OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Magic1978

See the only thing with dudes paying above retail is, I think you're making a mistake. You're assuming they're going to be $300 plus on ebay after they're released like Space Jams. With the amount of resellers, them being Jordan's and a GR, I doubt they get to $200.

I think some of you might be better off waiting.

But this the what happened with the Spacejams. Same thing people were saying.

Don't underestimate the hypebeasts that will be there super early for these
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by Asia

PYS SOLD OUT!!! What!
No stuff! I was suprised- especially at $200 price tag they had..
ohwell.gif
Use your head people.. If PYS sold out with a $200 price tag, do you guys really think these would be an easy cop on release day? Lets berealistic hear..

This is just not for PYS, but EVERY other sneaker site, and sneaker preorder site, I've seen has also sold out selling above retail..

It's getting closer to release day, and I'm already worried.

Are these really gonna hit $250 plus on ebay? It feels like the SJ release.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by Asia

PYS SOLD OUT!!! What!
No stuff! I was suprised- especially at $200 price tag they had..
ohwell.gif
Use your head people.. If PYS sold out with a $200 price tag, do you guys really think these would be an easy cop on release day? Lets be realistic hear..

This is just not for PYS, but EVERY other sneaker site, and sneaker preorder site, I've seen has also sold out selling above retail..

Pickyourshoes didnt sell out they still have sizes 14,15
grin.gif
EDIT : SNEAKERPOST FOR 190.00 SHIPPED STILL HAS SIZES 7.5,8,10.5,11.5,12,13,14 ALSO

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

See the only thing with dudes paying above retail is, I think you're making a mistake. You're assuming they're going to be $300 plus on ebay after they're released like Space Jams. With the amount of resellers, them being Jordan's and a GR, I doubt they get to $200.

I think some of you might be better off waiting.

But this the what happened with the Spacejams. Same thing people were saying.

Don't underestimate the hypebeasts that will be there super early for these
ohwell.gif

Dudes had Christmas money and people were buying them as gifts. VI's are a top ten Jordan release, but Space Jams are a top three. I don't think youcan really compare another sneaker to the SJ release, until maybe a Concord or Cement IV. JMO, but I don't think you'll be seeing $350 and $400 saleson ebay for these. I think a lot of dudes will try to be resellers based on the Space Jam's. I think you'll see more resellers than hypebeast this goaround.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's getting closer to release day, and I'm already worried.

Are these really gonna hit $250 plus on ebay? It feels like the SJ release.

No it doesn't. Compare the different post. In the SJ post it was like how limited are these, what stores are getting these. When is NDC and Finishlinegetting them. Dudes genuinely wanted those and were feenin. Up here now, I notice it seems dudes want them NOW because Uptempo and PYS sold out. Dudes arepanickin because they don't want to miss out on the next big release. Before dudes were complaining about the quality, and the lack of infrared and nubuck.The SJ topic was a lot larger than this one.

i have a size 10 and 12 on hold for me for pickup on release day for retail in tax free pennsylvania.

I need to know how these fit, I can normally wear a 10.5 but the recent XI releases i absolutely had to have a size 11...I'll find a pair around my area,only one store here lets you reserve.

do places like Pickyourshoes, oversell? I hope not. About an hour after I bought a pair from PYS, the size 11 option was all sold out. What's your guystake on this.

lol, nevermind jsut got the email saying they will be shipped out tomorrow. Will have them by Friday

Originally Posted by armfizzle

blaze, I pre-ordered my jams from them a while back and received my pair a couple days before RD, surprisingly. I took a chance not knowing how legit they were,

but I had no problems with them based on that particular release.

thanks bro yea i have been in contact with them and they seem 100% legit and have read they are just never got anything from them. If all goes well any hugerelease ill be getting from there

^^^^^Cosign with both of Magic1978's posts. You also have to take into consideration that the Space Jams were the christmas release shoe.

All I gotta say is for the Space Jams I camped out for a good 5 hours. For these, I'm guna stroll on in early morning and grab my pair. I'm not sayingthey aren't going to sell out. Just that these aren't a Retro XI = Not as much hype. Hell, my friend's mother recognized the XI's, but shedidn't know what the VI's were.

With these not being Infrared, so many heads are not copping and are waiting for that international pack release BS. I'll just take my one pair of theseand be happy. If I can get another later on down the line B Grade, than cool. If not, then oh well.

Don't let the hypebeast get to you...

^^ yep but if the 6's coming out now would have been infrared and not black/varsity red more people would be on them just like the spacejams

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

do places like Pickyourshoes, oversell? I hope not. About an hour after I bought a pair from PYS, the size 11 option was all sold out. What's your guys take on this.

the same thing happened to me and i still didn't get a email

The shade of red doesn't matter fam...

For anyone in NYC that's lookin' for these, log off and do some leg work por favor.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The shade of red doesn't matter fam...

For anyone in NYC that's lookin' for these, log off and do some leg work por favor.

yeah it doesnt matter to me either im getting them but a lot people keep comparing them to OG and not the same color O well people
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^To the person up there from BX, you can probably get these for retail on Fordham already.

Im not dealing with fordham anymore all the stores on fordham was charging $250-$310 plus tax for the space jams that got me odee tight so i dont deal with them stores anymore i will stick to coping online early

roll.gif
I know what spot(as) you're referring too, and they're notorious for chargin' absurd prices, because they're alot of thirsty people in that vicinity. But that price tag is the going rate for Space Jams.
Lol yea i was going to cop a pair of SJ for $225 but this dude ran in the store and drop $400 on them and the store manger obviously give them to him i just left the store
roll.gif
i ended up coping them for $230 at another place

Why don't you guys find another spot?????? These and the Space Jams are literally EVERYWHERE.
Go somewhere low key, or in the burbs. It's not hard. You guys are giving your money away.

I copped the XI"s on FNL, no problem, just because I was at work on RD.

The VI's will be a cakewalk, too many spots to name getting these here. SAme thing will happen with the Copper Foams.

Some of you guys are making it hard on yourselves for no reason......
eyes.gif

so i called up a couple finishlines around me and one finishline told me they release on the 19th, thats a tuesday
im pretty sure dude doesnt know what hes talking about and i been considering buying these early
had anyone bought from sneakerpost before?

Already a little jaded by the fact that JB decided to use nubuck on the GS size runs and the "ashy suede" on men's size runs, so I went around mylocal FTL, FNL, etc yesterday scoping the pairs and numbers they had and I was a little shocked that the FTL by me had a pair that was ashy x2 but the FNL hada bunch of pairs that looked real nice with good smooth suede nice and flat and black. I guess the moral here is you may want to shop around a little beforeRD on these especially with this suspect material and find your pair before you try to cop. I'll definitely be hitting up my FNL burly early on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

so i called up a couple finishlines around me and one finishline told me they release on the 19th, thats a tuesday
im pretty sure dude doesnt know what hes talking about and i been considering buying these early
had anyone bought from sneakerpost before?

yep sneakerpost is legit bought many times from them

Back
Top Bottom