OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

smh @ everyone going for their 2nd, third and fourth pair and @%@%. I hope everyone who wants their first pair gets a shot.

aj63.png

aj62.png

aj61.png

...for the european niketalkers out there, just got my pair from Oqium Rotterdam (the shipment Netherlands > Italy took just 3 days, DHL ftw, and the shoeswere double boxed) and man, these shoes have exceeded my expectations by a fair amount, fk the haters who almost succeded into making me think that thesewoulda been s hit.

Quality is [color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]G R E A T[/color]: the suede is actually A LOT nicerthan people make it out to be, it reminds me quite a lot of the nubuck-like material used in the OG Agassi's Air Tech Challenge 2's and I'd takethis fabric over durabuck anyday, still pretty high maintenance though (this is not something you'd want to wear on a rainy day unless it gets waterproofedsomehow).

Everything else is spot-on, my fiancee isn't really into sneakers and was born in 1988 (thus she knows very little about MJ and Jays since neither haveever really been popular in our country) yet she said the shoes looked great and far batter than any throwback Air Max (which is what you'd normally see atsneakerheads' feet in my country).

Granted, I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in over 10 years, however if this is the so-called "cheapness" you guys have been accusing JB of, Idunno what you're on TBH because [color= rgb(0, 0, 102)]these are, quality-wise,better of/on par with most OG's[/color] (just, don't think of them as Infraredreplicas because they feel very different, in fact they're more of a Retro+ colorway than anything) I guess that those who've beencomplaining either didn't really see (and held) the shoe in person or never really owned an OG.

Also: these definitely don't fit true to size. Both my OG Air Lightning I (another basketball shoe) and my Tuned Air X are size 12 as well and kinda fittight while these VI's fit a little large even though they're new. Go half size bigger if you're gonna cop these.

these are, quality-wise, better of/on par with most OG's

8ea3607d105f46e99c38330628e5e891.jpg

(just, don't think of them as Infrared replicas because they feel very different, in fact they're more of a Retro+ colorway than anything) I guess that those who've been complaining either didn't really see (and held) the shoe in person or never really owned an OG.

no i'm pretty sure that the majority of people that won't touch this release have owned either the OG pair or pair from 2000.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

[color= rgb(0, 0, 102)][color= rgb(0, 0, 102)]these are, quality-wise, better of/on par with most OG's[/color]
[/color]

(just, don't think of them as Infrared replicas because they feel very different, in fact they're more of a Retro+ colorway than anything) I guess that those who've been complaining either didn't really see (and held) the shoe in person or never really owned an OG.

no i'm pretty sure that the majority of people that won't touch this release have owned either the OG pair or pair from 2000.
If you don't have these shoes you got no room to talk since you're most likely talking outta your a ss, basing your claims on pictures andbaseless assumptions. Biased much?

Regardless (cuz you might have them, meaning that you're just either d umb or trolling us all), these are muuuuuch better, quality-wise, than I recall myOG VII and VIII (and any Agassi shoe between 1991 and 2002) being back then. [color= rgb(0, 0, 102)]Fact.[/color]

If you don't like em fine, it's a matter of preference after all, but spreading ****** it on the alleged "cheapness" of the materials isdespicable. These are worth every penny.

I got mine last week. Dropped $140 for them in Jersey City, NJ. Good looking Westside Ave.

Just got paid, and it's looking like I may be sitting this release out. Oh well. Good luck to others getting their pairs.

by the looks of it, the only way ill get a pair on Sat. is if my brother in law's homie comes through, and gives me his employee discount...we'llsee...

So I guess people are ignoring that very noticeable scuff on the pic in this page. Denial, trying to force yourselves to believe in only the good.....will only lead to disappointment in the end.

I noticed the scuff, that's not my pair though. Pretty sure not all pairs have scuffs, etc...

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by iliaden

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

dont pay over retail when they drop in 2 days guys...thats a stupid move

just sayin...it will be an easy cop if you really want them
Unless it's me and need a size 7 in mens.
mad.gif
NDC, Eastbay...easy cop
I know Eastbay but what is NDC, only got Footlocker here but they will not have my size....thanks for the net, best regards from Denmark..you know, the tiny dot on the map.
smile.gif
NDC = nike.com

g'luck sir.

and can anyone tell me the release type????

General Release.
THANK YOU. you get $10 paypal for freekin helping me i asked 20x in this thread. whats your email?

you asked this question about 100 times already and i told you it depends on your area if you have a lot of sneakerheads in your area it may be harder to copthen if you didn't it also

depends on were your copping from online,general store, etc.

When a product is really hyped the type of release doesn't matter look at the space jams that was a general release and look what happened there

If your copping from a store just go early in the morning on Release date

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

^sick pic

1 more day it took FOREVER i hope there isnt a big line cause i want to make sure i get a non ashy pair
use a lint brush (hopefully it comes with one)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

dont pay over retail when they drop in 2 days guys...thats a stupid move

just sayin...it will be an easy cop if you really want them
Unless it's me and need a size 7 in mens.
mad.gif
NDC, Eastbay...easy cop
I know Eastbay but what is NDC, only got Footlocker here but they will not have my size....thanks for the net, best regards from Denmark..you know, the tiny dot on the map.
smile.gif
NDC = nike.com

g'luck sir.

and can anyone tell me the release type????

General Release.
THANK YOU. you get $10 paypal for freekin helping me i asked 20x in this thread. whats your email?

you asked this question about 100 times already and i told you it depends on your area if you have a lot of sneakerheads in your area it may be harder to cop then if you didn't it also

depends on were your copping from online,general store, etc.

When a product is really hyped the type of release doesn't matter look at the space jams that was a general release and look what happened there

If your copping from a store just go early in the morning on Release date

grin.gif
Minus all the hype, it's a GENERAL RELEASE.

So I guess people are ignoring that very noticeable scuff on the pic in this page. Denial, trying to force yourselves to believe in only the good.....will only lead to disappointment in the end.

This dude is steady tryin to make us not buy this shoe. I know you're mad but just give it up.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Completed my 2 pairs today. Thanks to my NY connect, I won't go twice early here in Serramonte for the wrist band and RD...can sleep well. You need to get these. IMO, quality is on point.

I was seriously on the fence about these because I didn't want to pay retail, but after those pics, consider these
officer-rick-ross.jpg

JF04, Well that picture is of a detention officer, not a "COP" but I hear ya lol
wink.gif

officer ricky (rick ross)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

This dude is steady tryin to make us not buy this shoe. I know you're mad but just give it up.
Don't bother responding to him his like a little kid he just wants attention

defianley getting another pair after getting mine from ruggedSole, these are much better than I would have ever though from JB, alot of you will be upset whenthat package dissappionts you. 1 more of these and 2 of the white/ red and I am good with JB. Had these in 91 as my first Jordan and now getting these realhappy with JB for once. And who cares about a little scuff you could wipe off with a rag like all suede does not get scuffed up sometimes, thats why on a greatrelease like this you buy 2 one to beat up and wear and then another to break out in a year or 2.

I dont get why people come in here trashing the shoe when theyve already said how bad they are. Talking about a scuff?? How many times do people have to saythat, it wasnt even a scuff, you can just wipe that off with your finger. I saw them in person yesterday and they looked really good.

If your not copping and think the shoe is garbage, fine, but stay out for the rest of us that just want info.

Back
Top Bottom