OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by kevvv

these won't last ....

I know in my area they will be GONE that weekend.

^ thats forsure people will take these up quick no more then a week on shelves in our area .

YEP .. you know me and the gang from the Jams will be out in effect shutting down the spots.... Oppsss sorry SOLD OUT.

lol jk

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by kevvv

these won't last ....

I know in my area they will be GONE that weekend.

^ thats forsure people will take these up quick no more then a week on shelves in our area .

YEP .. you know me and the gang from the Jams will be out in effect shutting down the spots.... Oppsss sorry SOLD OUT.

lol jk

Haha no chance im miing out on this
smokin.gif

I hope all the people who bad-mouthed this shoe keeps to their word and doesn't get them. The people who like it will actually be able to get a pair. Thosewith infrareds can keep the infrareds and those who have them but still want these can get them. This forum can be summarized in one word: complaint. Don'tlike them, don't get them. Simple as that. People have a right to their own opinion but people get so caught up in the past sometimes...it'sridiculous.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ yep a lot of people are comparing these to the infrared these are not they are varsity red either like it and buy it or pass on it
grin.gif

Not to mention the changes on desired retros in the past few years isnt something new. How quickly people forgot the Black/Met Silver Vs from a few years ago. They had a 23 on the side, Jumpman on the back, and blueish sole, and dim 3M. They STILL sold out fast
laugh.gif
da OG PE had 23 on da side too....so it wasn't a reach....and da materials stayed durabuck...da JB was w/e but material was key.

these aren't gonna sell fast in NYC, people are still smarting over da space jams.

Got my pair today at a local spot, paid $200 for 'em. They screwed me on my 2nd pair of SJ's.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
I asked the store owner when they were getting the 6's? He told me they were gonna havethem before they come out. He asked me for my number so that when they get them, he would call me. They called me this morning, told me they had 'em. I getto the store, they had 4 big boxes of shipments. Even though the 2000 retros are better, I'm glad I was able to get a pair of these.

all i can say is you think da complaining is bad now? wait till people actually get to see these in person and decide whether they wanna cop or not...
laugh.gif

i can basically tell you that these are da SAME exact material as...

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-citrus-varsity-red-1.jpg

u you were happy with these then you'll be happy with da VI's....if u copped these and they got cooked then expect da same from da VI's

LOL. I love your use of "cooked." But that's good to know. I liked my Citruses even though I sold them. But I wore them a lot and they stayed"fresh" for a lack of a better word. Thanks for the info ninja.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

all i can say is you think da complaining is bad now? wait till people actually get to see these in person and decide whether they wanna cop or not...
laugh.gif

i can basically tell you that these are da SAME exact material as...

u you were happy with these then you'll be happy with da VI's....if u copped these and they got cooked then expect da same from da VI's
you had the vi's in hand? those vii's are mad soft, that's bad news if it's the same material.

quick question: didnt the 2000 Infrareds have a problem with the paint cracking?
I've been wondering about this lately. I've noticed that the inside part near the bubble is black on the Varsity Red's as compared tothe white on the '00 Infrareds. "Why?" I wondered.

I noticed from pictures that when the '00 cracks there is white underneath the paint. Did JB solve this problem by making the soles of the Varsity Redentirely black without having to paint over the white?

I know it may be confusing, but I know some of you might understand what I am talking about. If they did change that, then thank you JB. Don't have toworry about the chipping paint!

^
laugh.gif

the "gatorade" pack was a photochop done by an NT'er

if your that thirsty plenty of fake sites got ahold of that PS and made them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ yep a lot of people are comparing these to the infrared these are not they are varsity red either like it and buy it or pass on it
grin.gif

Not to mention the changes on desired retros in the past few years isnt something new. How quickly people forgot the Black/Met Silver Vs from a few years ago. They had a 23 on the side, Jumpman on the back, and blueish sole, and dim 3M. They STILL sold out fast
laugh.gif
da OG PE had 23 on da side too....so it wasn't a reach....and da materials stayed durabuck...da JB was w/e but material was key.

these aren't gonna sell fast in NYC, people are still smarting over da space jams.

my point was that people knew about the dim 3M tounge (which doesnt shine nearly as bright as the 2000 Vs) and still bought anyways.

people complained about the face on the side of the Mars IVs and still bought anyways.

History repeats itself and these are still going to sell. Why? Because people who didnt get the Space Jams will cop these as a consulation. And the average person cant afford to spend 400+ dollars on real Infrareds. Its unfair to actually compare this shoe to real Infrareds because its more of a re-imagining that a true retro. Collectors should be glad because it protects the integrity and value of the previous retro. Kind of how Midnight 6s were a reimagining of Sport Blue 6s.

True.

At first, I thought those gatorade inspired shoes were some kind of Mexican flag creation type deal... lol Other than it being the colors, I don't know whyI thought that.

Back
Top Bottom