***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
It's tough love fam. Obviously he has his own style, but I'm just trying to help him out. I used to rock baggy jeans myself, but now I have my jeans tapered by a dope *** tailor named Antonio.
   But did you like his shoes tho?

Dude gets chastised for wearing HIS French blue 12's with HIS preference for jeans on HIS own birthday, makes a subtle homophobic remark in the context of denim he apparently should wear, and then gets chastised for answering it in HIS own way. :lol:

Niketalk never change...:rofl:

Dude gets chastised for wearing HIS French blue 12's with HIS preference for jeans on HIS own birthday, makes a subtle homophobic remark in the context of denim he apparently should wear, and then gets chastised for answering it in HIS own way. :lol:

Lol true.

It changed. It used to be way worse. EVEN LESS is tolerated these days. Dudes have just mastered the art of being hilariously disrespectful and staying within the guidelines.

NikeTalk used to have long running jokes. It ain't really like that no more. It now gets deaded after a few pages.

Last edited:
Does anyone in here know of anyone that can restore shoes? I have the original cherry XII's and original White red XIII's where my sole are coming apart.

playoff low slowly selling out. nt soho only has 10.5+ despite a 10 on display. ndc has a size 10+ . want to wait for outlets but I'm sketchy if they'll show up

i paid just a tad bit more but i'm semi satisfied, now for them playoff lows when i get back in a couple days, the low grays shortly after that and the wait for the red suede and next psny ver.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/02/19/first-look-psny-x-air-jordan-12-wheat/
http://sneakernews.com/2017/02/16/psny-jordan-12-wheat-release-info/

but i mean JB isn't dropping anymore mids this year.....
devil.gif
Things can always change, especially with collaborations.............You wont see anymore general releases until the Holiday season (MAYBE) or 2018
i'm sure will see what the future holds, but seeing as there's a all red AJ1 coming out soon, i'm pretty sure the XII will be right behind it, but what do i know, i'm just here to buy shoes
playoff low slowly selling out. nt soho only has 10.5+ despite a 10 on display. ndc has a size 10+ . want to wait for outlets but I'm sketchy if they'll show up
i'm jumping on soon as i get to house, bcuz that 20% mil disco looks better than the 10% ndc gives

Just when I thought I was finally done, finally ready to shut the place down, finally ready to break the internet..... I come home from my 9mon deployment with horrible news, my brother in law made off with half my shoe collection smmfh, so it won't be 32/32 on March 18, sorry everyone, maybe next yr, I only have to replace let's see, w ovo, psny, wings, masters, flu games, UNC, reverse cherries, black melos, and neoprene I think that's it well from the XII collection "the Undertaker is looking for a Deadman"

Just when I thought I was finally done, finally ready to shut the place down, finally ready to break the internet..... I come home from my 9mon deployment with horrible news, my brother in law made off with half my shoe collection smmfh, so it won't be 32/32 on March 18, sorry everyone, maybe next yr, I only have to replace let's see, w ovo, psny, wings, masters, flu games, UNC, reverse cherries, black melos, and neoprene I think that's it well from the XII collection "the Undertaker is looking for a Deadman"

Oooooohhhhh man don't hurt him too bad.

Wow I'm mad for you.

That's foul as chuck, my heart sunk when I read that..... Dead man walking for real

W.T.F.... what a savage. Way I see it you got two options:

1) you get this punk pinched on a felony (lotta ex-service members in the police who won't look kindly on what he pulled, too).

2) you call the REAL fam and roll up on him like Jules & Vincent

giphy.gif

Sue, sue, sue and get him locked up

And not yourself by doing that [emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

W.T.F.... what a savage. Way I see it you got two options:

2) you call the REAL fam and roll up on him like Jules & Vincent

giphy.gif

Idk why people think they can steal whatever they want with no consequences. Same with folks thinking property damage goes unpunished. Ain't no need to fight or get violent like some kid, be a grown up and sue or get them thrown in jail.

Smh, and they say trust Family over everything; the people closest to you should be trusted the least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom