OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

so uhm, what kind of product are you gonna use to waterproof the suede? Would Timberland Balm be ok?

Happy with mine, but you will definitely have to look at a couple of pairs before buying. This is not a shoe that you can buy online, suede was an awful choiceof material for these.Better looking in person and these should sell out. Only bad thing is that it will be hard to maintain as you will need suede protector,brush, eraser, etc...

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I dont get why people come in here trashing the shoe when theyve already said how bad they are. Talking about a scuff?? How many times do people have to say that, it wasnt even a scuff, you can just wipe that off with your finger. I saw them in person yesterday and they looked really good.

If your not copping and think the shoe is garbage, fine, but stay out for the rest of us that just want info.
Exactly

And the sad part is its only two people that's been doing this

Ninjahood seem to stop but this other guy smh....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by terrimui

Are there any places in NYC that's doing a midnight release?

Places in NYC has been selling them since last week lol

Check out some mom and pop stores

But the problem is some of them are asking for like $200 and up so i would recommend waiting for release and going early in the morning

Getting up early to get these. Buying from a reputable store instead of trying to decipher fake from real on ebay or craigs is worth its weight in gold.

The last time i woke up early for ANY SHOE RELEASE was back in 2001 for Cool Grey 11's.

Sweet jesus, if i can't get these online tonight...

this grown %+@ man is gonna have to wait with the chulren for shoes.

Damn shoes?! Oh lawd...

Something to think about...................going to finish line and ordering on line doesn't assure you of getting a pair. I have had it happen where Idid that and then never recieved the shoes. They told me they fill the in store sales first. FWIW.

From Eastbay:

"In order to appreciate the Jordan Retro 6, you have to start at the beginning. It all started in 1991, when the original Air Jordan VI was released - itwas the first Jordan with an internal bootie and it boasted a striking design, Porsche-inspired pull tab and Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. It was also the shoe MJ wore as hecaptured both the league and Finals MVP. The Jordan Retro 6 is a retroed version of that classic shoe, offering a fresh look with the same iconic details. Thisshoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector'scondition." The upper is a combination of leather and synthetics with perforated details and sleek designs throughout. The pull tab remains the same andthe midsole cushioning provides comfort with polyurethane, a Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel and an Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot. The sole is comprised of solid andtranslucent rubber with a unique traction pattern for performance and style."

Man, can't believe RD is tomorrow. Wonder if the weather in California is gonna keep anybody from camping out. Curious to see how many sites are going tocrash later tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

Something to think about...................going to finish line and ordering on line doesn't assure you of getting a pair. I have had it happen where I did that and then never recieved the shoes. They told me they fill the in store sales first. FWIW.
There will still be plenty of NTers that order from FNL, and if there order isn't filled they will complain. If you really cant get these, Ican help out a few people just shoot me a pm.

I'm happy I got to see them in person a few days ago, so I wouldn't have to get up early or even camp out for this shoe.. JB is really slick not lettinpeople see the shoe before RD because then u can make up ur mind, no one tomorrow after campin, Or wakin up early out of bed for this shoe is goin to turn itdown in the store even if they really don't love it.. Please belive me when I say that alot of the pics in here of the shoe made them look so much betterthen what they really are. Look if u like the shoe tomorrow then cop but if not then please DONT so JB can get back do doin it right, PEACE..

getting up early to get these too... actually theres like 3 stores within 5 blocks that I can try to get these. all the stores says it shouldnt be a problem

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I'm happy I got to see them in person a few days ago, so I wouldn't have to get up early or even camp out for this shoe.. JB is really slick not lettin people see the shoe before RD because then u can make up ur mind, no one tomorrow after campin, Or wakin up early out of bed for this shoe is goin to turn it down in the store even if they really don't love it.. Please belive me when I say that alot of the pics in here of the shoe made them look so much better then what they really are. Look if u like the shoe tomorrow then cop but if not then please DONT so JB can get back do doin it right, PEACE..
I have seen the pics and I do agree with you...........the pics shown on here make the shoe seem better than what they are. I think most peopleare getting them because the 6's are what made everyone love the JB.

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I'm happy I got to see them in person a few days ago, so I wouldn't have to get up early or even camp out for this shoe.. JB is really slick not lettin people see the shoe before RD because then u can make up ur mind, no one tomorrow after campin, Or wakin up early out of bed for this shoe is goin to turn it down in the store even if they really don't love it.. Please belive me when I say that alot of the pics in here of the shoe made them look so much better then what they really are. Look if u like the shoe tomorrow then cop but if not then please DONT so JB can get back do doin it right, PEACE..
I have seen the pics and I do agree with you...........the pics shown on here make the shoe seem better than what they are. I think most people are getting them because the 6's are what made everyone love the JB.

i disagree with this. I think for the most part the pics have been making them look worse than they really are, but I also do know that there seems to be agreat bit of variation in these kicks between pairs when it comes to cosmetic flaws etc, because I have seen some flawless pairs in person that look betterthan any pics I have seen on here to this day. Just my opinion though.

so will that free shipping code wk for the vi's on eastbay???????

or if anyone can help me out with a sz 12 for retail + s&H drop me a PM asap *EDIT* eastbay says the free shipping code will not wk for the vi & thetotal for a single pair is $157.48 exactly

Back
Top Bottom