***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Pointless?  No.  collecting is great.  If your doing it for the right reasons. 
To me it's pointless, I respect others thoughts on it but I don't hesistate to state my point of view.

The average man(that I am) will never complete a JB collection. Who on NT got Eminem 4s to complete the 4s, or Tokyo 5s to complete they 5s? Why start something you gone sell off before you ever finish.

check the sig i have every release available in men's size 11 that was store released, every cw to include the women's low pink in a size 13 which should be a half size to big but i'll know how they fit when i try them on, i've paid resell for the 3 big releases and i'm just not feeling like doing it for the 4th time so for me the collection is pointless and i'm over it

To me it's pointless, I respect others thoughts on it but I don't hesistate to state my point of view.

The average man(that I am) will never complete a JB collection. Who on NT got Eminem 4s to complete the 4s, or Tokyo 5s to complete they 5s? Why start something you gone sell off before you ever finish.

So it's pointless just because you can't get every single shoe ever released? :rolleyes

for me yes, it's pointless

anyways passing on the playoff lows :nerd:
so this means you'll just buy what you can matchy matchy with now and not for ocd collection purposes? :D

BTW just got bred 1s for ocd collection purposes...

check the sig i have every release available in men's size 11 that was store released, every cw to include the women's low pink in a size 13 which should be a half size to big but i'll know how they fit when i try them on, i've paid resell for the 3 big releases and i'm just not feeling like doing it for the 4th time so for me the collection is pointless and i'm over it

So it's pointless just because you can't get every single shoe ever released?
eyes.gif

anyways passing on the playoff lows 
nerd.gif
so this means you'll just buy what you can matchy matchy with now and not for ocd collection purposes?
happy.gif

yeah more or less

So it's pointless just because you can't get every single shoe ever released? :rolleyes

anyways passing on the playoff lows :nerd:
so this means you'll just buy what you can matchy matchy with now and not for ocd collection purposes? :D

yeah more or less
black ovo's like 550 right now ;p

i really didn't care too much about missing ovo. pretty hyped over the playoff lows . patiently waiting to get them for a respectable price

[thread="641956"]Quote:[/thread]

black ovo's like 550 right now ;p
Got rid of two kicks to try and justify ovo resale. Still ain't manage to talk myself into it yet tho.

i guess i could go that route to get the ovos, sell other pairs to fund which would 2 fold help, lots of decisions to make next month
yea I love my 13s but there are a couple that might come again this year so I could do that but then again too... ive got 09 nubuck and they're pretty damn similar to the ovo's so it's kinda making me not right now

Anyone hear any news about the Red Suede's releasing?

Ever since a couple of posts in early Jan. the board has been silent.

I'm guessing if there will be a release it will be late in 2017.

View media item 2345346

These are NOT releasing............Ever.

White/red 12s are not releasing either. They`re done with 3/4 12s at least until next year or whenever they decide to do a pack or something.

Tramaine Brock yesterday...View media item 2348825

View media item 2346267
I have not found a legit pair of shoes on there yet! Multiple size runs of limited shoes ***** yeah right! Dudes are scammers. Want you to send money to Walmart credit union and get all mad at you when you ask for pictures to prove they are legit . Run run away from that trash. It is temping though to look

This has to be BS! Says PP protected. It's an app called Poshmark - tons of DS shoes marked down... idk, seems suspect AF to me.

Multiple sizes, also.

View media item 2346271

Also common sense they are selling for 75 below retail / tax / shipping lmao and they take a 20% fee . Next!!

it's hard to tell completely from that one pic but they don't look fake, right aglets, and i'm def not seeing what you mean by laced fake, closer pics and i'd be able to tell from a shadow of a doubt but from what we can see there's not enough to truly judge
You can tell. Even a dye job wont be that red because the base is a blue, not a white. You wouldn't be able to use a cover paint, which could make them look that red, but it would smooth out the suede. A dye wont penetrate enough, especially for how red it looks.

You havent seen one pair of blue 12s that have been customized to be a bright red............MAYBE a burgandy or dark red, because thats the only option.

They`re fake, 100%

And those are fake as ****, LMFAO. Clearly they`re laced like fakes and not the authentic.

Now if this was Dez Bryant ,it`d be a different story..............Clearly even athletes arent beyond getting scammed, lol.

Geno smith, Kevin hart, fab(the originator of wearing fakes)

They all get got

Back
Top Bottom