Official Jordan XI Thread

it needs to have something special otherwise a pass.

definitely, I still recall recently that the AJ1 low SE Concords are out of stock while having an over-abundance of the said shoe being sold by resellers over retail. not a lot got sold and are now selling for retail. I can't buy now nor scared that they'll be gone fast since they've been sitting for months. serves them right.

I was already passing on the tweaked DMP XI slated for this December. I didn't get them in 2006, so I'm not getting them 17 years later in 2023. They were always just another version of the Concord XI to me with slight tweaks, specifically with the upper being leathery and the Jumpman logos on the sides made with cheap metallic copper gold, and the purple parts of the Concord were changed to gold on the DMP.

Like I've reiterated throughout this site, many resellers lack the logic to know about supply and demand. They ignorantly assume if they aggressively hoard shoes that people are willing to overpay their unnecessarily exorbitant prices on the secondary market basing on desperation due to the shoes not being available in stores. That's normally not the case with general releases because the demand isn't high despite the supply not being available in stores. Even a lot of limited-type releases can't fetch high prices on the secondary market because the demand isn't high as well.

First leak of the upcoming DMPs. Awful leak as expected, but they’re a must for me.
BBCA878D-D6E3-462C-8AB1-009B59EDA9C1.jpeg

They were always just another version of the Concord XI to me with slight tweaks, specifically with the upper being leathery and the Jumpman logos on the sides made with cheap metallic copper gold, and the purple parts of the Concord were changed to gold on the DMP.

Except the original DMPs had the regular mesh upper. And the Concord purple outsole pods are black, not gold.

Here's some updated details for the XI Low IE Black/White slated for this September:

Air Jordan 11 Low IE “Black/White”
Color: Black/Black-White
Style Code: 919712-001
Release Date: September 22, 2023
Price: $190

The finished product is expected to look like this latest mock-up.
Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-Black-White-919712-001-2023.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-Black-White-919712-001-Release-Info.jpg

I wore the 2018 Concord XI yesterday with this jersey. I admit this is my favorite jersey to wear with these because of the correlation with the number 45 on both. I like to emulate Michael Jordan's 1995 NBA Playoffs look with the shoes and jersey.
IMG_6877.JPG

I had to photograph the back of these just to have proof that I legitimately had the 2018 version because all the other versions of the Concord XI commonly had the 23 on the back. 😆
IMG_6879.JPG

It appears there's a different version of the DMP XI slated for this December that has the fake metallic gold material with the Jumpman logo.

This will be the version for the DMP XI slated for this December. The tweaks on this version will be the material choice for the upper and a different color sole. They're rehashing the embossed material for the Jumpman logo on this version.

Back
Top Bottom