OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I've come to my final decision, and I will cop from Swoosh if they're available Sunday morning in my size. If not, guess it wasn't meant to be.

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Happy with mine, but you will definitely have to look at a couple of pairs before buying. This is not a shoe that you can buy online, suede was an awful choice of material for these.Better looking in person and these should sell out. Only bad thing is that it will be hard to maintain as you will need suede protector, brush, eraser, etc...
Good call about checking them out before buying them. I figure the suede will probably not be consistent in terms of color shading. Hopefully Ican pick up 2 pairs on eastbay and my local shoe store and pick out the best
smile.gif

Well, let me play deveil's advocate for a second.... I'm passing, like really, cuz these have never made my eyes widen. But I know many of you havethese as a Grail, or getting them Just cuz someone else is, smdh. I've seen the madness for the SpaceJams, and I'm not even gonna deal w/ that in thefirst place. I prolly could get em, but ima save my stacks, put that towards sumthin better. Feeling the need to retire from sneakers... bout to step up, grabsum Gucci/Para/Ferragamo joints... REAL freshness

To all trying to cop, good luck.

Originally Posted by JayWalker559

Man, can't believe RD is tomorrow. Wonder if the weather in California is gonna keep anybody from camping out. Curious to see how many sites are going to crash later tonight.
laugh.gif

I passed by NTLA this morning around 7:30am on my way home from work and there was about 12ppl in line waiting for wristbands. Idk if they were waiting forJordan VI's or ZKV DK's tho. But regardless, weather will not keep sneakerheads from getting what they want apparently...

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Man, can't believe RD is tomorrow. Wonder if the weather in California is gonna keep anybody from camping out. Curious to see how many sites are going to crash later tonight.
laugh.gif

I passed by NTLA this morning around 7:30am on my way home from work and there was about 12ppl in line waiting for wristbands. Idk if they were waiting for Jordan VI's or ZKV DK's tho. But regardless, weather will not keep sneakerheads from getting what they want apparently...

it never does

off topic but i must be the only person on earth that is not feeling ANY of the kobe V's.

Originally Posted by debs 168

off topic but i must be the only person on earth that is not feeling ANY of the kobe V's.

nah you not bro they light they IV were 10000000X better IMO

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

Why camp when they're up on Eastbay now?

look to your right on the pg you dont see that coundown clock where add to your cart would be... SMH....... & eastbay prbly will crash 1/2 hr into the"MADNESS"

Word in the Kobe thread is there's over 100 people in line at NTLA right now. Some may be for the Kobe V dropping tomorrow but most likely a turnout likethat is for the VI's. The Kobe thats dropping isnt even a laker color so i dont see the crowd being for that.

^ Could be for both

Why wait in line for one shoe some might end up copping both this is bad news for people copping on release
tired.gif

Good thing i already got my pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Word in the Kobe thread is there's over 100 people in line at NTLA right now. Some may be for the Kobe V dropping tomorrow but most likely a turnout like that is for the VI's. The Kobe thats dropping isnt even a laker color so i dont see the crowd being for that.

W T F is this??????? I'm not a big fan of ANY Kobe shoe, so whatever.

But people in line NOW for a GR????????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by marley

Word in the Kobe thread is there's over 100 people in line at NTLA right now. Some may be for the Kobe V dropping tomorrow but most likely a turnout like that is for the VI's. The Kobe thats dropping isnt even a laker color so i dont see the crowd being for that.

W T F is this??????? I'm not a big fan of ANY Kobe shoe, so whatever.

But people in line NOW for a GR????????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Man its a retro of a numbered Jordan in a semi-OG colorway. You know people are gonna trip for it. Cats are so thirsty for retros that are close to OG colorsthey are gonna line up to the point where this aint GR anymore. Just like the Jams. The chaos is brewing...lol

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by freshsince85

laugh.gif

I passed by NTLA this morning around 7:30am on my way home from work and there was about 12ppl in line waiting for wristbands. Idk if they were waiting for Jordan VI's or ZKV DK's tho. But regardless, weather will not keep sneakerheads from getting what they want apparently...

it never does
Yeah, it was be interesting to see how midnight tonight and tomorrow morning turn out. When the Space Jams came out in Sacramento, mad heads inline at Arden Mall. I heard like 400 people in line or something. They made the mistake of doing a midnight release over there, cops ending showing up becausethe crowd got rowdy. Praying my pair comes in the mail today, feels like i've been waiting forever. Crazy to think people in Houston lined up sinceWednesday if what people said were true.

It's been rainnin in SO CAL 4days now, wonder if this might be q sign from the gods above to stop all the kids from campin and even coppin tomorrow...

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Well, let me play deveil's advocate for a second.... I'm passing, like really, cuz these have never made my eyes widen. But I know many of you have these as a Grail, or getting them Just cuz someone else is, smdh. I've seen the madness for the SpaceJams, and I'm not even gonna deal w/ that in the first place. I prolly could get em, but ima save my stacks, put that towards sumthin better. Feeling the need to retire from sneakers... bout to step up, grab sum Gucci/Para/Ferragamo joints... REAL freshness

Man you hit it on the head. These are nice but i dont know if i am going to pick them up. Been going back and forth in my head...But most peopleare buying these on hype to flip....Hence why my retirement from the sneaker game is near

e413642c45370a8c08d466592d4ee0ae567fa32f.pjpg

55926744220d90b66c42ebe808d2944028495242.pjpg
195266647803c0af6942d3e34dd166d45444f015.pjpg

heres my pics there not great lol i know they look ashy but beleave me they are not sorry i didnt tag the pics copping 2 more tomorrow
pimp.gif

^Yeah i just buy sneakers if i have the money and want to treat my self that's about it people take this thing to far buying 2 pairs and crap just to selland stuff to me its dumb go get a

real job open a sneaker store or online store these resellers are the reason the space jam release was what it was everyone could have got there pair at retailif only people wasn't so

selfish and greedy tons of kids could not get there gift because of losers who want to buy 3 pairs and for what

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Well, let me play deveil's advocate for a second.... I'm passing, like really, cuz these have never made my eyes widen. But I know many of you have these as a Grail, or getting them Just cuz someone else is, smdh. I've seen the madness for the SpaceJams, and I'm not even gonna deal w/ that in the first place. I prolly could get em, but ima save my stacks, put that towards sumthin better. Feeling the need to retire from sneakers... bout to step up, grab sum Gucci/Para/Ferragamo joints... REAL freshness

real freshness??? more like overpriced (even more than jordans) and ugly.

Back
Top Bottom