OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

just saw these in person for the 1st time over the weekend and i must say the "suede" is really nice, which was a nice surprise considering how manyppl have bashed the material. shape didn't bother me. pretty disappointed at the shade of red tho. very dull. at the end of the day my main concern,however, is the paint chipping on the midsole. looks like that will be a serious problem for sure.
smh.gif

all that said, one pair for me strictly on discount tho.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just saw these in person for the 1st time over the weekend and i must say the "suede" is really nice, which was a nice surprise considering how many ppl have bashed the material. shape didn't bother me. pretty disappointed at the shade of red tho. very dull. at the end of the day my main concern, however, is the paint chipping on the midsole. looks like that will be a serious problem for sure.
smh.gif

all that said, one pair for me strictly on discount tho.
ohwell.gif

QFT Material Is Pretty Official!

Still on the fence about these, they look good in pics, but when I seen them in person... they dont look that good. The red is to red and the black materiallooks cheap. Look nothing like infrareds. Would much rather just wait and see if those drop.

Just paid for a pair at a local spot but can't pick up until RD, but it wasn't the size I wanted, instead I got it a 1/2 size bigger than my originalsize.

Now I know selling/trades aren't allowed and I haven't read anything of this sort since the first page, anybody willing to trade an 11 for a 10.5???

Thanks and if we can't trade/sell let me know and I'll ignore the trade until RD.

Thanks guys!

Anyone know if the $25 champs discount gift card that they give out for the space jams has a exp date ? i want to save it to cop the white and red 6's injune

Went to my local store this morning an tried these bad boys on. There very comfortable and now i think imma copp these. I mean i cant turn down this shoe for105 + tax.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just paid for a pair at a local spot but can't pick up until RD, but it wasn't the size I wanted, instead I got it a 1/2 size bigger than my original size.

Now I know selling/trades aren't allowed and I haven't read anything of this sort since the first page, anybody willing to trade an 11 for a 10.5???

Thanks and if we can't trade/sell let me know and I'll ignore the trade until RD.

Thanks guys!

and so the trading begins in this post. :smh

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just paid for a pair at a local spot but can't pick up until RD, but it wasn't the size I wanted, instead I got it a 1/2 size bigger than my original size.

Thanks guys!

and so the trading begins in this post. :smh

Just a simple question, if we can't trade then I'll wait until Saturday. It's no biggie, just curious.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Went to my local store this morning an tried these bad boys on. There very comfortable and now i think imma copp these. I mean i cant turn down this shoe for 105 + tax.

employee discount?

After trying on these shoes and walking around with it i think its safe to say these shoes are one of the most comfortable jordans i have ever brought i haveslightly wide feet and these fit perfectly i will be beating these into the ground because i will be wearing them a lot

As of sizing i wear a size 8.5 and they fit perfectly for the people who was wondering how size 8.5 fits

Stop sleepin' people come Sat those 100+ pairs at retailers will b gone by atleast 1 or 2 pm...atleast here in NYC they're becoming harder to find nowat the early spots downtown soho is almost completely wiped out i had my boy check like 5 spots since he works at NYU so it's on his way home he told me 4outta the 5 spots sold out and that Premium Laces had a few sizes left, but they want $200 which i am amazed they're even selling for that price when theycan be found for 160...that being said it only means it was prolly a last resort or really beasted to pay that much good luck on Saturday fellas.

and hell yes these are by far the most comfy j's i've bought since my 3's idk if it's the round toe or the cushioning inside but they feelgreat i wore them all weekend...JB made me bite my tongue on this release after all the crap i was talking before seeing them in person

...also that spot Sports Max on Fordham that i mentioned a few pages back will let you pay then pick up as well they offered me that on Saturday when i went,but i just didn't feel comfortable letting my money sit in one store till Weds so i managed to get two more on Sunday from my initial spot

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by never wear them

4281957875_eafc0ecb1a.jpg

4282700210_c4624ed7c7.jpg

These pics make them look better than infas look on feet.

I'm just saying...
thoes are really great pics. the red color doesnt matter that much to me. i think they should have used varsity on mjs shoe to begin w. infa is just too pinky IMO.

This pic just sold them for me.. thats it. Crackk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

does anyone think getting these at the store will be hard?
Depends on were you live

At places that have a lot of sneakerheads these are not going to sit for a week i think these will sell out in a couple days but i don't think they willlast a week for sure

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Stop sleepin' people come Sat those 100+ pairs at retailers will b gone by atleast 1 or 2 pm...atleast here in NYC they're becoming harder to find now at the early spots downtown soho is almost completely wiped out i had my boy check like 5 spots since he works at NYU so it's on his way home he told me 4 outta the 5 spots sold out and that Premium Laces had a few sizes left, but they want $200 which i am amazed they're even selling for that price when they can be found for 160...that being said it only means it was prolly a last resort or really beasted to pay that much good luck on Saturday fellas.

...also that spot Sports Max on Fordham will let you pay then pick up as well they offered me that on Saturday when i went, but i just didn't feel comfortable letting my money sit in one store till Weds so i managed to get two more on Sunday from my initial spot

look uptown

Back
Top Bottom