OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^excatly what i was planning to do
smile.gif
rock these for playin ball and keepmy carmines on ice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

300 pages by midnight pacific time.. guaranteed

laugh.gif

I know the routine the night before, so I guess this is my sign off from this thread.

Got my pair, glad to see everyone who has these, happy.

And good luck to everyone else trying to get these tonight or tomorrow morning. My SoCal peeps, stay dry.

JUST GOT MINES FROM BRONX,NY...150 FLAT...DONT HAVE 2 WAIT TIL 2MORROW
SUEDE IS GREAT THEY LOOK BETTER IN PERSON THAN IN PICS...COPPEM PEOPLE
bb6264a38f4167c0e9298c4586807ba4a0a833b6.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
This thread is DEFINITELY gon' blow the $#%@ up come midnight. Space Jam night was CRAZZZZZZZZY!!!

Space Jam night was hilarious on NT...
laugh.gif
...Everyone wentcrazy when all the sites crashed. lol

i saw the AJ 6 black/varsity red few days ago at my local footlocker when my former colleague showed me a pair which was still waiting for RD.
I don't know what some people here say, who claims these would look cheap and that the leather would look awful.
They were looking actually more sophisticated and better made than the AJ6 retro black&deep infared which were released in late august 2000.
The nubuck leather looks very cool despite the originals and 2000 retros and defining moment package AJ6 were made of durabuck.
the red at the midsole looks definetly darker than on the OG's and deep infareds. IMO could be a bit brighter, but still look great.
The innerlining of the shoe seems to be made more durable than on the 2000 retros which i still have in my collection.
I just hope that the paintjob is rather like on the 1991 OG's and NOT like the 2000 retros which were chipping like hell.

Originally Posted by natenate04

laugh.gif
This thread is DEFINITELY gon' blow the $#%@ up come midnight. Space Jam night was CRAZZZZZZZZY!!!

laugh.gif
...Everyone went crazy when all the sites crashed. lol
Yea, I know. I have an excellent connection so I was able to cop 4 pairs that night. It was mass hysteria in here.
laugh.gif

lukabrasi that's a real good shot of those. Make me want to re-take my pics lol.

Btw, people are going to take offense to this but I'll say it... I think the only people here (and around my way) hollering and nit picking about thisrelease are the people that never even intended to buy them regardless (January release, we know pockets are a little tight for some) and just looking forevery way to justify that constraint. Don't get me wrong there are a select few that feel they have valid concerns, but I notice the people that don'thave to think twice about getting these are keeping it REAL light, especially given the fact this thread has become a nearly 300+ thread full of bickering...

If you listen very closely you can hear the hype building.....lolol The beast will awaken in just a few hours. haha. Good luck to those who don't have themyet.

Originally Posted by marley

If you listen very closely you can hear the hype building.....lolol The beast will awaken in just a few hours. haha. Good luck to those who don't have them yet.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

The Air Jordan VI will sell out by 12:00 Noon this is by far the Hottest Release so far in 2010 whats gonna top these
now i have to roll out of bed early to get these because of kids like this 75% of the people buying these dont even remember when MIKE laced upthe VI'S
mad.gif

bulls-versus-lakers.jpg
this is as close as im going to get to theseafter missing the ifrared retro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by natenate04

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...Everyone went crazy when all the sites crashed. lol
Yea, I know. I have an excellent connection so I was able to cop 4 pairs that night. It was mass hysteria in here.
laugh.gif

I had ordered a pair from FTL went the servers started working again but never recieved an confirmation. Stayed up for a few hours waiting for one (lol i know)then ended up taking a catnap. thinking in my head this ordered isnt going to go through, so went ahead and tried FL. didnt have my size so i went up .5 andrecieved confirmation. few days later got the shoes...crazy night! lol

Eastbay 4H 40min. left.

Anyone seen a size 7 in mens some place?, bought the last one from Oqium and can't find another pair atm.
mad.gif

There is no need to panic. I had a pair of space jam in my cart on release night and passed then wanted them after and copped a week after on eastbay. Therewill always be easy ways to get these, I can guarantee that. People in here actin all hyped up an panicking are just stressin themselves out.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

There is no need to panic. I had a pair of space jam in my cart on release night and passed then wanted them after and copped a week after on eastbay. Therewill always be easy ways to get these, I can guarantee that. People in here actin all hyped up an panicking are just stressin themselves out.

What size? Infants?
laugh.gif
I want to see proof of this because if it's true, that means whatever you put in your cart becomes unavailable to everyone else for purchase.

...and natenate04, that's interesting because it's true. If you wait until the servers are back up with no traffic, there's a good chance to get them like that. I've done the same thing in the past.

Originally Posted by Retri

proofah.jpg

So uhm, I got this because I couldn't get a hold of that Timberland Balm, is this any good for the suede on the VI's?

How much of it should I spray on the shoes?

Do I have to take the laces off before spraying it?

Should I waterproof the sole as well?

Thanks in advance for your help.
roll.gif

SORRY MAN THAT MADE ME LAUGH, BUT SERIOUSLY I GOT A WATERPROOFER BUT MORE HEAVY DUTY THAN THAT AND SPRAYED MY SIXES ALREADY. IT MADE THEM A LOT DARKER AND EVEN POURED WATER ON IT TO WATCH IT BEAD OFF. BUT NAH U DONT HAVE TO TAKE THE LACES OUT UNLESS YOU JUST FEEL LIKE IT AND JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE CAN. HOLD ABOUT 6 INCHES AWAY AND SPRAY EVENLY....DONT WATERPROOF THE SOLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO USE THEM AS SKATES AT THE RINK....

Back
Top Bottom