OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

man dont like the all suede in the new pics but im still pickin up a pair to rock

dam...
defintely luving this kicks!
but... gotta c the real thing... luving the color, the VIs...
too many hot kix coming out next year... like usual

I've stayed outta'this thread since it was started, not a fan of helping hype up a release, ESP. months in advance ..but I'm giving in.

I owned the Infs.when they dropped originally. Yup, I'm effin'old. I was 13 & my 1st pair of Jordan's were Infs.
The Inf. is bar none, w/out question, THE dopest sneaker of all time, IMO.
It's why a VI is in my avatar, it's possibe re-release/re-retro/re-imagining is why I came back to the gm after having retired in 99/2000.
I was too busy w/"life" when they retroed, & refused to miss'em again. It's why I ended up on NT, point blank.

I think anyone who OWNED these when they were "new", and DOESN'T have a clean pair of the retros, is probably butt-hurt about them deadin'theDurabuck, & IMO, rightfully so.
Willing to go so far as to say that the majority of the responses in this thread were overwhelmingly more anti-suede vs Durabuck than they were anti -VarsityRed vs Inf. CW.
To ME? ..it MAKES the shoe. Love the VI, regardless, but the Durabuck is why I sweat THAT shoe.
That material is BY FAR superior to the suede we were just given on the red V's, which "looks" to be the same material on this re-imagined VI.
Those of ya'll who have the DMP VI, or saw the pics someone dropped earlier in this thread, KNOW the Durabuck IS that shoe. That said? ..this shoe IS NOTTHE INF. Period.

Maybe it's just too hard to differentiate for some of us.
I wanted Infs. too ..but we got this instead.
Once you come to grips w/the fact that this is a DIFFERENT shoe, it's less painfull ..for me anyway. Blah.

The guys who advocate to "vote w/your wallets", are right, IMO. I also believe, however, that regardless of how "shoe heads" vote, thegeneral public will vote against us w/overwhelming majority time & time again, sans a total economic meltdown. I know V & VII packs are stillattainable. We're all pretty sure Space Jams will be attainable unless you live in the sticks AND have no internet. Nike's up on this site. They KNOWwe want the Inf. They know they can sell this re-imagined joint in the meantime & still cake tho'too. Think we're all left to decide for ourselveswhat we feel comfortable wearing/paying for, & eff'the rest, no? I hear ya'll ..this shie IS NOT THE INF..

..I also don't think it's the poopstick some are makin'out to be either.
In COMPARISON, it pales, obviously. The NEED to compare it to justify its existence tho'? ..is the issue. Let it go. Buy or not. It's not worldhunger. It's not the global fuel race.

We all agree we'll get our INF.eventually, no?
Are we worried the Mayans were right, & if we don't get it soon we're screwed?
Blah.

..Nike ..we DO WANT OUR INF. ..that's IS crystal by now, no?

I think the pics from kicks on fire look dope. I'd prefer infrareds no doubt, but the varsity red VIs are still dope in my eyes, and after reading storiesof infrareds falling apart over time, im going to cop a pair of these in 2010. Look at those icey soles
pimp.gif

^they better have the jumpman with the air under it
Go to nike retro if you want some nike air on the back

laugh.gif

epg2hh.jpg

So the Black/Varsity-Red VI have Nike Air on them after all. lol

Why can't Jordan Brand release these instead.

Varsity red is waay better than Infrared imo, but they should have kept them nubuck though!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom