OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand why they made so many of these. They have all sizes everywhere!!
smh.gif
I don't even want mines anymore
im sure you would be complaining if they didnt make enough so shaddup

"They have all sizes everywhere!!
smh.gif
I don't even want mines anymore" =
smh.gif

laugh.gif

dude is mad because they mad too much

That's why you buy what you like and stop buying stuff based on what you think people will like

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

ninjahood did you cop the space jams

yeah why?
You bash the Varsity red VI for being inferior yet you buy the Space jams
roll.gif
roll.gif
way to make a difference

space jams weren't butchered da way VI's were butchered...thats a pretty solid fact.

da VI's in 2010 have been stripped and emasculated since 1991:

-no nike air

-no 3m

these varsity red VI's lacked durabuck & were impostors of infrared VI's....shall i continue?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lame release by JB...... all da hypebeast who ain't listen to me

weeks ago can now eat some fine crow, i wanna five a shout out to da NT who's only job for 2 weeks was to hype this release, and no one outside this forum was

buying it..i chill outside, unlike alot of ya cave dwellers, i knew da temperature was cold with this release, ya jordan stans were da last one to get da news
laugh.gif

oh wells....its lookin like a cold winter in here, ya better hope da infrared pack releases stateside or else this section is gonna be pretty uneventful for a good min.

katt-williams.jpg

It still trying to figure you out but at this point i just gave up

i TOLD YA SO LOL

i just walked outside to get a sandwich and these are literally in EVERY store like da white and red XII's.....

selling out?
laugh.gif
pssh...i predicted this weeks ago, I TOLD YA cats weren't feeling that suede...non of ya wanted to listen, I TOLD YA don't spend a dime

over retail.....

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ people that thought paying over 200 was watspoppin.....

these are going ON SALE cuz they suck, forget that everything else cuz coppy penny foamposites are 200 retail and those will jet compared to this sloppy

release by JB.
I guess you live in NYC?

Here in the DMV these joints are selling out QUICK!

On Sale?... NEVER.  Most stores only have like 3-5 pairs left or are completely sold out.  These joints will be gone by close of business Monday at the latest.  And DMV got a lot of these compared to most places, so I'm sure they're selling out all over the place (especially out West).

well its safe to say the only reseller's who are going to make bank

on these are the ones that had them early..........................................................peace

I can't believe I went to the store and left without a pair. VI's are one of my favorite J's and while these aren't infared, I still thought the red looked nice in the pictures. I looked at 4 pairs in my size and the quality was so poor I just couldn't spend the money. I finally said no. 2 pairs had excessive glue stains ( even up on the suede) one pair was pre yellowed and the last pair had uneven cutting on the shoes. I'm not even that picky.. I just want what I'm paying for.
frown.gif

ninjahood did you cop the space jams

yeah why?
You bash the Varsity red VI for being inferior yet you buy the Space jams
roll.gif
roll.gif
way to make a difference

space jams weren't butchered da way VI's were butchered...thats a pretty solid fact.

da VI's in 2010 have been stripped and emasculated since 1991:

-no nike air

-no 3m

these varsity red VI's lacked durabuck & were impostors of infrared VI's....shall i continue?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lame release by JB...... all da hypebeast who ain't listen to me

weeks ago can now eat some fine crow, i wanna five a shout out to da NT who's only job for 2 weeks was to hype this release, and no one outside this forum was

buying it..i chill outside, unlike alot of ya cave dwellers, i knew da temperature was cold with this release, ya jordan stans were da last one to get da news
laugh.gif

oh wells....its lookin like a cold winter in here, ya better hope da infrared pack releases stateside or else this section is gonna be pretty uneventful for a good min.S
So by your argument the 2000's are a bad retro correct?

No Nike Air lol where you been its 2010 not 2000 3M? wasn't on the 2000s either and the space jams were butchered pretty bad carbon fiber plate patent cut.
I could respect your position if you didn't buy JB shoes at all so you taking a stand on not getting these means nothing because you purchased the Space Jams plain and simple this is the last time I address the subject don't wanna continue the back and forth just wanted to make my point.

FYI, I played in these 3 times already and they are great!

Got 2pairs! One free, from the boss/owner, and a cheap discount! (My birthday)

Want the Infrareds though! 
pimp.gif

Update:

Over 15 hours after I placed my Footlocker & Eastbay online purchases, I finally got my email confirmation. I originally got order numbers starting with a G, but now I have a real order number from both. I just called Finishline to cancel that order because it wasn't the sz 12.5 I was trying to get.

I'm very happy, and have regained my faith in Footlocker/Eastbay. I guess I'll have two pairs of these. I love them much more than the Space Jams because this is what I was wearing back when I was in 7th grade.

I had to pay tax on the Footlocker pair but not shipping.
I did not have to pay tax/shipping on the Eastbay pair.

Today was a good day.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

i TOLD YA SO LOL

i just walked outside to get a sandwich and these are literally in EVERY store like da white and red XII's.....

selling out?
laugh.gif
pssh...i predicted this weeks ago, I TOLD YA cats weren't feeling that suede...non of ya wanted to listen, I TOLD YA don't spend a dime

over retail.....

laugh.gif
smh.gif

these are going ON SALE cuz they suck, forget that everything else cuz coppy penny foamposites are 200 retail and those will jet compared to this sloppy

release by JB.
I guess you live in NYC?

On Sale?... NEVER.  Most stores only have like 3-5 pairs left or are completely sold out.  These joints will be gone by close of business Monday at the latest.

so u um...care to put a wager on that?
nerd.gif

son monday isn't gonna change da fact that no one too da bait for these outside some poor soles paying extra for piss poor suede quality....and you think its bad now?

wait till people had some good use outta em, they're gonna fade faster then da Conan run tonight show.

I just got off the phone with my boy that work's at footlocker he said though out the day since opening people keep coming in buying 2 to 3 pairs each he said there almost completely

Sold out and that there probably going to be sold out by the end of the weekend

happy those that got them got them. I also agree that I wish all releases were like this.  Nice and easy no websites crashing etc etc.  I am passing and waiting for the Infrareds.

this release seems like perfectly fit the market demand~
lol
it will be sold out later on~ but enuf to go around for those who really needs it.

whts up with the infrared pack?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

do these really run big at all?

these fit perfect with just a little tiny bit of room. id say 95% true to size.
copped from mall in columbus OH. couple cats in line. got the last of 2 sz.13 . he said they only got 2 size runs

Finishline is so shady. They told me they would open at ten. But i came at nine and they opened up early and sold em to me and this other guy. SO basically they had no size 10s left by the time they officially opened. Same thing with the sj's. I called five times asking them when they opened and diferent people each told me six am. I get there at five thirty to find out that people have been there since two buying up all the jams. I think that's not right. Bunch of liars over there

is it too late to cancel my eastbay order? and if not, how quick will i get my money back into my account?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

i TOLD YA SO LOL

selling out?
laugh.gif

over retail.....

laugh.gif
smh.gif

release by JB.
I guess you live in NYC?

On Sale?... NEVER.  Most stores only have like 3-5 pairs left or are completely sold out.  These joints will be gone by close of business Monday at the latest.

so u um...care to put a wager on that?
nerd.gif

son monday isn't gonna change da fact that no one too da bait for these outside some poor soles paying extra for piss poor suede quality....and you think its bad now?

wait till people had some good use outta em, they're gonna fade faster then da Conan run tonight show.

I don't think you're hearing me cuz... IN MY AREA (DMV that is), THESE ARE SELLING EXTREMELY WELL.  MOST STORES ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT OR GETTING THERE VERY QUICKLY.  THEY WILL NOT GO ON SALE HERE.  PERIOD.

So argue all you want that nobody "took THE bait" on these, but reality doesn't support your case.

Edit:  You seem to not realize that there is an entire world beyond the boundaries of NYC where every mom & pop store on the corner didn't get 100 pairs of these.  No shoe sells out first weekend in NYC because the whole city is flooded with everything that releases.  So please don't take that as an indication that people ALL OVER THE REST OF THE COUNTRY aren't on these, because they are in a serious way.

i worked from open til 5 today and our store only sold one pair.  some guy showed up early cause he knew we only had one size 12 and didnt want to chance it.  hardly anyone around here has any interest in these.  glad that everyone is able to get their pairs, but i feel sorry for everyone that paid extra.   

Back
Top Bottom