OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

One more week....
pimp.gif

Any word on sneaker preorder..?? Did they ship yet? Also, what shipping service does sneaker preorder use?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think a lot of the websites are selling out due to international buyers

This is true but a lot of stores like pys.com sold out the first day thats not normal how could all most every store online sell out the first day and theywere sold above retail marqueesole sold out and they were selling them for $300
sick.gif
that shows you this release may not have the same buzz as the space jams but its very close

Either people are going crazy for these or these they are more limited then they appear to be

Talked to my dude at FA and he said that they look real nice in person..None of the ones his store got are "ashy"..So I think Im gonna get theseinstead of the previously mentioned 1/2 cents..I just hope they don't disappoint cuz the pennys will not be there anymore if the J's look terrible..Imgonna keep my fingers crossed..

^ If i was you i would go to some mom and pop stores or some footlockers they already have them on display and look at them and see if you like them

Im skeptical about these being sold out online...........isnt pys notorious for just selling a handful at first for acertain price and when they 'sell out' they get a 'restock' and hike up the prices?

Still tho......these are VI's...theyre gonna move regardless...hell i remember when those Olymipic 2008'sdropped.....ppl were lined up the night before. They didnt make it past that weekend. Im just saying

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

step ya money up

It's kinda hard to "step ya money up" when I have a limited income due to being permanently disabled..You try steppin ya money up on 900/month homie..Keep ya mouth shut...
This is why i told that dude to stop saying stuff like that because you don't know peoples financial situation people got kids,bills,school tution, and a family to take care of not everyone has money to "cop" all the latest releases every time there is more important things some have to spend there money on then a pair of jordans every release

^^@nikekid..LOL you lil h o mo just last monday you made a comment towards me bout not having loot cause i asked bout pysshipment(which will be here jan 19th) im a licence electrician wit a family...KID PEEP THE AVY I SAY FLY ...this last remark you made here is funny as hellcause you post so much this week you cant kep your comments right...and by the way i gwets more bread then then your moms and dad YOU LIL TRICK!!!

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Im torn on these..Not because of quality, but because I just got the chance to get the silver 1/2 cents for 115 shipped..But I can only get one pair of kicks..So yall think I should get the pennys or the 6's..I really like them both and really want both..

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]step ya money up[/color]

It's kinda hard to "step ya money up" when I have a limited income due to being permanently disabled..You try steppin ya money up on 900/month homie..Keep ya mouth shut...
This is why i told that dude to stop saying stuff like that because you don't know peoples financial situation people got kids,bills,school tution, and a family to take care of not everyone has money to "cop" all the latest releases every time there is more important things some have to spend there money on then a pair of jordans every release

^^@nikekid..LOL you lil h o mo just last monday you made a comment towards me bout not having loot cause i asked bout pys shipment(which will be here jan 19th) im a licence electrician wit a family...KID PEEP THE AVY I SAY FLY ...this last remark you made here is funny as hell cause you post so much this week you cant kep your comments right...and by the way i gwets more bread then then your moms and dad YOU LIL TRICK!!!
I am sorry but i think you need to get off the weed i got free ground shipping too because i was too broke to get any other shipping option whywould i make a comment like that too you lol go back and show me were i told you that
roll.gif
thats the second time you tryed to bash why i have no clue

hey was just wondering if a size sells out on pys.com will that size go away or will it stay up on the site and they mite over sell? also to the guys thats copped from them how long does there shipping take?

its depends on what shipping you use they have a chart that tells you when the shoes will ship depending on what day you order them and the shipping you use

the free ups shipping also is there size chart acurate?/to there stock?
yes the free shipping is the UPS Ground Shipping
indifferent.gif

@ addictfanatic1982 you asked me a question i give you a answer that's it were in this comment did i make fun of you????

@ TaggPopperNJ Alot of bx spots is selling these for retail which is 149.99 im so mad i pulled the trigger on these so early at pys.com and pay $200
sick.gif

But oh well whats done is done at least im getting my pair
pimp.gif

damn homie 2 bills? at least you got them, thats what counts. If you got the funds, you should cop them again for $150 and flip the ones you paid $200 for onebay or something. they going for that much. Or just hold on to them for a little bit then sell or get a nice trade with them. Either or you'll still getback what you paid for them.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on the VI? This will be my first pair of VI.

I heard some people say go a size up, some say go a size down. Honestly these are true to size to me. I wear a 10 and most of the kicks I have especiallyjordans I fit a 10. So I would say go with what your size is.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

@ TaggPopperNJ Alot of bx spots is selling these for retail which is 149.99 im so mad i pulled the trigger on these so early at pys.com and pay $200
sick.gif

But oh well whats done is done at least im getting my pair
pimp.gif

damn homie 2 bills? at least you got them, thats what counts. If you got the funds, you should cop them again for $150 and flip the ones you paid $200 for on ebay or something. they going for that much. Or just hold on to them for a little bit then sell or get a nice trade with them. Either or you'll still get back what you paid for them.

this is a good idea

This is the email I got from Citysole yesterday:

I am really sorry to say but we are running sort of inventory for that shoe. I am trying to source out that shoe. If you want you can wait for the some day ori can refund you full amount of pruchase made by you . I am really sorry again for this.

Mike Shaw.
Citysole.com

I asked for my money back cause i can't wait for "some day".

Originally Posted by magc840

This is the email I got from Citysole yesterday:

I am really sorry to say but we are running sort of inventory for that shoe. I am trying to source out that shoe. If you want you can wait for the some day or i can refund you full amount of pruchase made by you . I am really sorry again for this.

Mike Shaw.
Citysole.com

I asked for my money back cause i can't wait for "some day".
If you want to cop now you can get them here http://www.kixclusive.com...o-black-varsity-red.aspx or wait for release butbeware of kixclusive i have heard alot of horror stories about them thats why they still have so many still in stock i would wait until release

I'll have these babies on my feet this time next week. Believe that.

And I keep reading all these posts about people being "broke" and whatnot, havin to pinch for shipping, etc...My question is this: How you goin tocollect an exclusive and expensive set of items when you can't get your money up? If I wasn't sittin' well bills paid no worries I wouldn'teven be sweatin a shoe purchase, I got to eat and have the necessities all taken care of first.

But, I understand somewhat, cuz VI's are hard to pass up.

Thanks for the link Nikekidwonder. Too steep for me though. I passed on UTA last night as a matter of fact. I'd probably just cop from my spots or ifsomething better online comes along.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@BabyJumpMan

$150 Flat

Glad you got them, did they try to beat you in the head or he told you $150?
he asked for 150 straight up. I didnt even have to ask him.
That might be a first
laugh.gif
Still undecided if I'll cop for myself, gotta go there tomorrow to pick up a pair of space jams for a fellow NTer.
roll.gif
Yea I asked him about those... My size is lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng gone......
ohwell.gif

Good looking out tho man. If I can pay it forward somehow, hit me up in the future and Ill do my best to help you
Yea suprised they even got them so late. No problem, thats what NT is all about. Just let me know if you find any spots on LI that might get theMotorsports.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I'll have these babies on my feet this time next week. Believe that.

And I keep reading all these posts about people being "broke" and whatnot, havin to pinch for shipping, etc...My question is this: How you goin to collect an exclusive and expensive set of items when you can't get your money up? If I wasn't sittin' well bills paid no worries I wouldn't even be sweatin a shoe purchase, I got to eat and have the necessities all taken care of first.

But, I understand somewhat, cuz VI's are hard to pass up.

Its not a matter of being "broke" its a matter of having a budget some people are willing to spend X amount of money for sneakers some peopledon't have a budget at all

^@nikekid..LOL you lil h o mo just last monday you made a comment towards me bout not having loot cause i asked bout pys shipment(which will be here jan 19th) im a licence electrician wit a family...KID PEEP THE AVY I SAY FLY ...this last remark you made here is funny as hell cause you post so much this week you cant kep your comments right...and by the way i gwets more bread then then your moms and dad YOU LIL TRICK!!!
Calm down, son. How old are you? Getting mad over the internet is notwhat's up.
BTW, that car is not fly.
laugh.gif

niketalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow i didnt know NT offers financial planning now...maybe someone can help me setup an IRA. lol

guys, take care of your bills and things that really matter first, not worth the debt and interest on bills just for a pair of shoes (yea i said it). thats myadvice for those with a budget etc. good luck. remember while some of you guys sit here bickering about whether JB gave us infrareds or suede vs. nubuck thereare people in Haiti and other parts of the country who dont even have a house right now yet alone a pair of sandals to wear or drinking water.

its all about putting things in perspective fellas. with that said, have a good day!

http://www.yele.org/ great org to donate to... i did, i just hope it helps. wyclef jean's org.

Back
Top Bottom