Official Jordan XI Thread

air-jordan-concords.jpg

Is the hype from The Last Dance still in effect? Did it actually benefit me 2 years after it aired? I finally sold the 2008 Countdown Pack Jordan XI earlier this week for $610! They were sold on GOAT on Memorial Day. I finally had a taker after having them listed on there since last fall. Good thing I never wavered with my initial listed price. And it's a good thing I never wore them.

Despite being happy to unload this crap for an exorbitant price, I'm still pissed off about get jacked and pimped with fees from the sale. :emoji_angry:🙄

It's still hard to simultaneously fathom that someone would overpay for shoes that are over 13 years old and that I would be able to get way more than what I paid for that pack. I paid retail for them in December 2008.

These were easy for me to get thanks to a former cool associate of mine who used to be the store manager at Footaction. He was so cool to let me give him the cash before the release date so that he could purchase them for me on release day and all I had to do was pick them up later that day. If you didn't have connections with a shoe store employee, then you had to do work to get these.

I'll always be grateful and thankful with that cool as hell dude for helping me out with these back in December 2008 even though we don't deal with each other anymore.

I already sold the XII from this pack on GOAT last fall for $525 before getting jacked with fees. That was actually my first sale ever on that platform.

It's a damn good thing I didn't resell these to a secondhand shoe store because they sure as hell would have came at me with an exorbitantly lower price than what I got on GOAT.

These pictures are the last moments of them in my possession before I shipped them out on Tuesday.
IMG_6257.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6259.JPG
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6262.JPG
IMG_6263.JPG

My 2009 SJ out soles started to separate yesterday. It sucked cause they really felt pretty good on foot regardless of perception. Looked down and half my right foot was floppin lol. The rest of both shoes peeled off with too much ease.

Is the hype from The Last Dance still in effect? Did it actually benefit me 2 years after it aired? I finally sold the 2008 Countdown Pack Jordan XI earlier this week for $610! They were sold on GOAT on Memorial Day. I finally had a taker after having them listed on there since last fall. Good thing I never wavered with my initial listed price. And it's a good thing I never wore them.

Despite being happy to unload this crap for an exorbitant price, I'm still pissed off about get jacked and pimped with fees from the sale. :emoji_angry:🙄

It's still hard to simultaneously fathom that someone would overpay for shoes that are over 13 years old and that I would be able to get way more than what I paid for that pack. I paid retail for them in December 2008.

These were easy for me to get thanks to a former cool associate of mine who used to be the store manager at Footaction. He was so cool to let me give him the cash before the release date so that he could purchase them for me on release day and all I had to do was pick them up later that day. If you didn't have connections with a shoe store employee, then you had to do work to get these.

I'll always be grateful and thankful with that cool as hell dude for helping me out with these back in December 2008 even though we don't deal with each other anymore.

I already sold the XII from this pack on GOAT last fall for $525 before getting jacked with fees. That was actually my first sale ever on that platform.

It's a damn good thing I didn't resell these to a secondhand shoe store because they sure as hell would have came at me with an exorbitantly lower price than what I got on GOAT.

These pictures are the last moments of them in my possession before I shipped them out on Tuesday.
IMG_6257.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG
IMG_6259.JPG
IMG_6260.JPG
IMG_6261.JPG
IMG_6262.JPG
IMG_6263.JPG

God those SUCKED. Can’t believe even collectors pay to have them.

God those SUCKED. Can’t believe even collectors pay to have them.

Please tell me something I don't know. That's exactly the reason why I got rid of them. Having the 2019 Black/Red XI made it really easy for me to sell that crappy 2008 version.

I'm glad they sucked nicely for me since I was able to get $610 for them.

I also can't believe collectors pay to have anything from that 2008 Countdown Pack lineup. The four shoes I've sold on GOAT from last fall to recently have been from that Pack. Wouldn't it make more sense just to get a more current retro or a pending one instead of overpaying for something so old that will naturally perish?

Please tell me something I don't know. That's exactly the reason why I got rid of them. Having the 2019 Black/Red XI made it really easy for me to sell that crappy 2008 version.

I'm glad they sucked nicely for me since I was able to get $610 for them.

I also can't believe collectors pay to have anything from that 2008 Countdown Pack lineup. The four shoes I've sold on GOAT from last fall to recently have been from that Pack. Wouldn't it make more sense just to get a more current retro or a pending one instead of overpaying for something so old that will naturally perish?
It’s so they can make YouTube videos comparing the different versions. I guess.

I was re-watching the Bulls vs Magic game 4 yesterday, when Mike broke out the space Jams for the first time.
EBED22ED-B6D3-4CC0-8886-E468E7DDCAAB.jpeg

AEB1C1CD-A01C-4165-95C2-FA1754CBD4A3.jpeg

Ahmad rocking the Concords on the sideline.
C885FE1E-DBC5-4552-88CD-DBB15AED155F.jpeg
I remember seeing this like it was yesterday. Ahmad with the ultimate plug. I know I had to have paused my VHS recording a hundred times in those exact shots. PE hype before the hype.

havent seen these posted yet

just released

idk if these are the womens pair thats supposed to come later this year. or if the factories are starting to make hata takashi fantasy colorways now.

but either way……..

“FIRST LOOKS!”

0C316619-3455-466F-AD88-3629857BFBBD.jpeg
1614F61F-FFE2-4810-829A-B3192330D094.jpeg

and im gonna tell you they are fake. i wont beg a fake seller to take regular pics, i wont ignore everyone when they say these are fakes. now watch ol shady boy show up and do the exact opposite! and act like hes helping the “community” with “first looks” of fakes.

there are also two batches of fake cherry 11 already. one being better quality than the next. so be weary

edit: but let zsneakerheadz post this and yall would be going crazy hyping em up lol.

Last edited:
No need for a special light or lifting the insole to check stitching, they were fakes fugazi without doubt lol.
these measures are not fool-proof either. fakes have gone a long way that it is as good or better than the legal ones. that is why I don't even trust SX with their whole authentication process. paying extra for a service that is flawed is just another way of money making scam.

these measures are not fool-proof either. fakes have gone a long way that it is as good or better than the legal ones. that is why I don't even trust SX with their whole authentication process. paying extra for a service that is flawed is just another way of money making scam.
Thing thats so ****ty about ebays process is buyers dont even have a choice. Id much rather confirm something myself than to be forced into paying something i didnt ask for. Dont trust or use any of the other markets for years now because i cant help but to feel theyre all in cahoots with each other ontop not wanting to support scum.
Cycling of fakes is real especially with Jordans but the naive will never hear that.

Back
Top Bottom