OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

@ Nikekidwonder ahha you`re not responding, mainlyfor the reason you don`t want to get bashed by me. And UNLIKE YOU I DON`T FEEL THE NEED to say what i think about the shoes, as i statedWAY BEFORE you even joined NT that i like the shoes. AND i will be buying multiples.. MAINLY THE REASON WHY i don`t post in this thread isbecause people don`t need to read through USELESS POST LIKE YOURS

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MECKS

my homie bought them for me. dont ask me how, but he had them before christmas. he also bought me the space jams like an idiot (ive been on disability and cant afford crap, hes crazy cuzz he knows i feel mad guilty right now
laugh.gif
)

if you wanna ask me anything im here...

You lucky SOB.

How do you like the 6's?
they are nice, i know everyone was complaining about how they would look "dusty" but they really dont. and the material used on it, its in between suede and the material used on the 8's. i would say its like the CDP 20 material but not dusty at all. its a little more "furrier" but less than suede. sorry i really dont know how to explain the material hahaha. and even in sunlight, it stays looking black. its not like if you go out in daylight it looks faded.

also i realized in taking this pic for iheartboost, the "AIR" on the back is stitched, not plastic like the CDP carmines, i liked it plastic because it was more visable.. it also looks like the jumpman is "skinnier"

IHeartBoost wrote:

Hmm, they look better under low light it seems. Anything with flash or sunlight and I just :/

i took this for you. in plain sunlight.

Like the Black/Chrome VIII's? If so, than say no more, I WILL copp. Black/Chrome VIIIs are my fav j's of all time, I'm wearing mineright now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Thanks FrenchBlue.

Im not trying to style on anyone, I actually like these 2010 to an extent but I have two pairs of Infareds. No need to spend unnecessary money.

And to the kid above FrenchBlue, they are actually wearable...both of them. Who's laughing now???
laugh.gif

a1twjl.jpg

eqxpu9.jpg

2e0uzkg.jpg

pimp.gif
eek.gif
THEY DEF LOOK WEARABLE. THAT IS IF YOU ACTUALLY WEAR THEM AND DONT JUST LOOK ATTHEM. I BREAK MY PAIR OUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. ENJOY!

Wow, I haven't been on here for a while...

These shoes brought me out of the woods. Would've been nice to have an actual Infrared retro, but I wanna wear some VIs..."close enough" will do.My OG and Retro Infrareds are hibernating comfortably in their boxes.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ @ Animal Thug yea you got shoes you can't even wore

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

LETS DEAD THIS CANCELED TALK!!!

Nike Rep: Hi, my name is Nike Rep. How may I help you?

Me.: i have a style code on some shoes and i want to verify them. 398850-901

Nike Rep: I would be more than happy to assist you with that today!

Nike Rep: How would you like to verify it?

Me.: i would like to know if they are real? they are a future release i think of jordans

Nike Rep: They are the Nike AJ6 Infrared Pack releasing in June, 2010.

Me.: someone told me they were canceled

Nike Rep: Our launch information only goes out until 03/20/10, but the style number is still in the database which means they are still planning on releasing. If they were not releasing them, they would not be in the database.

Nike Rep: We will have more information in May about the release.

Me.: thank you i appreciate the help

Nike Rep: You're welcome!

Nike Rep: Are you satisfied with the service I've provided today?

Me.: yes

Nike Rep: Great! Enjoy your weekend!

Me.: you too
smile.gif
hahahahaha thank U very much
yeah this dude nikekidwonder got a agenda for real real
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
...son probably got a store and he's lookin at hisbottomline or something, cuz let's face it folks, JB playing ya for fool

cuz they gonna make ya "double dip" for infrareds in june.

Like the Black/Chrome VIII's? If so, than say no more, I WILL copp. Black/Chrome VIIIs are my fav j's of all time, I'm wearing mine right now
pimp.gif

definitely NOT duke, da black and chrome VIII's were all durabuck.....compare these to raptor VII's from 2002, or da citrus VIIs, or evenda jordan 60 + in black and red

and da air jordan force 4 in black and cement.

and as for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nikekidwonder[/color], all you did by posting my pics is i prefer da real deal retros, noneof that basura you tryin to peddle to these kids, im tryin to help save people's pocket

cuz if they think they're copping these and its gonna be da successor to da infrareds they're sorely mistaken...i would advise em to skip out on theseimpostors and just wait it out

for da CONFIRMED 100x infrared pack droppin in june.....use ya money and cop something worth it like some penny foamposites dropping in a less then a month, orpick up

da retro 12's in white and red if they haven't already done so.

don't give away to despiration and cop these "just cuz you want da VIs".....da better version is coming.

since i got my re retros i am thinking of dumping my 2000 retros there deadstock

jump man air nike air

i really dont care

its all the same crap

381243047.jpg

I'm willing to trade my 2000 Concords in VNDS condition(size 11.5) for these shoes in size 11 or 11.5 plus cash.

Hit me up if interested.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I'm willing to trade my 2000 Concords in VNDS condition(size 11.5) for these shoes in size 11 or 11.5 plus cash.

Hit me up if interested.

Since I am a good guy, let me help you out........

Concords VNDS Approx 350-420ish depending on your term of VNDS

These, Worst Case Scenario...after hype......250-280ish tops if that, I am sure you will find these retail imo if you go on the 23rd, c'mon man, why areyou setting yourself up to get ripped off

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Hit me up if interested.

These, Worst Case Scenario...after hype......250-280ish tops if that, I am sure you will find these retail imo if you go on the 23rd, c'mon man, why are you setting yourself up to get ripped off

I don't care to be honest. Someone has to put up a reasonable cash amount as well.

Hit me up if interested.

These, Worst Case Scenario...after hype......250-280ish tops if that, I am sure you will find these retail imo if you go on the 23rd, c'mon man, why are you setting yourself up to get ripped off

because his concords are what da NBA excecs call a "expiring contract"....da concords are retroing at da end of this year and he's tryin to

cash out any value they have left before people see samples of da 2010 release and his 2000 lil yellowed sole pair's value completely tanks.

Hit me up if interested.

I don't care to be honest. Someone has to put up a reasonable cash amount as well.

Not trying to mini mod, just trying to help... but if you post this in the buy/sell I bet you would get a faster bite

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Hold up Ninja, you saying my 6's aint wearable? Did you want me to record a video of me wearing them?
laugh.gif

I don't buy unwearable shoes bruh.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thekillerj23 wrote:

Chief Ediri wrote:

Hit me up if interested.

These, Worst Case Scenario...after hype......250-280ish tops if that, I am sure you will find these retail imo if you go on the 23rd, c'mon man, why are
you setting yourself up to get ripped off

Not trying to mini mod, just trying to help... but if you post this in the buy/sell I bet you would get a faster bite

I post it but it hasn't been uploaded for some reason. Ill try again though.

The soles are not really that yellow ninjahood.

AnimalThug: Nice Infrareds, man.
pimp.gif

I'm passing on these and copping the Infrared pack and the black/goldLebron 7's.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

ninjahood wrote:

Nikekidwonder wrote:

Hold up Ninja, you saying my 6's aint wearable? Did you want me to record a video of me wearing them?
laugh.gif

I don't buy unwearable shoes bruh.

son did you read when i quoted you backwards?
laugh.gif
i was defending you from that kid talkin bout you can't rock your infrareds by letting

him know that real infrareds are dropping this summer & that you ain't gotta settle on these hogwash versions
smokin.gif

I much rather buy one decent quality shoe in these Varsity Red VIs then being to fork over 300 plus for 2 shoes.

I really doubt the Infared VI is real, IDC if there is a "style code" or whatever, but I really don't see JB really doing some BS like that.

rayray3thousand said:

thekillerj23 wrote:

Chief Ediri wrote:

Hit me up if interested.

These, Worst Case Scenario...after hype......250-280ish tops if that, I am sure you will find these retail imo if you go on the 23rd, c'mon man, why are
you setting yourself up to get ripped off

I post it but it hasn't been uploaded for some reason. Ill try again though.

The soles are not really that yellow ninjahood.

da point is though that its your BEST interest to move em before da sample pics come out of da concord 2010 retros and your 2000 pair

loses dollars by da second.

and as far as da infrared pack, its been confirmed a billion times....you think JB likes ya'll? lol they trying to get paid...can't knock da hustle of

this ploy one bit though, da lemmings are gonna cop in droves & then they gonna make em turn around and double dip on a 2 shoe pack in da

summer.

Back
Top Bottom