OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I still think they are hot... and they will still sell out the first day.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

let me break this down for the people who still dont understand:

Nubuck:

Suede:
%21BgfDg+g%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqIOKk%21EryD9g2pzBLFdst%29%28yg%7E%7E_3.JPG
da point is da original, and retro used DURABUCK...and i KNEW they'd pull thisstunt and put durabuck on da GS sizes...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

what a disappointment ...i didn't like the exclusion of the infrared color, but i was going to deal with it ...but this nubuck @#$!, thats really F'dup of JB to do

correct me if im wrong, but the CDP 17s were nubuck too, right? i remember getting the 6/17 pack and taking out the 17 all scuffed up and ashy right out thebox

i think im done with JB after the wht/red VIs drop

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

so these blk/red VIs are nubuck, what material were the DMP VIs- durabuck?
yes.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Would I be able to use an Eastbay $25 off coupon for this?

Btw, what are these retailing for?
Unfortunately, dollar off or percent off codes would not be able to be used to discount this item, however, free shipping codes can be used forstandard shipping. The price we have them for is $149.99.

-Jason

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Originally Posted by Trav T

Those kids VIs don't look infrared either. Too much orange. The real infrared is brighter and little more pinkish.

Thank You!!! Same thing I'm saying, that's not infrared! I dont see whats all the fuss about, really...
smokin.gif

Yep. No one, adult or child, will be getting infrared 2010 retros on january 23rd. The kids VIs may be durabuck, but still no infrared.

Whats crazy is that I'm considering getting those 16.5 over these. The VI are cool, but $150 for this shoe v.s. two 16.5 at $125 each, can be reduced bydiscount codes + if they go on sale is seeming like the better direction for me.

These shoes are hot but I'm not really sold thus far.

Edit: Matter of fact, with money off that Eastbay provides, I can get those two 16.5 I want for $12 more than what I would pay for the VI upfront.
nerd.gif
Sorry for the math class
laugh.gif
, but when you really look at the pros vs cons, these VI really don't bringmore to the table RIGHT NOW than the other shoes to me.

All these cats on the fence are crackin me up. Hope you get a chance to see them before release day cuz you can bet that morning there will be lines and thesewill sell out just like the Jams. There will be no time to look at them first.

Originally Posted by marley

All these cats on the fence are crackin me up. Hope you get a chance to see them before release day cuz you can bet that morning there will be lines and these will sell out just like the Jams. There will be no time to look at them first.
STOP TRYNA HYPE THESE UP

All these cats on the fence are crackin me up. Hope you get a chance to see them before release day cuz you can bet that morning there will be lines and these will sell out just like the Jams. There will be no time to look at them first.
Gone are the teenage years of impulse buying. Jordan Brand doesn't make shoes with the standard of quality like they used to do. So there willbe no regret on my part. I can settle with not having "them all" and I can settle even better with having that money in my pocket. You can go rightahead and line up. Heck, take a lawn chair why don't you. Just remember as long as you continue to accept inferior quality they will continue to put itout.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

STOP TRYNA HYPE THESE UP

Yeah cuz there's no hype around them already. LOL. My post just added huge hype didnt it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Gone are the teenage years of impulse buying. Jordan Brand doesn't make shoes with the standard of quality like they used to do. So there will be no regret on my part. I can settle with not having "them all" and I can settle even better with having that money in my pocket. You can go right ahead and line up. Heck, take a lawn chair why don't you. Just remember as long as you continue to accept inferior quality they will continue to put it out.
I've been at this game since 1990 bro. I don't need a lawn chair to get my pair. Its already locked up. All I gotta do is pick em up. I like to pick em up on release date just to meet other sneakerheads. As far as the inferior quality that started a long time ago. I gave up on JB years agoand strictly buy Kobes and Nike Basketball now but even a release like this brings out the older Jordan heads. I don't care who you are you can't passon these.

at this point i could care less cuz we all know JB will never ever ever ever ever ever (chris tucker voice) make shoes identical to wat they were b4 so ifsomeone was colorblind and made them varsity red instead of infared i'll take it cuz this is the closest i'll get to a fresh pair of infareds (otherthan my 00's ) w/o having to cough up 450-600 bucks for those again...the very thought of the resale value makes me wanna kick myself in the face for notgetting multiples on the 30% F&F for $84 bucks back in the day when no one bought them and sat there for months

i'm getting a few pairs tomorrow....i'll post them up when in hand

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

STOP TRYNA HYPE THESE UP

yes plz stop..

Got to seem them today and they are very nice quality very very close to infrared in color and they are the same material as the "flu game12's"..... My spot only got 18 pairs compared to 36 pairs of the space jams , so I had to put a pair on hold since they are way better in person thenin any pics I have seen
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom