OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I can't wait for the white and red 6's come out too that wil be my next sneaker purchase i think those are going to be very hyped alot more than these

But if both 11's come out in Fall all hell will break loose especially for the concord's

You should wait for the 11s and hopefully they do something as far as quality goes I should have to scrape pimples off of my jays especially when clearisildoesnt work on shoes. Hopefully these are 10xtimes better and less stiff

I'm a lil upset they did away with the retro cards AGAIN....I wonder if JB will bring em back for good or not???

I was feeling the new retro cards and thought that it was an opportunity for JB to put a new take on an old idea.

What's up with the red sittin' behind the perforations just above the midsole? Anyone else seen those on their pairs/ones they have seen in person? All the Bred VI's I've seen in person I haven't seen that red sittin' behind the perforations. I like it though.

its from the insole. the shoes were sitting on my dining room table right below this chandelier i have...so you can see through the holes and look at theinsole. you won't be able to see the insole through the holes in person in natural light.

Originally Posted by debs 168

well...not infrared but they'll do until the pack drops, if it drops.

they're looking
pimp.gif
in this pic...can't wait to getmy pair. good pics debs!

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

For those that have them, do they fit big? I usually wear a 9, should I get an 8.5? My boy wears an 11.5 and he bought the Doernbechers and said they fit huge. Should I be worried about these fitting big also? Thanks for the help.

If it's been answered already, my bad. I mean there's 212 pages to read through haha.

Originally Posted by debs 168

its from the insole. the shoes were sitting on my dining room table right below this chandelier i have...so you can see through the holes and look at the insole. you won't be able to see the insole through the holes in person in natural light.
word word, thanks for the knowledge, and nice catch with the fresh breds.

all these walls of text over a pair of shoes
smh.gif
...if you don't like it, then just keep it moving...true retro or not, a black and red colorway jordan isalways good money in my book, i just came back from getting my pair....and for the record, i hated Jordan growing up, he was too good, never let my Knicks ormy man Charles Barkley get a ring

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

all these walls of text over a pair of shoes
smh.gif
...if you don't like it, then just keep it moving...true retro or not, a black and red colorway jordan is always good money in my book, i just came back from getting my pair....and for the record, i hated Jordan growing up, he was too good, never let my Knicks or my man Charles Barkley get a ring

TELL EM' WHY YOU MAD SON

^^^^^^check out your local Footaction and Finishline. Footlocker would probably be worth it as well, but it seems like they will be getting less of these thanthe other two.

For those that have them, do they fit big? I usually wear a 9, should I get an 8.5? My boy wears an 11.5 and he bought the Doernbechers and said they fit huge. Should I be worried about these fitting big also? Thanks for the help.

If it's been answered already, my bad. I mean there's 212 pages to read through haha.

I always get my size no matter what and they have always fit some a little big but still my feet always feel comfortable

after looking at all the pics online..i was saying it was an easy pass for me...then yesterday my boy showed them to me in person..and i have to say there notall that bad...

I got them early thanks to djkaos and want to wear them early but all this damn rain here in SoCal, LA raining for a week? C'mon!

Saw these today. The suede isn't as bad as I thought. It is soft, softer than the 60 plus and looks better than the quality on the 23's.

What I don't understand is the black air bubble and the infrared is better than the varsity red. The varsity is sort of dull.

Right now I'm leaning towards getting them

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^^^^check out your local Footaction and Finishline. Footlocker would probably be worth it as well, but it seems like they will be getting less of these than the other two.
adding to this ...the Footlocker on State (Chicago) said they got about 120 pairs of mens sizes as opposed to the 300 something of spacejams theyreceived

im really not trying to contribute to the hype machine, and if i do its inadvertent, im just giving a heads-up to those who think this might be an easy pickup

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Were is everyone copping there pair ?

How much did you pay ?

why do you think JB didn't put a retro card in the box ?

These are some decent topics that everyone should be discussing

I will go first i payed 199.99
sick.gif
free ground shipping at pickyourshoes.com ups is coming 2day with them
smile.gif

I got my pair from sneakerpreorder.com for $190 free 2-3 day shipping. They are waiting for me to open at my house. Came in while i was at work. Pictures tocome

damn Reggie those look stunning in that pic. I have seen them in person and cannot get enough of this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom