pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait
6qelqv.jpg
garbage. you suckers have fun copping this trash. the glory days of a great retro jordan are over. i'm so disappointed they don't give us what we deserve after we made them what they are today.
smh.gif
omg. shut the %#@# up with these types of posts. you don't DESERVE anything.
dudes acting like JB owes them something. if you that mad about it, go buy some damn Reeboks...

what are you 13? yes, i deserve what i put into this company, so YOU shut the F up. now go cop your sucky ashy VI that'll turn yellow in 2 weeks and i'll cop those reeboks, you hypebeast.

Uh..last time I checked, you werent a Jordan Brand stock holder. Youre not a investor. You didnt personally make the shoes. And you're not Michael Jordan's kin. Nobody owes you jack ++%
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go ahead and cop those Reeboks. Im sure theyll be more than grateful to have you as a customer
wink.gif

last time i checked, you're another sucker buying the kool-aid. go get 'em, kid. wear those shoes that have as much quality as what's inside thatbrain of yours.
roll.gif

step right up, get your knock-off VI's on the 23rd. jordan brand LOOOOOVES you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Here's actual pics of men sizes
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait
6qelqv.jpg
garbage. you suckers have fun copping this trash. the glory days of a great retro jordan are over. i'm so disappointed they don't give us what we deserve after we made them what they are today.
smh.gif
dudes acting like JB owes them something. if you that mad about it, go buy some damn Reeboks...

what are you 13? yes, i deserve what i put into this company, so YOU shut the F up. now go cop your sucky ashy VI that'll turn yellow in 2 weeks and i'll cop those reeboks, you hypebeast.

how do they owe you? ive owned infra reds, i have no reason to run out and buy these, but even further, i KNOW that a company doesnt owe me anything. do i owethem? no, you sound like a pissy dude who thinks every retro that releases is trash just because you arent getting what you already paid $150 for almost 10years ago.

all you dudes sound the #+%!#$$ same, "JB isn't loyal to us, JB is doing us dirty, blah blah blah". if its so damn bad, stop %$&#@$ andmoaning, and just stop buying their shoes.

you were the fool for investing so much money into the company if you knew that #+@% would bite you in the @@+ in the end.
its not like the money you put into the company keeps them running. if YOU stop buying their shoes, they we will continue to make revenues and we will allstill continue to sleep at night.

so once again, shut the @%!@ up.

go pay $400+ dollars for some old worn infra reds, or better yet, buy some OG's so they can crack, whatever makes YOU feel like you are winning in the end,because either way, JB already won.

you can live in memories of your "glory days" as much as you want, but you behind your computer crying and moaning wont bring "higherquality" Jordan sneakers back.
the "glory days" ended when the $200 price tag of the Jordan XVII came. so that means you have been a "sucker" for a while now.

^lol serious. jus because your a loyal customer what makes you think JB cares about you! maybe if they were a moms n pops store and knows you by face you mightget hooked up a lil. But the reality is they look at sales numbers. High sales = satified customers to them. They dont care about og heads or loyal customersrofl. if ur unhappy about the product just pass on it. No need to throw a fit .

For me PERSONALLY i like the shoe. So imma cop it. simple and plain. Dont hate on peeps for liking the shoe

^^^these days you get what you get with Jordan brand either cop or dont but yall both have valid points people dont want to waste their money anymore buyingjordan brand crap that is more than the past retros and are made cheaper atleast let these retros that are coming out nowdays be cheaper but thats just JordanBrand. I only wear jays for casual wear and not to play ball in but some people on here get them for both but hopefully everyone gets their pairs and the oneswho dont cop have luck trying to find past retros to cop

there's no way that those ebay photos (the first two) aren't photoshopped to look infrared.

i gonna go ahead and cop x 2. with my discount they will be $113. the hype is starting to boil since these new pics. imo these will sell out at most places onrd. in the new pics these look
pimp.gif

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of these, but too bad the funds are low right now. Hopefully next month if they still available

The sooner we calm down, and realize these are not the infrared 6's, the sooner we can all get along.
laugh.gif

I keep going back and forth with these, but I know if they look like the pic Marley posted, then it's a GO.

My only gripe was the Suede, and the fact that they did the Kid's version 100x better.
tired.gif

^ yep a lot of people are comparing these to the infrared these are not they are varsity red either like it and buy it or pass on it
grin.gif

^ yep a lot of people are comparing these to the infrared these are not they are varsity red either like it and buy it or pass on it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The sooner we calm down, and realize these are not the infrared 6's, the sooner we can all get along.
laugh.gif

I keep going back and forth with these, but I know if they look like the pic Marley posted, then it's a GO.

My only gripe was the Suede, and the fact that they did the Kid's version 100x better.
tired.gif

we all know they are Varsity red. the only person who doesn't seem to know is "Captain Glory Days". I guess dudes don't know the differencebetween a retro+ colorway and a Retro of an OG colorway. Even dude in the Youtube video said they were a good quality shoe.

Glad everyone liked the pic I posted. You can bet thats exactly how they are gonna look. I snapped that with my cell and did not edit it in any way. what yousee in my pic is what you are gonna see in the store.

you other dudes should seriously chill with the argument. I have been buying Jordans since 1990 so I got a lot of experience and much respect for the OG shoesand colorways but in my opinion even back in the day the VI should have been black and varsity red. How does black and glorified hot pink (infrared) go withthe team colors our hero played for? Dont get me wrong, much respect for the OG, but this aint the OG. Its a tribute to original VI and a damn good one atthat.

I think the fact that the wht/blk/red 6 is coming out later this year is anti-hype for these. Not just because those look nice and
have never been retroed before, bit simply because they are coming out.

I mean, it gives people the chance to not get these, but still feel ok about it because there is another 6 in the near future. Plays right into
the cat who can't decide, gets caught sleeping, has no concrete hook-up, or is a constant broke cat. "I'ma pass..." seems to empower
some of the flunkies, seems to boost their esteem or something.

I am getting these. At first I was disappointed when I heard of the slight color change. But then I saw them and completely am ok with
the purchase. Not a a real difference. Matter of fact, very similiar to my ogs (from '91 - not some retro people call og because of stupidity.)

If I still had a very wearable nds pair from '00 - I might opt out, like I did the blk/silver 5 from '07...but I see no other reason if one likes
this model Jordan.

They look pretty good. I guess I'll try to use the gift card I got from eastbay for the space jam cancellation on these
smile.gif

^i totally agree with you guys. regardless of the changes, to me this shoe is still fire! thanks smurfdavid for the info when citysole first dropped. got mypair for $174 shipped
smile.gif
. And thanks to Marley and everyone for the great pics!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Here's actual pics of men sizes
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait
6qelqv.jpg
smh.gif

Uh..last time I checked, you werent a Jordan Brand stock holder. Youre not a investor. You didnt personally make the shoes. And you're not Michael Jordan's kin. Nobody owes you jack ++%
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go ahead and cop those Reeboks. Im sure theyll be more than grateful to have you as a customer
wink.gif

last time i checked, you're another sucker buying the kool-aid. go get 'em, kid. wear those shoes that have as much quality as what's inside that brain of yours.
roll.gif

step right up, get your knock-off VI's on the 23rd. jordan brand LOOOOOVES you.
laugh.gif

Are you sure your govenment name isnt Bozo? Because you're the the biggest clown Ive seen on Niketalk in quite some time.

Have fun living in the past. Don't forget to come back here later and give us cliffnotes on that "new" episode from Fresh Prince.
laugh.gif
haha, 10,000 comedians out of work and this fool is trying to be one. save it, urkle. come back in a month and post pics of your piss yellowVI's after your shift at mcdonalds. keep going with your diarrhea mouth, it mirrors you well. take hella ugly with you and make a twosome poster withyour VI's on like those space jam girls. now continue to talk about those awesome VI's your going to cop. i don't want to derail this thread fromthe other people here who i have respect for. no need to quote me anymore cause i won't see it. i'm done here. cheers, suckers, enjoy your nubuckvarsity red VI's.
laugh.gif

Some of the pics lately, like Marley's look better.

On the fence now, might buy and put on they bay if I can't get over the suede.

Originally Posted by marley

Glad everyone liked the pic I posted. You can bet thats exactly how they are gonna look. I snapped that with my cell and did not edit it in any way. what you see in my pic is what you are gonna see in the store.

you other dudes should seriously chill with the argument. I have been buying Jordans since 1990 so I got a lot of experience and much respect for the OG shoes and colorways but in my opinion even back in the day the VI should have been black and varsity red. How does black and glorified hot pink (infrared) go with the team colors our hero played for? Dont get me wrong, much respect for the OG, but this aint the OG. Its a tribute to original VI and a damn good one at that.

i agree with this. The infras werent even a bulls colorway. you would think that JB releasing an actual bull colorway would receive good feedback. but i guessnot. people will still find something to complain about. and i apologize for the argument, but its like EVERY SINGLE thread of a new release becomes filledwith dudes complaining and acting like Jordan Brand owes them something.

grown $!# men acting like little spoiled children. and sometimes it is actually spoiled children who are complaining as well.

I will decide whether or not I want these once i hold them in my hand on release day.

I hope "Captain Glory Days" is happy with his Reeboks and never buys another pair of jordans again.

sthebest1984 shut this %+#% down with that pic though. good %+#% fam
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom