***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I bet those are an easy cop. Lows don't sell. Those will sit. I'll sell you authentic presale for 230 shipped. Let me know lol

I bet those are an easy cop. Lows don't sell. Those will sit. I'll sell you authentic presale for 230 shipped. Let me know lol
minus ovo's and wings, every pair has been an easy cop, espc when a couple pairs of the mids went on sale, so miss me with that non-sense 
mean.gif

Last edited:
minus ovo's and wings, every pair has been an easy cop, espc when a couple pairs of the mids went on sale, so miss me with that non-sense :smh:  

Master's, French Blue, Melo (GS), Wolf Grey (GS), and Flu Games were not easy cops. Sold out fast and didn't make it to NDC. Even foot sites sold out pretty quick.

minus ovo's and wings, every pair has been an easy cop, espc when a couple pairs of the mids went on sale, so miss me with that non-sense 
mean.gif

Master's, French Blue, Melo (GS), Wolf Grey (GS), and Flu Games were not easy cops. Sold out fast and didn't make it to NDC. Even foot sites sold out pretty quick.
walked into FTL on release day no for masters, won ticket from flu games, deployed in Kuwait (July-March) with crappy slow internet and only missed Ovos, if you had a hard time copping any air jordan 12 in 2016-17 you didn't want that pair, point blank and i don't buy GS nor care about anything them, if it can't be bought in an 11 it don't matter to me, so again miss me with the BS
eyes.gif

walked into FTL on release day no for masters, won ticket from flu games, deployed in Kuwait (July-March) with crappy slow internet and only missed Ovos, if you had a hard time copping any air jordan 12 in 2016-17 you didn't want that pair, point blank and i don't buy GS nor care about anything them, if it can't be bought in an 11 it don't matter to me, so again miss me with the BS :rolleyes   

So which did you miss out on?

walked into FTL on release day no for masters, won ticket from flu games, deployed in Kuwait (July-March) with crappy slow internet and only missed Ovos, if you had a hard time copping any air jordan 12 in 2016-17 you didn't want that pair, point blank and i don't buy GS nor care about anything them, if it can't be bought in an 11 it don't matter to me, so again miss me with the BS
eyes.gif

So which did you miss out on?
nerd.gif

That perforated rat hide suede is turribull
stop it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom