Official Jordan XI Thread

These are cool but I'm gonna pass. I haven't even gotten around to wearing my CGs yet. No idea when I'd ever wear these over all the other XIs in my closet.

Cool Grey XI has to go for me because it's not one of the originals from 1995 to 1996. You can never go wrong with the Black/Red, Concord or Space Jam.

The original and '18 (low-cut) versions of the Cool Grey 11s were excellent, while the most recent retro--much like the one from '10--was a monotone mass of blah. At the end of the day, a sneaker that I can do without.

The 'Space Jam'/Black & Dark Concord joints are yawn-inducing takes on the Concords that I wouldn't buy on the cheap.

Toss-up.

Since I have never owned a Cool Grey, the answer would be obvious for me. Yawn inducing takes though? :lol:

The original and '18 (low-cut) versions of the Cool Grey 11s were excellent, while the most recent retro--much like the one from '10--was a monotone mass of blah. At the end of the day, a sneaker that I can do without.

The 'Space Jam'/Black & Dark Concord joints are yawn-inducing takes on the Concords that I wouldn't buy on the cheap.

Toss-up.
1655538769962.gif

Since I have never owned a Cool Grey, the answer would be obvious for me. Yawn inducing takes though? :lol:
Ha.

'Icy' translucent outsoles, white midsoles, black patent leather and white mesh are the archetypal styles of their respective key design elements on the Air Jordan 11, i.e., Concords. The 'Space Jam' pair adopts 3/4 previously mentioned key design elements. Personally, where it falls short is the lack of color variety on the uppers without something to counterbalance the sameness, e.g., the red translucent outsoles on the Playoffs, resulting in a visually 'top-heavy' shoe.

Cool Grey XI has to go for me because it's not one of the originals from 1995 to 1996. You can never go wrong with the Black/Red, Concord or Space Jam.

From a variety standpoint, I’d get rid of the Space Jams since the black/red is the better black based 11

Didnt know we had a XI thread. Preciate you OP
IMG_20220620_160523_618.jpg
IMG_20220620_160539_485.jpg

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

This is such a common jersey/shoe combo a little over 25 years later. Allen Iverson really has hoops fans emulating this 1995-96 combo/look 26 years later in 2022.

The jersey and shoes coincide nicely like it's 1996 because it's a future NBA star/Hall Of Famer and shoes that were worn by a legend.

I have a feeling Kawhi Leonard is wearing the crappy 2008 Countdown Pack version of the Black/Red XI when he played in the NCAA because it's absolutely impossible that these are the really crappy 2012 version since he was already in the NBA by that time.
1656530093682.png

I'm sure he's wearing the crappy 2009 Space Jam XI in this one because they came out during his freshman year in the NCAA.
1656530490389.png

Back
Top Bottom