OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Dont see what all the fuss is, anyway just got online and copped from ruggedsole yesterday for $155 if I like them when I get them I will cop a second pair onRelease. Stop all the bickering about shoes makes you seem lame and young as hell.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

IF U USE 10ANYC PROMO CODE AT ANYCONLINE YOU GET THEM 175.50 SHIPPED
pimp.gif

This actually worked. Free Shipping too. Thanks.
smokin.gif

been calling around to different spots in h-town people telling me nobody is really asking about them finally for once in my pathetic life i was happy that Iwas able to preorder early and now I am pissed could have woke up at anytime come saturday on the 23rd and went in and got my kicks which i had a discount so icould have bought both the retro 12s white and red and the 6s De*********zaaam

Can't wait to get them, infrared or not as long as they are VI black and red then I'm happy.
It's been many years since I could buy them in shop's and wear a fresh pair.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Dont see what all the fuss is, anyway just got online and copped from ruggedsole yesterday for $155 if I like them when I get them I will cop a second pair on Release. Stop all the bickering about shoes makes you seem lame and young as hell.
ordered a size 9 from them last night and haven't received confirmation yet. but no cancellation email yet either so i'm hopeful.
anyone get tracking or a cancellation on yesterday's order? if so, what size?

Thanks to my connect in NY I got my 1 of 2 pairs. IMO, quality is on point. Good thing I won't wait in line to get a wrist band the day before RD. I cansleep well.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Dont see what all the fuss is, anyway just got online and copped from ruggedsole yesterday for $155 if I like them when I get them I will cop a second pair on Release. Stop all the bickering about shoes makes you seem lame and young as hell.
ordered a size 9 from them last night and haven't received confirmation yet. but no cancellation email yet either so i'm hopeful.
anyone get tracking or a cancellation on yesterday's order? if so, what size?

I ordereed a Size 9 from them too yesterday like around 6ish and i havent recieved tracking nor cancellation but i aint worried at all.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

IF U USE 10ANYC PROMO CODE AT ANYCONLINE YOU GET THEM 175.50 SHIPPED
pimp.gif

thats not a
pimp.gif
type of deal or price

everybody can get these for retail if you wait a week when they release

and the material on these is the same as the 60plus if your gonna compare

gottaBtheshoes WOW nice pics! Damn you guys living in new york! 1 day shipped my !%@%, my package is suppose to arrive on the 19th
frown.gif

gottaBtheshoes WOW nice pics! Damn you guys living in new york! 1 day shipped my @!@+, my package is suppose to arrive on the 19th
frown.gif

If someone can get me a pair of these shoes in size 11 to 11.5 plus maybe some cash, Ill trade my Concords XIs for them in VNDS condition.

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

Does Anyconline ship right away or is it a pre-order and is going to be shipped on the 23rd?

NO they have them instock already they will ship once ordered

man people talking about reselling values already?? imo trading the concord 11 for these VI is a bad move...then again its your shoes and not mines =)

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

and the material on these is the same as the 60plus if your gonna compare
OK, thought so. I was thinking 60 plus or XXIII's. I knew it wasn't some suede never used before like some had stated. If so that suedeisn't bad at all. I'm leaning towards getting them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

im 30 years old, ive been wearing jordans since well, since the late 80's. I know a quality made shoe when I see one. These VIs are not trash like some will lead you to believe. The suede on these are excellent, not ashy at all. I guarantee that these will not last longer than 2 days at the most come release day. These aren't like the retro XII that dropped. People want this sneaker. It may not be the craze like the Space jams, but they will be scarce after 2 days.

Nice post.

People really need to see these for themselves, I was skeptical until I saw them and held them.
everyone's got they own opinion and they're entitled to it, but da way people threw da citrus VII's under da bus for having "terrible quality" materials and then turn around

and praise these varsity VI's for having "excellent quality" irks da hell outta me...you wanna cop VI's with this new material? fine...but i don't EVER wanna hear someone

calling out other retros for having "piss poor quality" when its da same nubuck they using on these VI's.

air_jordan_citrus_vii.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-citrus-varsity-red-4.jpg

i ain't even gonna gravedigg to show da reaction for these but its w/e...its other's people money not mine.

Answer me this, have you held these 6's and see them in person?

This is not the typical nubuck material that JB has used in the past, this material is very nice. The dye and smoothness of these are surprising.
I don't know why you are hating on these by the way? Nobody is shoving them down your throat. Just saying....

@ NINJAHOOD if you actually saw the varsity 6's in person and held them in your hand you would realize how dumb that post was those 7s don't even come close to comparing to the varsity 6's suede this is whats happens people when you talk about stuff you don't know anything about

wqygbq.jpg

i just took this pic 20 mins ago...they lampin in da streets..da thirstiness of da sneakerheads/nerds/etc. isn't translating to mass hysteria for dageneral consumer..joints gonna

sit like every jordan not named da space jams have done in da past 2 years...i was around da hood and i literally walked by places that still have da CDPV's split @ for

retail and cats ain't touchin em...both colors in da XII's about to go on sale soon......all da team jordans in modells are 90-60 bux, thats including60+'s & other ones

you'd think "regular non sneaker head consumers" would bite on...but they not.

and when ...and im hatin on these because they disrespected one of my favorite colorways of any jordan ever..if it wasn't for da fact that da trueinfrareds are droppin in that

pack i would've been extra heated.

and finally ya really gotta understand JB raped da VI's for years for alot of its distinguishable features...da loop in da back, da lacelocks, fusionknockoffs rippin design Ques.

average consumer has "seen" this shoe a million times already before they retroed.

so
laugh.gif
@ anyone of ya thinkin i dunno what im talkin about, by all meansget em, & get caught in a rain storm, get caught slippin & have someone

step on you. all u gonna hear is "told u so".

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man people talking about reselling values already?? imo trading the concord 11 for these VI is a bad move...then again its your shoes and not mines =)

I was thinkin the same thing................
roll.gif

Any idea if these will come in a non suede later this year? Suede in some cases just doesn't do it for me :/

yall dudes is wildin cause they not infered. get over it!!!!! I had the infereds in 2000 unlike alot of yall!!! These are a quality sneaker with goodmaterials.

Back
Top Bottom