OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Some people will complain no matter what.

I'm just glad to get a colorway in the VI's that I can actually rock (finally).

Listen dude, I respect your hustle. Because that's all your doing in every one of your replies to all these new releases. You really don't like these shoes, admit it....your just trying to promote your website through fabricated feelings about these half +$* JB new releases.
Ouch.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

on box tag it say black/varsity red no infrared they are not the infrareds people get over it
For real, I like infrareds much much better, but these are a different release, a dope one too imo.

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

on box tag it say black/varsity red no infrared they are not the infrareds people get over it
For real, I like infrareds much much better, but these are a different release, a dope one too imo.

exactly. you people that are still referring to these as infrareds really need to go back to Kindergarden to get your color selection/view right.

For what its worth its a solid RETRO+ colorway. Everyone is just mad because they are not releasing the Infrared colorway instead. JB knows exactly what theyare doing and people will eat this up anyway. As for me I will cop for discount only. Eventually we will see the return of the Infrareds. (I hope)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

i jus finished watching the vid again, im still tryin to understand how blk/red is a wack cw on this shoe..material, yea we all kno, but wack cw?
smh.gif

Wack because they didn't use Infrared. But I'm sure we can let that go, if we can just get the right leather on these.

No i get that but what im sayin is he we knew that it wasn't gonna be infared. that was a far gone conclusion so to say that the cw iswack cuz its varsity red and not infared is ridiculous. blk/red on damn nearly every J is clean. at the end of the day like stated hundreds of times in hereand in your above quote, the right materials and its good money.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

i jus finished watching the vid again, im still tryin to understand how blk/red is a wack cw on this shoe..material, yea we all kno, but wack cw?
smh.gif

Wack because they didn't use Infrared. But I'm sure we can let that go, if we can just get the right leather on these.

No i get that but what im sayin is he we knew that it wasn't gonna be infared. that was a far gone conclusion so to say that the cw is wack cuz its varsity red and not infared is ridiculous. blk/red on damn nearly every J is clean. at the end of the day like stated hundreds of times in here and in your above quote, the right materials and its good money.

I'm good with the Varsity Red, it's just that other people are saying that it's wack because there's no infrared.
laugh.gif

Give me durabuck leather on these and I'm a happy camper (not literally i hope).

^Agreed. Of course I'd much rather have black/infrared, but the black/varsity red could have been a hot shoe as well.
There's just no way I can get over the materials used. JB baffles me sometimes. That's why the last new release I was excited about were the XX3s.

Originally Posted by c4

^Agreed. Of course I'd much rather have black/infrared, but the black/varsity red could have been a hot shoe as well.
There's just no way I can get over the materials used. JB baffles me sometimes. That's why the last new release I was excited about were the XX3s.
It makes you say *%%???
They just used the right materials (durabuck) on the DMP VI's back in '06, and carmines last year, so why can't they use it for the 2010 VI's??

i was gonna cop these...but after i checked sneakgeekz vid, im backing off
frown.gif

better save money n after the real infras

Long story short.... I awhile back I saw that it was confirmed that the infrared (varsity red) VI's would be dropping. Thought about it, and decided tosell my infrareds while I could get top dollar for them. Only to find this crap that JB is trying to throw at us. After the sneakgeeks video, this is prettymuch what I looked like...
http://photobucket.com/images/crying gif

I just sold my DS infareds for a grip...I'll cop these no matter what plus have my extra cash. Yeah infareds look better with the durabuck than the suede,color to me are pretty close so why not? And for those that are saying its garbage, you know you're gonna cop eventually...

^Sorry bro, I hate to prove your statement wrong but im not. I dont know who these people are that buy stuff that they think is garbage. i dont see the logic.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Long story short.... I awhile back I saw that it was confirmed that the infrared (varsity red) VI's would be dropping. Thought about it, and decided to sell my infrareds while I could get top dollar for them. Only to find this crap that JB is trying to throw at us. After the sneakgeeks video, this is pretty much what I looked like...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your fault for thinkin infared and varsity red are the same color and thinkin itwas gonna be the same shoe

These are looking like a letdown...quality and visually they look more and more like the fakes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Long story short.... I awhile back I saw that it was confirmed that the infrared (varsity red) VI's would be dropping. Thought about it, and decided to sell my infrareds while I could get top dollar for them. Only to find this crap that JB is trying to throw at us. After the sneakgeeks video, this is pretty much what I looked like...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your fault for thinkin infared and varsity red are the same color and thinkin it was gonna be the same shoe

For real. I thought they would at least be close to the original (for example: black/red xi, spacejams etc.. yeah they aren't AS CLOSE to the original butat least they are similar and fresh)

Jordan brand has been known to make a simple shoe bad dont people that put them out knows it looks bad
roll.gif

lmao... that's tough, kinfoe...

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by hotbutter

imo jordan brand has always done this to us. always give us a little tease or in this case- a similar, but differnet colorway of what we REALLY want... just like last year with all the CDP packages.. they only gave us 1 good shoe in each package. the other shoe was ALL BLACK, reason? i believe jordan brand is saving the good or SOUGHT AFTER colorways for future releases...

-this way they can captalize on 2 profittable releases.

and this is just another example.. i BET that j.b will eventually come out with the og infrared shoe down the road.
I can assure you that will happen! Sooner than you think as well.
wink.gif

Hmm...The ambiguity here makes me wonder. Maybe this will be like the AJI Phat-Low release. First it was the Phat's in the Black/Red colorway, then 6 months or so later it was the AJI Hi-Straps and then it was the AJI Hi-DMP. The same shoe, released 3 different ways. This could be the same thing...Making people cop out of fear that they won't have another chance to get anything even close to Infrareds then they'll bombard our wallets and take all our money. amn JB
tired.gif
. Something to think about.
daaaaaang, kinfoe... you had to be the kid that always find the misspelled word on a test... cuz i woulda never though about it that way... lol...

big ups to sneak king for thinkin outside the box, lookin deeper than the surface... i agree 100 percent... no pole jockin , though... lol..

Back
Top Bottom