OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i can finally throw away my old pair if these drop
Woah throw em away to me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Ill probably have to cop a pair even if its not nubuck, but if it is nubuck than I will be copping x3
Okay correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding, Nubuck and Durabuck are a completely different type of material.
durabuck (synthetic nubuck)

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-02.jpg

easiest material to clean and maintain...a lil sneaker cleaner w/ a towel and anything that gets on it comes off and looks DS time and time again.

here suedeish nubuck that we hate!

air-jordan-force-4-iv-black-cement-detailed-look-2.jpg

air-jordan-force-4-iv-black-cement-detailed-look-5.jpg

notice da inconsistencies in da material...da lint that already attracted to da shoe...water will fade da black.....its just overall awful.

Thank you for the comparison ninjahood.

So that people know what the hell we are talking about, when we say Durabuck.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no doubt...nike replacin' durabuck with this new crappy nubuck isn't da business....

i'll tell you that da griffeys would've of sold no wear near as much if they would've switch out durabuck for that suedish nubuck.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
no doubt...nike replacin' durabuck with this new crappy nubuck isn't da business....

i'll tell you that da griffeys would've of sold no wear near as much if they would've switch out durabuck for that suedish nubuck.
It's just too bad that Nike, Inc. gave full control of all Jordan products, over to JB headquarters
laugh.gif

And of course, once Mike stopped being part of the brand full-time, Gentry has been doing whatever the hell he wants in terms of Retros.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

you people are a bunch of whiny babies. what people need to realize is that this is NOT a retro of the Infrareds. its a retro + color that resembles Infrareds. they will bring the real Infrareds back out sometime in the future, this I am sure of. and you should be thankful that the retro + colorways are getting better than they were a few years ago (remember those boring White/ Green IVs? Burgandy Vs? Sand IVs? Obsidian/Ceramic XIIIs?). If these did have Durabuck, people would still complain that they didnt use the color Infrared. And if they had used that color, then people would STILL complain about the Jumpman Air on the back and the color of the air bubble.

if you like the shoe, then buy it. if not, then spend the money to get real Infrareds and stop living about the past, whining how things used to be. last time I checked, it wasn't 1991..it was 2009.

pimp.gif

you people are a bunch of whiny babies. what people need to realize is that this is NOT a retro of the Infrareds. its a retro + color that resembles Infrareds. they will bring the real Infrareds back out sometime in the future, this I am sure of. and you should be thankful that the retro + colorways are getting better than they were a few years ago (remember those boring White/ Green IVs? Burgandy Vs? Sand IVs? Obsidian/Ceramic XIIIs?). If these did have Durabuck, people would still complain that they didnt use the color Infrared. And if they had used that color, then people would STILL complain about the Jumpman Air on the back and the color of the air bubble.

if you like the shoe, then buy it. if not, then spend the money to get real Infrareds and stop living about the past, whining how things used to be. last time I checked, it wasn't 1991..it was 2009.
nah

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

nah
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

nah
roll.gif
roll.gif
basically.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

im sure theres always gonna be complaining regardless
da color i would've dealt with...but da change of materials? joints is doo doo wit that awful suede.

and then to pour salt on da wound they throw durabuck on da laker's color like thats da business
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

nah
Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, stop ya blodclot cryin'. most of you can't even spell the word Quality correctly, let alone spot it or define it.
laugh.gif

no need to thank me

da color i would've dealt with...but da change of materials? joints is doo doo wit that awful suede.

and then to pour salt on da wound they throw durabuck on da laker's color like thats da business
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
you aint even seen the shoe in person
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
you aint even seen the shoe in person
laugh.gif
im in NYC bub, i seen all da pre-releases in person.
wink.gif

and da suede is just like da fusion jordan IV's, 60+'s in black.

yeah, that suede ruined it for me. soon as i saw pic of the white and varsity reds, i crossed the black ones off of my list.

Back
Top Bottom