Official Jordan XI Thread

Hit the restock on SNKRS for the Low IE Breds. But this is how USPS delivered them empty *** box. I Contacted Nike and they said it’s nothing they can do because the delivery window is closed. The empty box was delivered Monday….I called Nike Monday, 2 minutes after the box was delivered
F95EA5CC-E5BD-4D3D-B5B7-627FA0FF4E0E.jpeg
CC881033-E481-4BE8-ACB6-FC43368B7C56.jpeg
3AF01FD6-BA5F-47BD-98B2-EAD83C23B193.jpeg

Hit the restock on SNKRS for the Low IE Breds. But this is how USPS delivered them empty *** box. I Contacted Nike and they said it’s nothing they can do because the delivery window is closed. The empty box was delivered Monday….I called Nike Monday, 2 minutes after the box was delivered
this would be a USPS issue.

Dispute the charge with your bank

Not true. Happened to me 2x over the summer. Those new boxes are trash and can easily open. Both times Nike reshipped the item for free with no questions asked. They know the issue with the boxes....

Not true. Happened to me 2x over the summer. Those new boxes are trash and can easily open. Both times Nike reshipped the item for free with no questions asked. They know the issue with the boxes....
Well they haven’t done anything yet, no response to my email and when I call they’re telling me that “team” only responds to emails. I have since done a PayPal claim.

Not sure where else to post this except maybe the Space Jam thread but can someone go peep my LC thread for some ‘16 Jams in the legit check section for me? Or I can post pics here too if needed

Not sure where else to post this except maybe the Space Jam thread but can someone go peep my LC thread for some ‘16 Jams in the legit check section for me? Or I can post pics here too if needed

Please feel free to post that on here because it's clearly a broad thread for the XI. And you have something tied to the XI.

I can still remember this commercial for the XI even though it came out during the 1995-96 NBA season.

I can still remember this commercial for the XI even though it came out during the 1995-96 NBA season.

I remember this being shown a lot. Bulls were getting a lot of attention. all of us wanted to have these Concords but couldn't have one nor afford them.

I remember this being shown a lot. Bulls were getting a lot of attention. all of us wanted to have these Concords but couldn't have one nor afford them.

The Concord was the only colorway of the XI that received a TV commercial treatment because all the other colorways didn't have one after this one.

Although the Concord was the first colorway released that year, I'm going to reiterate that I didn't care for them, I somewhat disliked them. I only liked the Black/Red version from that year, and I ended up getting them in April 1996. But ironically, I ended up liking the Concord in 2001 for whatever odd reason. I remember passing on the 2001 version, I'm glad I passed on the crappy 2011 version, but glad to have gotten the 2018 version with the 45 on the back.

The Concord was the only colorway of the XI that received a TV commercial treatment because all the other colorways didn't have one after this one.

Although the Concord was the first colorway released that year, I'm going to reiterate that I didn't care for them, I somewhat disliked them. I only liked the Black/Red version from that year, and I ended up getting them in April 1996. But ironically, I ended up liking the Concord in 2001 for whatever odd reason. I remember passing on the 2001 version, I'm glad I passed on the crappy 2011 version, but glad to have gotten the 2018 version with the 45 on the back.
while the patent cut on the 2018 version for me was great, I hated the idea of it being the 45 and just couldn't get over it. adding the fact that there were quality issues on some pairs, and cheap insoles.

while the patent cut on the 2018 version for me was great, I hated the idea of it being the 45 and just couldn't get over it. adding the fact that there were quality issues on some pairs, and cheap insoles.
I’m the same way. If they ever drop that mold with a 23 I’ll buy 2 pears prolly

Checking in for that Columbia release next year…That’ll officially be my ending when it comes to the XI’s…Not up on Retro + colorways…Only pair I might circle back around for is the ~23~ Concords…

I'm
I need a pair of concords since I sold my 2011 pair.

I will at least double up on the DMPs if they ever retro those.
I'm still debating on the Jubilees. I love the 11s but some of the newer Jordans are just great for comfort.

I'm still debating on the Jubilees. I love the 11s but some of the newer Jordans are just great for comfort.

I have four pairs of Jubilees.

The reason being is that they aren't going to retro those ever again since it's the 25th anniversary. That's it. The XIs aren't getting another 25th anniversary. Plus it's just a clean and simple colorway that will go with anything.

The milky sole doesn't yellow as hard either. I still wear my jeter xi lows and the soles are still milky white unlike the concords which I never wore and yellowed hard.

Back
Top Bottom