OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

lmao at the sneakgeekz vid... kinfoe opened'em up and was like "oops... "... lol....

gonna be all all purpose shoe.... and these are gonna sell crazy... just like the Fusion Vs of last christmas... and the retro 8s of previous christmas... andretro 5s of prior christmas... lol...

lmao at the sneakgeekz vid... kinfoe opened'em up and was like "oops... "... lol....

gonna be all all purpose shoe.... and these are gonna sell crazy... just like the Fusion Vs of last christmas... and the retro 8s of previous christmas... andretro 5s of prior christmas... lol...

Just peeped the sneakgeekz vid, he didn't seem too thrilled about em
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about copping these though not 100% sure, They don't look that bad but I want to see them in person before I make a decision. Not a hugefan of the suede
tired.gif

To Those who have ACTUAL infrareds, how do they hold up over time? I read somewhere how most infrareds are no longer wearable or somethin. I mean I'd wantto cop Infrareds instead of these no doubt even if I have to put down some extra cash, but if theyre unwearable I think I might cop these Varsity Reds. Eitherway I need some VIs in my life

^ all the looks sneaks geekz gave and all the bad said about the shoe all went away when he said

"Ill probably wear em" lmao

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^Sorry bro, I hate to prove your statement wrong but im not. I dont know who these people are that buy stuff that they think is garbage. i dont see the logic.

As we've both been part of this forum for a while..what i meant is that the people that call these garbage now end up buying them later on..you know itstrue

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Lysolflow easy on the post button ^^
wink.gif
QFE

but Im not even sure about buying these any longer. JB is being real #@$** like, and Im not wanting to support that. If the materials were right, this wouldhave been a go.I guess Ill see them in person and evaluate them that way.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^ all the looks sneaks geekz gave and all the bad said about the shoe all went away when he said

"Ill probably wear em" lmao

To me it looks like he is trying to convince himself at least he can wear them. I can go to Wal-Mart and pic up someVolts and wear them too.. but you find that silver lining in that black ashy cloud and hey, if they do end up looking as bad as they look in the pics you canat least say, "eh, at least I didn't pay 2x retail like Sneakgeekz." lmao

He hurt the credibility of this shoe even more by making a side by side comparison with the infrareds. I might try to convince myself they are nice too if Ipaid a ridiculous amount of money to get them early.

Still not feeling the Varsity reds, but i wanna see the white/black VI's. Where are the pics at?

damn.... do you see the quality on those 2000 infareds..... wow? After I cop the spacejams... I might pick up white/red 12s but I will definitely not bepurchasing the varsity red 6's. I don't understand JB at all. Who cares that they changed the color to varsity red... but so far as quality... theycould have easily made these the same quality as the DMP 6's. But's thats just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom