OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

the thing that looks the worse is the black
eyes.gif
air bubble!!

Originally Posted by THE FAME

What are yall crying about?
Its crazy how picky some people can be.
smh.gif

i know...the sad thing is...if this was the OG and JB gave us the infareds...people would be *****IN to no end...
they know damn well this shoe is nowhere near bad lookin
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

What are yall crying about?
Its crazy how picky some people can be.
smh.gif

Picky... man please. It's my $$$. One of the greatest shoes of all time... now ashy ?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Why should JB "give us what we want" when there is no financial incentive for them to do so? Many people "cop" anything JB related no matter what, and JB knows that, so they continue to put out decent/poor quality products and people settle for what they can get. Rather than get riled up and continue to beat a dead horse (nike air, better materials, better colorways, etc) vote with your wallet and simply do not purchase the products. JB was putting out poor quality way before the recession began, and will continue to do so, so long as people continue ( and they will) purchase their decent/poor quality products, which results in a profitable bottomline (which is ALL I REPEAT ALL JB CARES ABOUT).
Give the man a hand ! ! ! !

EVERYBODY should sticcy these reply and it might help to start straightening out the Jordan forum.... vote with your wallets like cuz said and be thankful ablacc/red VI Retro is dropping singularly outside of a pkg. and relatively close to an OG colorway. What's the next shoe everybody on here is gonna cryabout cuz they havent retroed and then when they do retro them (with minor changes) you sheep turn tail and bash them into the ground.... until RD. Thenyou're all bacc in JB good graces with empty poccets postin in here talkin 'bout "copped x3", "these are so clean", " gotthese for $19.99 with my hookup so I got 30 pairs and keeping 29 DS until my unborn children graduate from medical school" blah, blah, blah

YOU GUYS ARE MOSTLY FAKE AND JUST HYPE AND BANDWAGON AND FOLLOW WHAT EVERYBODY ON HERE SAYS AND MOST PEOPLE KNOW ZERO ABOUT THIS JORDAN BUSINESS SO GO TO ISSOR JUST TAKE WHATEVER MOMMY AND DADDY PUT UNDER YOUR BED AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE WHEN ITS NOT EVEN YOUR MONEY ANYWAY.

AND FOR MY GROWN MEN WITH YOUR OWN PAPER PLEASE ACT LIKE IT AND IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM STOP COMING IN HERE SAYING LAME STUFF SAVE YOUR HAND DEXTERITY . . ..

AND MY OPINION ON THESE, AS ALWAYS, IS
frown.gif

I. FOR ONE, AM BURNED OUT ON BULLS COLORWAYS AND DON'T CARE IF/WHEN/HOW THESE DROP I'LL BE LOOKING TO COP THE DB 6 OVER THESE ALL DAY

If anybody's still reading apologies for ranting but as an "OG head" or "older head" or whatever its just ridiculous more and moreeveryday these threads get diluted and people in here arguing cuz one person likes the shoe and another doesnt thats what this is about its a forum fordiscussion, not arguments.

I HATE MOST BULLS COLORWAYS WHETHER OG OR RETRO . . . . thats my opinion and there isnt anybody on here thats gonna argue with me cuz we all have the freedomto say what we want

Originally Posted by solezprogression

To me Infrared (especially the way Nike/JB has been doing it lately) has a tendency to look infraPINK. And me personally, I don't have a drop of pink or anything close to it in my wardrobe. But what I do have is a ton of gear with good old classic red in it.

So I for one am happy that JB decided to switch these up to varsity red. Now I don't have to go searching for a new fitted to rock with them.
My thoughts exactly, i didnt notice how pinkish thr color was until i had to match it one day.

These will be sooo much easier to match.....COPPED.
pimp.gif

These actually turned out pretty nice. They're not like the OG but I could see myself copping.

yet another shoe that will blur the line between Authentic & fakes...what is wrong with the brand...and whats with the slant of those pictured, it lookslike the upper is trying to run away from the midsole...
roll.gif

ajviinf1.jpg

why not the damn infrareds? the colorway is nice on these, but i feel like JB did this on purpose to piss people off and have us still cop a pair anyway
smh.gif
fuuuuuuuuu

For all the complainers, I have two suggestions:

1) Like many others have said, don't buy the product . . .

OR

2) Invest into one of these . . .

time_machine2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom