OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Ninja always drops the knowledge! Lol. Do you look this stuff up or just know it?

Im 26, & been on this site 8 years, so you can chalk it up to experience & common sense .
or hate
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

copped earlier, just looked in the box and I got 2 right shoes fml. Hopefully they still have my size tomorrow :-/
LOL. DAYUM. I feel bad for you and the dude who got the two left shoes. good luck.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eastbay still has plenty of sizes on sale, even sz. 11 lulz

Actually they don't. If you click on any of the sizes they're not available. There's a bunch on NDC and finishline but Eastbay is sold out.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^You are right, my fault G

All I mean is that GR shoes are 100% confirmed 2 always be discountable (since the recent full u.s. recession effect)
im not a G,  thanks for answering my question though.. BTW great input Mr. NikeTalk.
I am sorry for labeling you, but much appreciation 2 on the feedback. I learned a lot from being a NikeTalker for the past 9 years, and I hope I can teach ALL that I know

man you arent teaching anybody, you just make yourself  look stupid, i think half these people block you homie. i think you should change your screen name again "Mr. death of NikeTalk"

acutally i donated money to haiti on top of what i pay for sneakers, hows that grab ya

WOW! I have been grabbed. I am impressed.... you must be a bizzilionare!!!! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! By the way on a message board I too am a bizzilionare.. in fact, I am a whatever I want to be.  Because whatever I say, you have no way to prove otherwise! How's that grab ya!

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by magicmike872

23SOLE Im with you. If these kicks would have sold out, kids would of thought they were the best ever! It's either you like the shoe or you don't. Don't like what Kanye likes, or what is hard to find, because I could name plenty of shoes that are limited that are wack! I remeber when I bought my OG Concords. People looked at me like I was a idiot for buying patenet leather shoes, but I did not care because I liked them. Key phrase being "I liked them". You kids should try that sometime...

Yep magicmike I totally agree! I specifically remember in 7th grade people saying the two holes in the the tongue on my basketball shoes were stupid and way too much for a shoe... now look at them.  I also remember that with the flashy silver tongue, fuzzy Jumpman (VII), and the patent leather.  Funny, I think a lot will be said the same about the "window" on the 2010's, and that's why I like them.  They are different and not like all the other shoes- it's how JB started!
Exactly!!!! Yes I remember people sayin that to a tee!...Air Jordans always pushed the envelope and be unique...but ya know I loved Air Jordans because I just wanted to be like Mike..these kids don't know the feeling of havin a pair of sneakers being worn by the man himself and watching em on tv...  nowadays some buy em cuz of hype, exclusiveness, and re-selling etc. Back then we just liked the shoe for what it is and what it meant to us. To us o.g. heads it's purely nostalgic...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by magicmike872

23SOLE Im with you. If these kicks would have sold out, kids would of thought they were the best ever! It's either you like the shoe or you don't. Don't like what Kanye likes, or what is hard to find, because I could name plenty of shoes that are limited that are wack! I remeber when I bought my OG Concords. People looked at me like I was a idiot for buying patenet leather shoes, but I did not care because I liked them. Key phrase being "I liked them". You kids should try that sometime...

Yep magicmike I totally agree! I specifically remember in 7th grade people saying the two holes in the the tongue on my basketball shoes were stupid and way too much for a shoe... now look at them.  I also remember that with the flashy silver tongue, fuzzy Jumpman (VII), and the patent leather.  Funny, I think a lot will be said the same about the "window" on the 2010's, and that's why I like them.  They are different and not like all the other shoes- it's how JB started!
Exactly!!!! Yes I remember people sayin that to a tee!...Air Jordans always pushed the envelope and be unique...but ya know I loved Air Jordans because I just wanted to be like Mike..these kids don't know the feeling of havin a pair of sneakers being worn by the man himself and watching em on tv...  nowadays some buy em cuz of hype, exclusiveness, and re-selling etc. Back then we just liked the shoe for what it is and what it meant to us. To us o.g. heads it's purely nostalgic...
Yep.. shoulda added this too.... How many of you 25+ remember sitting right in front of the TV so you could get a grasp of a new color or if it was the All Star game a new model? No forums, no internet, no clear pics of a shoe that released in 6 months.  It's different now but this is why I still collect, to grasp a little of those memories even though it will never be the same.  People talking like 2000 was the good ol days, hell naw! Watching Mike on WGN trying to see what he was wearing were the good ol days!!!!!

well I can say my spot sold out. We had 72 pairs (a couple less than the jams) and they sold pretty good. For guys who think this shoe is gonna sit around like the xii's your wrong I guarentt it.

Glad this release confirmed everything Ive been saying about these being an easy cop and I cant believe the people that paid above retail for them. This morning was kinda blissful strolled into the mall at 9:57, got to finishline and 9:59, got my size looked them over and paid and went on with my life...

NIKEKIDWONDER WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kid disappeared after the knowing these didn`t sell out. All the time and effort of hyping this release, dude was on here every minute of the day for a month
smh.gif
smh.gif

I got my pair. Wish it was nubuck tho. Oh well they still look clean. I think this is a shoe that is going to be enved by people after After they sel out and they realize they didn't get a pair. Lol

either way man. all it means to me that I may be able to get another pair is a few weeks when the price drops Im glad they didnt sell out cause I like em..

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

off to bed i got a camping trip in the morning good luck to everyone trying to grab these 

a i sent u a question in your pms. please answer

Super easy cop. I didn't even get off work till 2, walked in the mall and they still had hella left. In fact, the next store I walked into had reasonable sizes left too! The suede isn't bad as everyone's sayin. Funny, y'all act like this is suede like on Puma Clyde's or something. It's really not that suede-y, and I actually had the original 91 Infareds. I was 20 years old at the time (you do the math, and don't try to "school" me youngstas, lol). I'm not all into the whole exact matching, grown-man Garanimal look, but the infareds were hella hard to match, imo, so I actually dig the varsity red. Yeah, hypebeasts are all into em now, but back in 91, fluorescent colors were still kinda in. You'll see this in a lot of Nike models from 1991.

But yeah.....walked into the mall round 2:30, copped for $150 plus tax. Walked away laughin cuz this foo I know was tryna sell em to me this morning for 2billls sayin, "Ah bro, you know these are gonna sell out!" Silly, new booty reseller. Get a real job, #@@%!

I copped today at valley fair mall in the bay and I was there at 830pm n still got a pair. This release was the easiest cop no doubt this year. I wish the space jams was this easy.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

no im just better than you, and i got the bank account to show for it

jayzcrazy.jpg
laugh.gif

I hope you were being sarcastic, or you're young. More money doesn't mean you're better then someone. Besides I've seen you post a couple of times about having a lot of money, why you offering $10 for a swoosh account though
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom