OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Im sorry..I take back the Bozo comment. Im sure your name is Morton because you're quite salty
laugh.gif
that was so wack

i can care less if they are infrared or not i would still cop who cares wbout the red long as there not hot pink. The quality looks okay but got to see inperson. Im pretty good just got to wait on release date but space jams gave me a headache hopefully ni can cop these with ease or should I prepare for a spacejam type setting

these won't last anywhere. I am still on the fence, might bite the bullet, but will see.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by kevvv

these won't last ....

I know in my area they will be GONE that weekend.

Same here except they will be gone in the first 20 minutes. We only have two spots with a size run each. There will be lines and there will be cats goinghome empty-handed and salty that they didn't get their pair.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Heres a video comparison for those still on the fence. Looking great
The suede looks so damn buttery.

And I think this release will be worse than the SJ release for the simple fact that people who got the SJs will want these and those who didn't will spendthat money to get these.

I will not sleep.

Thanks for the vid.

Sneaker Dave said, let's just be happy they're bringing out this shoe despite our bickerings.

What a SHEEP. When was it ever wrong for a customer to expect the best, and not just accept things as it is?

I know the average consumer doesn't care, but as a sneakerhead he should have SOME dignity...just sayin'.

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Sneaker Dave said, let's just be happy they're bringing out this shoe despite our bickerings.

What a SHEEP. When was it ever wrong for a customer to expect the best, and not just accept things as it is?

I know the average consumer doesn't care, but as a sneakerhead he should have SOME dignity...just sayin'.

who are you? ...the official spokesman for sneakerheads??? get over yourself. jordan doesnt owe you anything. if you dont like the quality. than stop buyingthem and stop complaining. all this bickering like little girls. smh

Man, i come back here to check out some pics and i see people saying JB owes them bla bla. +!#!. You work at McDonald's so your poor
indifferent.gif
Your following your familys footsteps by selling oranges on the street
indifferent.gif
Grow up and just keep it all moving.

Shoes look good, cant wait for RD.

Originally Posted by marley

Glad everyone liked the pic I posted. You can bet thats exactly how they are gonna look. I snapped that with my cell and did not edit it in any way. what you see in my pic is what you are gonna see in the store.

you other dudes should seriously chill with the argument. I have been buying Jordans since 1990 so I got a lot of experience and much respect for the OG shoes and colorways but in my opinion even back in the day the VI should have been black and varsity red. How does black and glorified hot pink (infrared) go with the team colors our hero played for? Dont get me wrong, much respect for the OG, but this aint the OG. Its a tribute to original VI and a damn good one at that.

REALLY COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. IM AN OLDER JORDAN/SNEAKERHEAD (32) AND IN FACT, I HAVE THE ORIGINAL 1991 INFRAREDS STILL TO THIS DAY. WELL I JUSTGOT BACK FROM MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER. AND ALL I CAN SAY IS DAMN!!!! THESE ARE VERY VERY NICE! WHATEVER THE MATERIAL IS NUBUCK/SUEDE IT IS REALLY NICE. MARLEYSPICS ARE NICE BUT NO PICS DO THIS SHOE JUSTICE. AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, THAT RED IS NOT VARSITY RED, IN NO WAY IS THAT THE SAME COLOR ON THEWHT/VARSITY RED XII'S. NOT SAYING ITS INFRARED(BECAUSE ITS NOT) BUT SURE ISNT VARSITY RED.........NOW, I EVEN TRIED ONE ON AND AS AMAZING AS THEY LOOK ONTHE FOOT, THEY ARE IN NO WAY COMFORTABLE, VERY HARD AND STIFF ON THE BOTTOM. BUT AS FAR AS THE LOOK AND QUALITY, THEY ARE NICE

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Yoooooo, I agree totally
laugh.gif
My antennas went up when I first saw that,it's like the hairs on my arms literally stood up. Caring about sneakers is what's supposed to separate us.

I agree w/ the above statement. Let's stop the senseless, unnecessary bickering. It's part of the same nonsense that got the Space Jam thread shut downrepeatedly....and honestly, its just flat out annoying. This thread is supposed to be informative...not a flame war.

But off my soap box, and back to the intent of this thread....Blk/Var Red 6's....

I planned to get them anyway, regardless of having 2000 6's. And that video did nothing but confirm my decision. Hopefully I'll get a chance to reviewthem this weekend personally.

Thanks for the vid Sneaker Dave

ROFL.

Get off me kids, making assumptions like that.

I haven't bought a JB product in over 5 years when I realized that JB wasn't delivering the quality that I expect to have. I sold everything except afew pairs.

I've come to terms with what JB is. I mean, who are YOU to say that I can't lament that JB has fallen from its former glory strictly from the"love of the game" standpoint.

As a business, they doing things right.

I mean c'mon son, we off that. What happened to the love between sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by pay jape

vkhoj wrote:

who are you? ...the official spokesman for sneakerheads??? get over yourself. jordan doesnt owe you anything. if you dont like the quality. than stop buying them and stop complaining. all this bickering like little girls. smh

Ill have to agree with PJ man.

JB will never go back to the way it use to be.

I guess thats a good thing for older heads right ??? they should be happy people dont have the gems they have.

Don't get me wrong though, these shoes look nice and props to Sneaker Dave for the video.

What I was making a comment on was the overall mentality that many people have adopted. But I guess pointing that out is like beating a dead horse around hereso I'm done.

pZ Atown.

no but they took out of my account for 2 space jams and I only tried to rder one but didnt get any space jams

Back
Top Bottom