OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

these are essentially fakes in my book. look exactly like the old jumpman on the heel cheap suede fake infrared's.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

SneakGeekz how you flip-flop on your feelings about these?
laugh.gif
YOUR WACK. Varsity Red 6's are wack.
Damn, are you ok?

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

damn.... do you see the quality on those 2000 infareds..... wow? After I cop the spacejams... I might pick up white/red 12s but I will definitely not be purchasing the varsity red 6's. I don't understand JB at all. Who cares that they changed the color to varsity red... but so far as quality... they could have easily made these the same quality as the DMP 6's. But's thats just my 2 cents.

if you never seen or wore the shoe in person...you dont know the quality

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

damn.... do you see the quality on those 2000 infareds..... wow? After I cop the spacejams... I might pick up white/red 12s but I will definitely not be purchasing the varsity red 6's. I don't understand JB at all. Who cares that they changed the color to varsity red... but so far as quality... they could have easily made these the same quality as the DMP 6's. But's thats just my 2 cents.

if you never seen or wore the shoe in person...you dont know the quality
son, these are doo doo....that suede is basura, i can careless about em not being infrared either black &_______ jordan VI's are crack.

but that material is just a big deal breaker for me..i HOPE they re-tool em last minute like they did to da XX in stealth back in da day...

SSSsoooo Frreesh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!! Never really knew how nice these were until I saw them up close like this! DEF. COP!

i bet the majority of the people hatin' are hatin' because they have an OG or retro pair and they're scared of the value dropping. i'm happy isold my '00 pair last year

The infrareds look awesome, makes me want a pair...then i look at the price and walk away.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i bet the majority of the people hatin' are hatin' because they have an OG or retro pair and they're scared of the value dropping. i'm happy i sold my '00 pair last year
wrong

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i bet the majority of the people hatin' are hatin' because they have an OG or retro pair and they're scared of the value dropping. i'm happy i sold my '00 pair last year
wrong
basically...i got DMP's i just wore yesterday...u can't beat that durabuck material....that suede da varsity red's come with wont makeit to 2010..

insta crap.

these will go down in history as one of the ugliest vi to come out. exact opposite of a classic.

gentry is keeping the infareds in his closet along with his blow up dolls.....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

looks like sneakgeekz had a change of heart lol

well he bought a few pairs of the olympic pantent leather 6's and Doernbecher 6's so if he liked them then I don't see why he wouldn't likethese.

not hating on him, but I was suprised when he said they were wack.

even if these are wack compaired to the infareds, these are a million times better than the olympic's and doernbecher's.

i like them though, the sole is nice.

i don't like the suede.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Some people will complain no matter what.

I'm just glad to get a colorway in the VI's that I can actually rock (finally).

Listen dude, I respect your hustle. Because that's all your doing in every one of your replies to all these new releases. You really don't like these shoes, admit it....your just trying to promote your website through fabricated feelings about these half +$* JB new releases.
Sorry bruh, but you couldn't be further from the truth. You will see pics of me rocking these 2 weeks early when my shipment comes in, withabout 2 more pairs stocked in my closet. 6's are my favorite model, and I'm not one to complain when JB gives me something that's close enough towhat I've been begging for for years. If I wasn't feeling them I would say so, and I damn sure wouldn't be pre-selling them... hence noWhite/Black 6's on my site even tho I could if I wanted to (but best believe you will see the white/infrareds up there).

SMH, I didn't realize I had fans on NT who follow my every post. What is this twitter?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom