OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

i wonder if sneakerpreorder sent them out yet. Anyone who ordered from them get anything other then the confirmation email yet? They probably didnt yet. imjust fiending for them thats all.. lol

IF U USE 10ANYC PROMO CODE AT ANYCONLINE YOU GET THEM 175.50 SHIPPED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

im 30 years old, ive been wearing jordans since well, since the late 80's. I know a quality made shoe when I see one. These VIs are not trash like some will lead you to believe. The suede on these are excellent, not ashy at all. I guarantee that these will not last longer than 2 days at the most come release day. These aren't like the retro XII that dropped. People want this sneaker. It may not be the craze like the Space jams, but they will be scarce after 2 days.

Nice post.

People really need to see these for themselves, I was skeptical until I saw them and held them.
everyone's got they own opinion and they're entitled to it, but da way people threw da citrus VII's under da bus for having "terrible quality" materials and then turn around

and praise these varsity VI's for having "excellent quality" irks da hell outta me...you wanna cop VI's with this new material? fine...but i don't EVER wanna hear someone

calling out other retros for having "piss poor quality" when its da same nubuck they using on these VI's.

air_jordan_citrus_vii.jpg

i ain't even gonna gravedigg to show da reaction for these but its w/e...its other's people money not mine.

He we go again with this Ninjahood dude Smh.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

im 30 years old, ive been wearing jordans since well, since the late 80's. I know a quality made shoe when I see one. These VIs are not trash like some will lead you to believe. The suede on these are excellent, not ashy at all. I guarantee that these will not last longer than 2 days at the most come release day. These aren't like the retro XII that dropped. People want this sneaker. It may not be the craze like the Space jams, but they will be scarce after 2 days.

Nice post.

People really need to see these for themselves, I was skeptical until I saw them and held them.
everyone's got they own opinion and they're entitled to it, but da way people threw da citrus VII's under da bus for having "terrible quality" materials and then turn around

and praise these varsity VI's for having "excellent quality" irks da hell outta me...you wanna cop VI's with this new material? fine...but i don't EVER wanna hear someone

calling out other retros for having "piss poor quality" when its da same nubuck they using on these VI's.

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-citrus-varsity-red-4.jpg

i ain't even gonna gravedigg to show da reaction for these but its w/e...its other's people money not mine.

Not even remotely close man. Those citrus VII's already came ashy out of the box.

The 2002 Retro 7's had the same treated suede.

From all the pictures posted of people getting these early, where did you see the toe box as bad as these VII's you posted, honestly. You won'tbecause they are not.

Answer me this, have you held these 6's and see them in person?

This is not the typical nubuck material that JB has used in the past, this material is very nice. The dye and smoothness of these are surprising.
I don't know why you are hating on these by the way? Nobody is shoving them down your throat. Just saying....

Originally Posted by skips kicks

sound like a bunch of broads in here

liek em cop.

dont like em pass.
^QFT
It that simple but it seems sense the space jam release everyone is taking what other say to the heart again people there just shoes.

I think people are stuck on the fact that it's not durabuck, so they don't want to give these a chance.

I love durabuck, and I can honestly say these are very nice.

@ NINJAHOOD if you actually saw the varsity 6's in person and held them in your hand you would realize how dumb that post was those 7s don't even comeclose to comparing to the varsity 6's suede this is whats happens people when you talk about stuff you don't know anything about you end up lookingdumb and ignorant like Ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^^NICE ........YOU BEEN ON NT FOR WHAT 72HRS.........STRAIGHT.......... AND ALL READY HAVE NEAR 100 POSTS
roll.gif
roll.gif
DANG SON GET A F,IN LIFE
laugh.gif
............BUT HEY MABEY SOME OF THE OTHER TEENIEBOOPERS ON HERE WILL THINK YOU COOL WHEN THEY SEE YOU HAVE 3000 POSTS NEXT MONTH!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nikekidwonder quit posting you getting annoying, quoting pics and people over and over again. YOUstay qouting NINJAHOOD,seems like you got a man crush on him
smh.gif

since you don`t seem to like what he`s got to say about these NO NEED TO QUOTE HIM, you seems soo eager to get your postcount up. log off NT, go get a life outside of this board, it`ll do you some good later on.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

How good do you guys think the resell value for these will be ? im thinking about copping 2 pairs and flippin one and just using that money to buy motorsportsor copper foams . or do you think these wont be able to be resold for higher than retail ?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

How good do you guys think the resell value for these will be ? im thinking about copping 2 pairs and flippin one and just using that money to buy motorsports or copper foams . or do you think these wont be able to be resold for higher than retail ?

I don't see resell value for these going over $180 IMO. I could be wrong.

Definitely not SJ's numbers like $250 and up.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

Nikekidwonder quit posting you getting annoying, quoting pics and people over and over again. YOUstay qouting NINJAHOOD, seems like you got a man crush on him
smh.gif

since you don`t seem to like what he`s got to say about these NO NEED TO QUOTE HIM, you seems soo eager to get your post count up. log off NT, go get a life outside of this board, it`ll do you some good later on.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You keep telling me i don't have a life like you know me i may not have a life but i am willing to bet all my money and kicks that your life isn't anybetter then mine ....

look at you your attacking me a person you call a loser and you have 100 post more than i do how much better could your life be

As for Ninjahood im only going to say this once and im done with him if you dont like something and you think is trash quality then state your opinion on thethread and go that's it not need to keep trying to discourage people from buying just because you don't like it that's my whole point of way i keepgoing in on him

I'm loving the fact that from people that own these they are only saying good things, makes all this that much easier in coppin' these.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

people are going to regret passing on these if the Infrared pack doesn't live up to hype or expectations, or gets shelved.

From the verdict of people that have these already, I think we can all agree that these have pretty good quality.
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by BLaZE201NJ

i wonder if sneakerpreorder sent them out yet. Anyone who ordered from them get anything other then the confirmation email yet? They probably didnt yet. im just fiending for them thats all.. lol

same here. plus ppl ordering after us and getting them tomorrow, lol. oh well, thats what happens when you preorder early.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
they bout to post 324343 pics tomorrow and saturday thats gonna have us on the edge of our seats.

in an earlier post, the guy said he's shipping friday and saturday so check for our tracking numbers on saturday or sunday, iirc. i don't know whatkind of shipping method he uses, but i'm hoping its usps priority so they can get here ASAP. with our luck it'll prolly be ups ground.

Just picked up my pair from my spot today for retail, I have infareds but no longer wearable, these aren't bad, I like them

Back
Top Bottom