OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Since when has the majority been on the side of virtue?

Although I will say I am glad all the cats that scooped up numerous pairs with hopes to flip them for "change" will not be making "change" on them.  This re-selling game is twisted.  It's some boog a doo 85% Shhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyttttt.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

kind of feel stupid for cutting my wife's bday night short last friday night to be home to order these as soon as 10 pm (mountain time) hit. there's still damn near a FSR on swoosh. OWNED.

Damn, yo.

I honestly dont think these were bad at all... But to each its own lol. Not the Og in anyway but not a bad Shoe. At least we are still gettin retros of some kind. What if all we was JB new stuff like the 09's and all them bs mix jays there sellin! I hate all them, except the 16.5 im even feelin the 2010! But nothin is ever gonna compare too any OG's despite color or quality. I see where your coming from tho. Its like this... Mike is the OG Colorway and quality of ya favorite Jordan shoe ever and Kobe and Lebron are all Retros! They Mite Come close but Nothin Compares to the OG!!! IMO anyway. Soo lets enjoys the Retros Becuss the OG days are ova.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jamesm25

I dont understand why everyone cares soo much if these sell fast or not....
same way people care if they're favorite rapper sells alot of records, so they can jump on da bandwagon of "cool"
laugh.gif

meanwhile us lowly sneaker fans just wanted these sneakers done correctly and ironically had they just listen to us they would've sold THAT fast...oh well let's

hold our collective breaths for da infrared pack.
Had they been done right you'd be *****ing because your precious OG wouldn't be worth jack s hit anymore and wouldn't turn heads as much as they used. These were Retroed this way to preserve the uniqueness of the OG's (and to a lesser extent, of the Retro 2k's), while providing fans with a shoe that's close enough to the original VI's to hit their nostalgia sweet-spot.

How can you not fk'ing get it, what are you, st upid?

Furthermore the claims regarding the alleged cheapness of the materials involved are flat-out ridicolous. Quality is spot on, I've been wearing mine for a little over a week, day-in, day-out, and they're holding their own rather well. No scuffs, no creases, no paint chipping, no glue stains, no yellowing and the suede looks nice and feel nicer (I actually prefer it to durabuck since it handles torsion around the toe-box area a lot better).

And you know what. Not only am I going to get a 2nd pair next week but I will cop the Infrared pack as well (if it drops, that is) because I simply can't get enough of this shoe.

You on the other hand are making a fool of yourself  here, do you SERIOUSLY not have anything better to do with your time than trolling an obscure sneakers message board by relentlessly dissing a shoe for no apparent reason whatsoever? Lol, sucks to be you dawg.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The OG cw will sell a lot faster (whenever those are retroed).  They won't be sitting on shelves almost a week later.

Originally Posted by Retri

same way people care if they're favorite rapper sells alot of records, so they can jump on da bandwagon of "cool"
laugh.gif

meanwhile us lowly sneaker fans just wanted these sneakers done correctly and ironically had they just listen to us they would've sold THAT fast...oh well let's

Had they been done right you'd be *****ing because your precious OG wouldn't be worth jack s hit anymore and wouldn't turn heads as much as they used. These were Retroed this way to preserve the uniqueness of the OG's (and to a lesser extent, of the Retro 2k's), while providing fans with a shoe that's close enough to the original VI's to hit their nostalgia sweet-spot.

Furthermore the claims regarding the alleged cheapness of the materials involved are flat-out ridicolous. Quality is spot on, I've been wearing mine for a little over a week, day-in, day-out, and they're holding their own rather well. No scuffs, no creases, no paint chipping, no glue stains, no yellowing and the suede looks nice and feel nicer (I actually prefer it to durabuck since it handles torsion around the toe-box area a lot better).

And you know what. Not only am I going to get a 2nd pair next week but I will cop the Infrared pack as well (if it drops, that is) because I simply can't get enough of this shoe.

You on the other hand are making a fool of yourself  here, do you SERIOUSLY not have anything better to do with your time than trolling an obscure sneakers message board by relentlessly dissing a shoe for no apparent reason whatsoever? Lol, sucks to be you dawg.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
calm_down.gif

Damn, I need to cop another pair of these on discount. Anyone wanna hook me up with a size 9.5? PM Me!

I prefer suede to the other materials, and simply put, nostalgic feeling aside, I prefer Varsity Red to Infrared. Not to say I wouldn't rock the %%$$ out of the OG's with Infrared, but if I had to choose a red, it would be Varsity Red.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so i copped a 13 from footaction with my boy's 30% off... can't return them obviously. but they're too big, so i ordered a 12.5 from ndc... if the 12.5 fit right, ya think i can return the 13 to my local nike outlet and just say they sent me the wrong size?

Shoulda went to your local Niketown and exchanged or returned without a receipt... they would have given you a gift card and u could have used that to purchase on NDC

why can't i still do that? i still got plenty to buy on ndc (some nike iD's)... i mean, what do i say? i just tell 'em i don't have the receipt? i'm gonna have to tear that lil' sticker off footaction put on all their boxes...

Quite frankly im happy these didnt sell out. i think JB purposely ruin the quality on the shoes just so that then can create a Premium line. How are they gonna charge us for quality. I knew these wasnt gonna sell out since i seen that every store have them sitting on top of the registers.

at least the suede is not as bad as the Last Shot XIV retro. I got mine and they are nice but if the infrared pack gets confirmed these will more than likely get returned or exchanged for something else.

Release came and went, and there is still bickering in here.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread needs to die and be locked already.  

Please Mods.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Release came and went, and there is still bickering in here.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread needs to die and be locked already.  

Please Mods.

Co-sign on the lock. 

^^ I know, there's not point in discussing these any further. They are still available in stores.

And any real discussion turns into an argument. 

i ordered 2 pairs of footaction, just got the shipping confirmation emails today

i went to look at my bank account, AND THE MONEY IS STILL THERE :0

they took it out, then put it back in,

any idea what happened?!?1 glitch?

did i jsut come up on 2 pairs?!?

someone enlighten me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

i ordered 2 pairs of footaction, just got the shipping confirmation emails today

someone enlighten me
nerd.gif
it first shows up as an authorization at first. then once the item(s) ship they put it back. once you recieve your package(s) they take the money back out.

Originally Posted by MECKS

someone enlighten me
nerd.gif

You'll see the charge in a few days.   They first authorize the charge, so it shows up, then it goes away until they've actually shipped the item. 

As mentioned above, I prefer suede over durabuck in the toe-box area. Durabuck starts looking like Shane Battiers head after awhile.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Retri

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
calm_down.gif
thats what im saying...son off his rocker
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i've been a proponent of having em come back da right way since da 1st page...da hell i care about if i had older pairs that weren't gonna be worth anything, i ain't these snobby

sneaker heads that somehow think "nike ONLY made these jordans for me"

well retroin em in crap suede sealed their fate. #ontothenextone and lock this thread.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

these will deff be worth over retail after they sell out, just gotta be patient. i bet you by next year they hit 200
patient for what? to resell? your comments makes you sound a bit of a reseller right about now
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom