninjakid.

Move over.

why are u getting so emo on here? afraid to admit to what is right? I love it when people call another person names behind a monitor. there's a name for that. Help me out.
@sickickz23

THE MOMENT I SAW YOU POSTING AGAIN I FELT SICK TO MY STOMACH BECAUSE YOUR PREVIOUS POST IN HERE WAS GOOD CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM NOW YOU WENT FROM THAT TO JUSTPLAIN BASHING JUST LIKE NINJAHOOD

mike1991.jpg

@ infrared's VS. Varstiy Reds

THE INFRAREDS WAS A AMAZING SHOE I WATCHED JORDAN DESTROY THE LAKERS IN THEM TO GET HIS FIRST CHAMP THEY HAVE A DEEP PLACE IN MY HEART BUT YOU HAVE TOUNDERSTAND THAT AS TIME GOES ON THINGS DON'T STAY THE SAME FACE IT THERE NEVER GOING TO SEE THE SAME 2000 0R 91 SHOE AGAIN THESE VARSITY REDS ARE NOT THATBAD I SAW AND HELD THEM IN MY HAND I EVEN STATED THAT MY BOY ROCKED THEM AND HE WAS BREAKING NECKS IN THEM THIS RELEASE IS A GOOD RELEASE YOU JUST HAVE TO FACETHE FACTS THAT THERE A DIFFERENT SHOE AND THAT'S IT... SIMPLE

@"THE PACK"

I AM GOING TO BE HONESTY I DON'T LIKE ''PACKS'' WHY ? BECAUSE I FEEL ITS A RIP OFF MOST OF THE TIME ONE SHOE IN THE PACK WOULD BE HOT ANDTHE OTHER WOULD BE TRASH (3/20 PACK) ETC.

ITS JUST JB'S WAY OF MAKING A EASY $310 OFF THERE CONSUMERS AND THE QUALITY IN SOME OF THE PACKS ARE NOT GOOD SOME NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE QUALITY OF THESEVARSITY RED

@ IS THE INFRARED GOING TO BE RELEASE THIS SUMMER OR AT ALL ?

YES....THE INFRARED AND WHITE NOT THE BLACK INFRARED . THE BLACK INFRARED WILL BE RELEASE MAYBE NEXT YEAR OR MOST LIKELY IN A COUPLE YEARS

@WILL THE WHITE INFRARED BE IN A PACK ?

MAYBE BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE SECOND HALF OF THE PACK WILL NOT BE THE INFRARED AND BLACK

NINJAHOOD AND
sickickz23 I FEEL YOU I HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT BE HAPPY YOU GUYS HAVE THE INFRARED SOME OF US DON'TAND THIS IS THE CLOSES THING WE CAN GET TO HAVING THEM STOP THE SENSELESS BASHING NINJAHOOD YOUR 26 GROW UP AND sickickz23YOU KNOW BETTER STOP TEAMING UP WITH NINJAHOOD TO DESTROY THIS PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@BabyJumpMan

$150 Flat

Glad you got them, did they try to beat you in the head or he told you $150?
he asked for 150 straight up. I didnt even have to ask him.
That might be a first
laugh.gif
Still undecided if I'll cop for myself, gotta go there tomorrow to pick up a pair of space jams for a fellow NTer.

OLD heads always saying "I remember the good old days" well guess what the "good old days" is gone its 2010 were not in the 90'sanymore jordan is retired,the bulls dont win anymore and JB isn't what it use to be get over it !

Originally Posted by mj234eva

$315 for both via eBay.

If I waited until next week and paid retail + Chicago tax, I'd pay $330.

I blame you and these pics for leading me to go buy these. I saw them in kids size a couple of days ago and I thought about it....but these pics and those iceysoles will have me calling my FNLconnect in the morning

Originally Posted by mj234eva

$315 for both via eBay.

If I waited until next week and paid retail + Chicago tax, I'd pay $330.

nice pics....

seeing your username had me thinking tho..was that you with the pics on iss of the seaglowed jams?
nerd.gif

Btw i know this is off topic be anyone watching the hawks and suns game mike bibby is stunting with the RED AND WHITE LOW 13 and joe johnson got the WHITE,Blueand Red P.E. 12'S ON

Originally Posted by MrWavez

nice pics....

seeing your username had me thinking tho..was that you with the pics on iss of the seaglowed jams?
nerd.gif

Thanks and naw I never sea glowed a pair of SJs before.

AntBanks81 - sorry man...lol.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

haha this kid sickickz is dumb as hell. Talk about sounding like an herb. You're starting to sound like ninjakid.

Move over.

why are u getting so emo on here? afraid to admit to what is right? I love it when people call another person names behind a monitor. there's a name for that. Help me out.
@sickickz23

THE MOMENT I SAW YOU POSTING AGAIN I FELT SICK TO MY STOMACH BECAUSE YOUR PREVIOUS POST IN HERE WAS GOOD CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM NOW YOU WENT FROM THAT TO JUST PLAIN BASHING JUST LIKE NINJAHOOD

mike1991.jpg

@ infrared's VS. Varstiy Reds

THE INFRAREDS WAS A AMAZING SHOE I WATCHED JORDAN DESTROY THE LAKERS IN THEM TO GET HIS FIRST CHAMP THEY HAVE A DEEP PLACE IN MY HEART BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT AS TIME GOES ON THINGS DON'T STAY THE SAME FACE IT THERE NEVER GOING TO SEE THE SAME 2000 0R 91 SHOE AGAIN THESE VARSITY REDS ARE NOT THAT BAD I SAW AND HELD THEM IN MY HAND I EVEN STATED THAT MY BOY ROCKED THEM AND HE WAS BREAKING NECKS IN THEM THIS RELEASE IS A GOOD RELEASE YOU JUST HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS THAT THERE A DIFFERENT SHOE AND THAT'S IT... SIMPLE

@"THE PACK"

I AM GOING TO BE HONESTY I DON'T LIKE ''PACKS'' WHY ? BECAUSE I FEEL ITS A RIP OFF MOST OF THE TIME ONE SHOE IN THE PACK WOULD BE HOT AND THE OTHER WOULD BE TRASH (3/20 PACK) ETC.

ITS JUST JB'S WAY OF MAKING A EASY $310 OFF THERE CONSUMERS AND THE QUALITY IN SOME OF THE PACKS ARE NOT GOOD SOME NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE QUALITY OF THESE VARSITY RED

@ IS THE INFRARED GOING TO BE RELEASE THIS SUMMER OR AT ALL ?

YES....THE INFRARED AND WHITE NOT THE BLACK INFRARED . THE BLACK INFRARED WILL BE RELEASE MAYBE NEXT YEAR OR MOST LIKELY IN A COUPLE YEARS

@WILL THE WHITE INFRARED BE IN A PACK ?

MAYBE
BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE SECOND HALF OF THE PACK WILL NOT BE THE INFRARED AND BLACK

NINJAHOOD AND sickickz23 I FEEL YOU I HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT BE HAPPY YOU GUYS HAVE THE INFRARED SOME OF US DON'T AND THIS IS THE CLOSES THING WE CAN GET TO HAVING THEM STOP THE SENSELESS BASHING NINJAHOOD YOUR 26 GROW UP AND sickickz23 YOU KNOW BETTER STOP TEAMING UP WITH NINJAHOOD TO DESTROY THIS PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD

....and you know this how?

^ I already explained all that before go back a few pages i am not explaining that again especially to people who don't want to listen

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by casekicks

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

step ya money up

It's kinda hard to "step ya money up" when I have a limited income due to being permanently disabled..You try steppin ya money up on 900/monthhomie..Keep ya mouth shut...

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color]

It's kinda hard to "step ya money up" when I have a limited income due to being permanently disabled..You try steppin ya money up on 900/month homie..Keep ya mouth shut...
This is why i told that dude to stop saying stuff like that because you don't know peoples financial situation people got kids,bills,schooltution, and a family to take care of not everyone has money to "cop" all the latest releases every time there is more important things some have tospend there money on then a pair of jordans every release

The bickering and plain hating on here is getting disgusting. Sounding like a bunch of little girls. just do you. the *!%% you care what anyone else spendstheir money on?

Does anyone know if the infrared pack is dropping in kids or not?

BTW I know for a fact the pack is dropping, just didn't get to ask the source what type of release it is. Thanks

^ No one said the pack isn't dropping and no one said it is but if it does drop the black and infrared is not going to be in it but the white and infraredis most likely going to be in the pack but no one knows yet what the second half of the pack is going to have

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@BabyJumpMan

$150 Flat

Glad you got them, did they try to beat you in the head or he told you $150?
he asked for 150 straight up. I didnt even have to ask him.
That might be a first
laugh.gif
Still undecided if I'll cop for myself, gotta go there tomorrow to pick up a pair of space jams for a fellow NTer.
roll.gif
Yea I asked him about those... My size is lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng gone......
ohwell.gif

Good looking out tho man. If I can pay it forward somehow, hit me up in the future and Ill do my best to help you

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color]

It's kinda hard to "step ya money up" when I have a limited income due to being permanently disabled..You try steppin ya money up on 900/month homie..Keep ya mouth shut...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I do apologize for my comment seeing your situation ... but I'll bedamned if your gonna tell me to keep my mouth shut[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Fall back[/color]..[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]and Nikekidwonder we have never crossed paths on here who could you be referring to?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom