OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

one pair will suffice
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

what a disappointment ...i didn't like the exclusion of the infrared color, but i was going to deal with it ...but this nubuck @#$!, thats really F'd up of JB to do

correct me if im wrong, but the CDP 17s were nubuck too, right? i remember getting the 6/17 pack and taking out the 17 all scuffed up and ashy right out the box

i think im done with JB after the wht/red VIs drop

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

so these blk/red VIs are nubuck, what material were the DMP VIs- durabuck?
yes.

CDP XVIIs were suede. nubuck, da CDP XVIII's were suede

If these do turn out to be suede, all someone has to do is wipe the upper of the shoes down with a wet rag. The end result will pretty much be durabuck.
fixed.

and putting water to suede or nubuck is probably da most idiotic thing u can do...they'll catch a fade mark you can't remove..durabuck and be wiped offwith water

with NO problem...

this shoe is an EASY pass. most of you guys would buy this shoe if JB made it with black toilet paper. enjoy the quality, hypebeasts.

So I just saw these in person at my store and im actually impressed they look alot better then the photos.

i think its cool to have suede for a shoe thats not even infrared's. but when those infrared's come out, they better put durabuck.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i think its cool to have suede for a shoe thats not even infrared's. but when those infrared's come out, they better put durabuck.
i can dig that.

I just watched that video. These are horrid. And the dude in the video doesn't know what hes talking about. The Originals had the Infared insole with theNIKE AIR imprint in black.

Maybe Im just biased, being a owner of the Infareds. Nonetheless, I'd rather have these release right now than the Infareds.

eek.gif
@ GS sizes. That's a slap in the face to us sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this shoe is an EASY pass cop. most of you guys would buy this shoe if JB made it with black toilet paper. enjoy the quality, hypebeasts true Jordan fans/ Sneakerheads.
fixed

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Do you really think they're gonna retro the tru version???? Highly doubt it.......

I think they will but it's untimely to release them after a month or two otherwise, nobody will be buying this varsity red's as everybody willanticipate the infrared's

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

Got to seem them today and they are very nice quality very very close to infrared in color and they are the same material as the "flu game 12's"..... My spot only got 18 pairs compared to 36 pairs of the space jams , so I had to put a pair on hold since they are way better in person then in any pics I have seen
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

same material as the "flu games" well when you put it like that
roll.gif

Rather these then so many others that I have seen.
This red color is fine until the next VI will drop...well for me.

Back
Top Bottom