OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Seattle isn't as bad as most places. hopefully I'll be fine when I get there.
Not gonna really trip if i don't cop it.

Just got mine from Ruggedsole, will definatley be getting 1 more pair Sat to keep for later, the suede is nothing like the Citrus 7 it feels alot more plush.

There are some mighty fine pix of the shoes in this thread.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Stop sleepin' people come Sat those 100+ pairs at retailers will b gone by atleast 1 or 2 pm...atleast here in NYC they're becoming harder to find now at the early spots downtown soho is almost completely wiped out i had my boy check like 5 spots since he works at NYU so it's on his way home he told me 4 outta the 5 spots sold out and that Premium Laces had a few sizes left, but they want $200 which i am amazed they're even selling for that price when they can be found for 160...that being said it only means it was prolly a last resort or really beasted to pay that much good luck on Saturday fellas.

...also that spot Sports Max on Fordham will let you pay then pick up as well they offered me that on Saturday when i went, but i just didn't feel comfortable letting my money sit in one store till Weds so i managed to get two more on Sunday from my initial spot

look uptown
that was the initial spot if i don't have to leave Manhattan for kicks I won't but since my spot didn't have the sz12 i was looking for i tried over there...no luck my uptown spot told me they would transfer the pairs from their Harlem store and have them for meSunday...and they did i really thought they were gonna forget me so i had the BX store as Plan B

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Stop sleepin' people come Sat those 100+ pairs at retailers will b gone by atleast 1 or 2 pm...atleast here in NYC they're becoming harder to find now at the early spots downtown soho is almost completely wiped out i had my boy check like 5 spots since he works at NYU so it's on his way home he told me 4 outta the 5 spots sold out and that Premium Laces had a few sizes left, but they want $200 which i am amazed they're even selling for that price when they can be found for 160...that being said it only means it was prolly a last resort or really beasted to pay that much good luck on Saturday fellas.

...also that spot Sports Max on Fordham will let you pay then pick up as well they offered me that on Saturday when i went, but i just didn't feel comfortable letting my money sit in one store till Weds so i managed to get two more on Sunday from my initial spot

look uptown
that was the initial spot if i don't have to leave Manhattan for kicks I won't but since my spot didn't have the sz 12 i was looking for i tried over there...no luck my uptown spot told me they would transfer the pairs from their Harlem store and have them for me Sunday...and they did i really thought they were gonna forget me so i had the BX store as Plan B
These are moving fast in NY if all the early spots sell out already at $200 and online stores before release you know this release is going to bea problem

I just received my shoes from ruggedsole.com. And I must say that these shoes are great, not only in quality, but also in reliving memories. They are not theinfrareds, but they are a great substitution. Plus you can wear them without the fear of them crumbling under your feet.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Idk what's worse: someone telling another that there living in the past, or that someone who's preaching to not live in the past, has an iconic figure in the avy.....um.....from the past. I'm a little confused lol.
I don't think you understood my comment but its okay you been in here bashing so much your hate fulled heart and small brain must be tired

ORLY?

[h2]My yuku posts[/h2]

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/19/10[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

dude, i'm from markham, the southwest chicagoland suburbs.i grew up with the bulls and the bears. i remember the jordan craze in 84-85 when they dropped. you're not telling me nothing new about these shoes and "sentimental" value. i collect them too, so yes, they mean somethin' to me, but i'm not finna immolate myself or whatever if they change somethin' up colorwise or material wise. be for real. and again, OG means original gangster, you moron.
ps. i still call my "sneakers" gym shoes....

tough man typing names on a keyboard.

So let's just say someone at your job(if you have this type of job), says to you, "go to HR, they need to see you asap." Would you tell them,"HR means home run you moron."
laugh.gif
That's how you look rightnow with this OG means original gangsta crap you are trying to preach. It's not working.

Markham eh? I'd expect more from a Bulls fan(?) growing up in the late 80s early 90s. Those were some good times, great memories. But they were just shoesto you? Wow. Well that's your view. Cool I guess.

Can someone please post pics of the difference between BLACK/VARSITY RED JORDAN 6'S & THE BLACK/INFARED JORDANS 6'S.

I'm tryna show my followers on Twitter the differences (Twitter.com/JulezRulez145)

Thank you appreciate it NT.
wink.gif

just got mine 6's from pys and there very nice im a sz 9.5/10 and i went with a 9.5 and these fit pretty BIG so to those that cop this weekend i wont go upin sz.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can someone please post pics of the difference between BLACK/VARSITY RED JORDAN 6'S & THE BLACK/INFARED JORDANS 6'S.

I'm tryna show my followers on Twitter the differences (Twitter.com/JulezRulez145)

Thank you appreciate it NT.
wink.gif
tons of comparison pics have been posted go back a few pages to find it

Back when the space jams release and people was going crazy for them in Sacramento a guy was asked what he thought of the craziness for shoes and he said this :

"Buying rare sneakers is the gayest sport in the world. You basically stand in line for hours to pay the most for the ugliest sneakers in the world just to impress other sneaker nerds, none of whom, are hot women. Gay"

And besides the ugly sneakers part i come to realize this is true on some levels and this thread proves it.

probably da most stupidest thing anyone can type....if u tryin to impress women so much why don't you be a make up consultant...that ought to blow emaway....
grin.gif

i buy kicks cuz imma sports fan, and i like being fly and comfortable, if you do things "just to impress women" you end up like da tools onjerseyshore..and FAST.
laugh.gif

im off these wack impostor infrareds..... Never wear em is just NT's version of Marquesesole...son takes vibrant and striking pics, he's a WDYW rat sohe know photography.

and like other's said, they ALLLLLLL over NYC right at this second for retail or 10 dollars more and lampin.... if you TRUELY want these just cuz, or maybeyou want a stunt dummy

till da real infrareds drop, wait till saturday, get em retail and keep it casual.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Back when the space jams release and people was going crazy for them in Sacramento a guy was asked what he thought of the craziness for shoes and he said this :

"Buying rare sneakers is the gayest sport in the world. You basically stand in line for hours to pay the most for the ugliest sneakers in the world just to impress other sneaker nerds, none of whom, are hot women. Gay"

And besides the ugly sneakers part i come to realize this is true on some levels and this thread proves it.

probably da most stupidest thing anyone can type....if u tryin to impress women so much why don't you be a make up consultant...that ought to blow em away....
grin.gif

i buy kicks cuz imma sports fan, and i like being fly and comfortable, if you do things "just to impress women" you end up like da tools on jerseyshore..and FAST.
laugh.gif

im off these wack impostor infrareds..... Never wear em is just NT's version of Marquesesole...son takes vibrant and striking pics, he's a WDYW rat so he know photography.

and like other's said, they ALLLLLLL over NYC right at this second for retail or 10 dollars more and lampin.... if you TRUELY want these just cuz, or maybe you want a stunt dummy

till da real infrareds drop, wait till saturday, get em re tail and keep it casual.

Hopefully the pack isn't super super limited, or a international release..

Back
Top Bottom