OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

im buying three pairs....one for the missed release in 91, one for the missed release in 2000, and one for the release on 1/23/10...and perhaps one to playball in....im oding on these because they are so crispy, icey, and any other word u can think of to describe these!

^^^But they aren't infrareds, so how have you missed out on this retro+ colorway in the past?

That suede will look ashy and worn quick. Heck, some of the pics I've seen they look that way right out the box. Get dirt on it and you'll have tosuffer until you get home. Nubuck wipe it off and you'll be straight.

If JB plans on retroing these for real a couple of years down the line for real, they might have made a mistake. Along the way a lot of their clientele willprobably drop off after being disrespected numerous times by bs retros and rising prices.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but is this the first time a blk/red cw of the VIs has been retroed since 2000 (besides the Katrina auction)?

^1999, not 2000. enjoy these samples from 99'
ajvi_black_infrared-2.jpg

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by maulrat

i literally checked 5mins after your post, and its GONE
laugh.gif
They still had almost every size when I posted- less the one size 9.5 I bought. Makes me wonder if a reseller bought up every pair.
eyes.gif

hahah, im almost certain
sick.gif

ya its horrible..i wanted it to pre order and its all gone..i may just use osneaker and pay a lil extra

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by maulrat

i literally checked 5mins after your post, and its GONE
laugh.gif
They still had almost every size when I posted- less the one size 9.5 I bought. Makes me wonder if a reseller bought up every pair.
eyes.gif
hahah, im almost certain
sick.gif

ya its horrible..i wanted it to pre order and its all gone..i may just use osneaker and pay a lil extra

That is weird that it sold out so fast. I was able to order my 11.5 before seeing the post, and I checked right after and it said out of stock. Was wonderingif my order actually went thru, and just got my confirmation email from Ron. Hopefully they restock another time.

Man, that's nuts Shoetrends sold out INSTANTLY on the restock!

My guess is those that failed on the Space Jam release are rearing up to get these as well as those that didn't get infrareds back in the day.

Based on the Youtube vid from the kid on the previous page, they actually look decent and quality seems to be alright, in comparison to other JB crappyreleases.

peace

i ain't talking about massive water retainers or French-speaking action stars when i say...

DAMN!!!

Just ordered the last size 12 from shoetrends! Cant beat retail price for these! ...well guess you can if you're an employee but, I'm still happy!

So I called Finish Line just now and asked for a price check..they said $175, $180 after tax
wtf2.gif
You dissin me maaaaaan.

So then I hit up the local DTLR, they told me $150..
indifferent.gif

Either someones wrong, or DTLR just has the better deal...regardless...I will be out January 23rd at 10 in a brisk attempt to receive my pair...hopefully
tired.gif

Oh by the way, Ihttp://sneakerfather.com/...6_18&products_id=628<< they ship the 18th. $250. Apparently they're legit. They've got sizes 7.5-13 in stock.

Back
Top Bottom