OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Anyway...

Since a few of you knuckleheads ruined the Space Jam XI thread, I was curious if there's any place in NYC that still has a pair in a size 10?

all over, just not for retail.

VIM has them for retail

Originally Posted by mikew25

Infrareds!!!!!!!
When i see those soles it makes me worry about what will happen to my space jams over time lol

I still have not wore my space jams im waiting until spring to stunt while everyone is rocking 3 month old beaters lol
devil.gif

^^same thing I be wondering sometimes, of course you know these dudes would complain...JB really can't win tho, I bet if they would have released exactreplica of 00 then some OGs wo uld be mad about everyone having them or b/c someone just dropped 4 bills for a pair that will crumble upon wear, I've neverhad a pair of inf so I can't complain/compare these to the inf..

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Anyway...

Since a few of you knuckleheads ruined the Space Jam XI thread, I was curious if there's any place in NYC that still has a pair in a size 10?

all over, just not for retail.
not on third avenue by 110th, tom !!*+ and harry had a 10.5, but it just didnt' feel right...the 6s i mean, sorry i just realized you meantthe space jams

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

^^same thing I be wondering sometimes, of course you know these dudes would complain...JB really can't win tho, I bet if they would have released exact replica of 00 then some OGs wo uld be mad about everyone having them or b/c someone just dropped 4 bills for a pair that will crumble upon wear, I've never had a pair of inf so I can't complain/compare these to the inf..
this. If you never had a pair, then you wouldn't know, would you? It's all speculation.

If JB produced a near perfect version of the infrareds, I wouldn't complain.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^^same thing I be wondering sometimes, of course you know these dudes would complain...JB really can't win tho, I bet if they would have released exact replica of 00 then some OGs wo uld be mad about everyone having them or b/c someone just dropped 4 bills for a pair that will crumble upon wear, I've never had a pair of inf so I can't complain/compare these to the inf..
this. If you never had a pair, then you wouldn't know, would you? It's all speculation.

If JB produced a near perfect version of the infrareds, I wouldn't complain.

That's why I said SOME...of course not everyone would complain.

i agree

If jordan brand released the infrared like the 2000s i would be
roll.gif
becausei know so many people that payed $400 for the infrared i even know some people that brought them recently because they didn't want to cop these

getting these later this week thanks to my hookup at footaction. i was really pleased with the quality

^^^^^^^^^^OUCH MAN!!!! Those look straight $exy to me! Now you got me hypin' for Saturday...kicks kicks kicks

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The thing i never understand about the infrared's is why they were infrared in the first place the varsity red matches Jordan's jersey perfectly

but i guess its one of those things we will never know i still think the infrared is hot tho

I always wondered this too. If anything, they should have used Fire Red instead of Infrared.

Didn't Nike release the Air Max in the infrared color back in 1990??

Nike was experimenting with the colorway, I assume, and put it on Air Jordans as well.

I've finally decided to pick up a pair of these because I think they are a nice retro + colorway. It took me a while, but I've realized I like thesedifferently than I like Infrareds. This will be a good shoe that I will be able to wear.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Nikekidwonder wrote:

The thing i never understand about the infrared's is why they were infrared in the first place the varsity red matches Jordan's jersey perfectly

but i guess its one of those things we will never know i still think the infrared is hot tho

I always wondered this too. If anything, they should have used Fire Red instead of Infrared.

Nike was experimenting with the colorway, I assume, and put it on Air Jordans as well.

late 80's-mid 90's was all about neon wild colors...i think everyone went wild because technology allowed manufacturers to use neon colors for da firsttime i can remember...i never

seen pics of anyone sporting neon anything in prior decades from pics so im assuming thats da case

so you saw vibrant releases from air jordans, Andre Agassi, da air max series, Bo Jackson, David Robinson, etc. all across da board.

^ Ninjahood is correct

If that was never the case i think Nike would have use the Varsity Red for the 6's at the time. but since the late 80's and 90's colors were briteat the time they went with the Infrared instead, as ninja hood just mentioned .

ninja is dropping that OG knowledge that the newbs simply do not know. If you were old enough to remember around that time Nike was putting more vivrant colorson the shoes. Infrared, neon, orange, etc. AM 90s, OG VIs, bo jacksons, david robinsons and the reebok pumps were all in my wishlist but could not get. Not allof em of course.
laugh.gif

I Love this shoe. It's way better than people think. See it in person and try it for yourselves before dishing out negative opinions.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

late 80's-mid 90's was all about neon wild colors...i think everyone went wild because technology allowed manufacturers to use neon colors for da first time i can remember...i never

seen pics of anyone sporting neon anything in prior decades from pics so im assuming thats da case

so you saw vibrant releases from air jordans, Andre Agassi, da air max series, Bo Jackson, David Robinson, etc. all across da board.

Oh yeah, I know, just thought there was more to the "Infrared" story, maybe because of the success of the AM 90...
But I guess there's no back story. It was just the style.

But yeah, the 90's were the "Neon Years"

people still in here who dont like the shoe
laugh.gif

anyways...cant wait for saturday...gonna give my connect her money on thurs/fri or so.

AS always, nice pics GottaBdashoes.

To everyone else, if you are really feelin' these, but are hesitant, don't wait. These are nice. No matter what people are saying.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

people still in here who dont like the shoe
laugh.gif

anyways...cant wait for saturday...gonna give my connect her money on thurs/fri or so.

roll.gif

But seriously thanks for the history lesson Ninjahood

Originally Posted by sickickz23

ninja is dropping that OG knowledge that the newbs simply do not know. If you were old enough to remember around that time Nike was putting more vivrant colors on the shoes. Infrared, neon, orange, etc. AM 90s, OG VIs, bo jacksons, david robinsons and the reebok pumps were all in my wishlist but could not get. Not all of em of course.
laugh%0A.gif

Wasn't ninjahood like 7 in 1990? lmao I'm just sayin....

Anyone know a spot in SoCal that has them for sale now at retail? I need a size 9 or 9.5. Someone, please help me out.

Back
Top Bottom