Official Jordan XI Thread

Something about the red sock liner is throwing me off…. Gonna have to wait and see…

Former Tar Heels coach Roy Williams wearing some Jordan XI.
1658290417144.png

1658290470751.png

So I've been out the game for a minute, ever since raffles and bots started taking over the jordan scene. Just been content with copping regular nikes and chilling. I copped a pair of XI IE low blk/red for my son last year off Flight Club. Didn't feel the need to think twice about the order because I knew FC to be legit from back in the day. I recently decided to pull the trigger on some cool grey Xls for myself from FC last week Friday. Got the shipping info a day or two later and it said DHL from Hong Kong shipped by GOAT. com. I knew nothing of GOAT, and found it odd that my shoes were coming from HK, especially since the IE lows I bought last year didn't. Once I went down that rabbit hole of FC, GOAT and HK I was shocked to see all the complaints about fakes. Then I see some people say no it's legit, it's just from a different factory blah blah.

My shoes are coming on Monday and at this point I just want to know what the deal really is. So for those of you who know or have first hand knowledge, am I getting fakes coming to me? Are people misinformed about FC and GOAT?

Thanks,

Last edited:
So I've been out the game for a minute, ever since raffles and bots started taking over the jordan scene. Just been content with copping regular nikes and chilling. I copped a pair of XI IE low blk/red for my son last year off Flight Club. Didn't feel the need to think twice about the order because I knew FC to be legit from back in the day. I recently decided to pull the trigger on some cool grey Xls for myself from FC last week Friday. Got the shipping info a day or two later and it said DHL from Hong Kong shipped by GOAT. com. I knew nothing of GOAT, and found it odd that my shoes were coming from HK, especially since the IE lows I bought last year didn't. Once I went down that rabbit hole of FC, GOAT and HK I was shocked to see all the complaints about fakes. Then I see some people say no it's legit, it's just from a different factory blah blah.

My shoes are coming on Monday and at this point I just want to know what the deal really is. So for those of you who know or have first hand knowledge, am I getting fakes coming to me? Are people misinformed about FC and GOAT?

Thanks,
Goat bought out Flight Club a few years ago. Don’t worry, your shoes are legit.

Forgive me, not an 11 expert, but these are fakes right? This colorway hasn't ever existed right? Dude was a **** at the poker room and talking a lot of ****, not as much to me as to others, but I bit my tongue bc I wasn't sure. I won't hesitate next time though if they definitely are fakes. Thought they could be Win Like 86 customs but they have different graphite panel area.

20220731_201309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom