OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

why doe's lame Mr. West get the good J's. What's the point in JB giving these shoes to lame celebrities and not selling them to people who wouldbuy them?

damn, cant wait for this shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

why doe's lame Mr. West get the good J's. What's the point in JB giving these shoes to lame celebrities and not selling them to people who would buy them?

crap... i didn't realize the version he received were nubuck.

damn.

these got durabuck......
and yet, JB doesn't stick it to its consumers right? All the naysayers, get a clue, this is proof right here. They are telling you that thisis a better shoe than the blk varsity reds,

What is the agreeable knowledge that everyone is agreeable overall?

"cop what you like"-actually, that is wisdom
wink.gif

At least Kanye gets the good replicas. I am very proud that a fellow sneaker-head gets the goods.

Those pics look amazing. I can remember the og's back in 1990 and they are fire...just wish they said nike air on the back, but who doesn't.

As everyday passes I want these more and more...and more....and more...

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue (All Size 12)

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Ill probably have to cop a pair even if its not nubuck, but if it is nubuck than I will be copping x3
Okay correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding, Nubuck and Durabuck are a completely different type of material.

Back
Top Bottom