***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
I have noticed you been getting banned from a lot of threads lately
For ranting/defending myself, talking about 2Pac Pain's after the moderator warned me, and numerous other things.

^^And....don't forget about the cartoon gifs as well. Lol.

For the person asking about white/pinks, they are supposed to be released in Infant, Toddler, PS & GS. So lil feet ppl should feast on this release.

^^And....don't forget about the cartoon gifs as well. Lol.

For the person asking about white/pinks, they are supposed to be released in Infant, Toddler, PS & GS. So lil feet ppl should feast on this release.
They don't really care about the .gifs because everyone uses .gifs.

IMO I don't see any retailer dropping the same GR model shoe on the same day. Masters & White/Pink on the same day?

maybe fnl will? remember releases were supposed to change up
Yea ima have to check tomorrow.

Peep "Y-society" lmk what u think-?, Ive been vibing off the "Travel at you own pace" lp, I think you could get with it, got alot of throwback feels on it.

I hope no guys are getting this to wear [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji]

A little pink is ok but this would be too much for a dude

Maybe to rep for save the tatas month, thats about it though.

Woah those are too ill for the niece
Definitely fresh, called fnl this am , boy that answered said no go for anything below gs sizes.
Im kinda p!$$ed , really want to put my lil girl in these. Seriously considering coppin and ice em for her til she can fit em.

Definitely fresh, called fnl this am , boy that answered said no go for anything below gs sizes.
Im kinda p!$$ed , really want to put my lil girl in these. Seriously considering coppin and ice em for her til she can fit em.

I may have to do the same.

I bought my shorty like 4 pairs of the pink snakeskin XI ranging from 4c to 1y so she can wear them as she grows. After that, she can steal her mom's 5.5y. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The biggest size the white/pink 12s will come in is a 9.5Y which fits like a men's 9.5 but only narrower. I'm a US size 10 and feel like I can pull the 9.5Y off with the laces loosened and thinner socks. I'd wear em in October and even if October wasn't a month to wear pink, I'd still consider copping. All the 12s so far lookin good this year

Edit: also I'm not worried about a lil pink. It's just a color. If it don't bother me on these Aunt Pearl KD 8s I'm bout to go pick up, it won't bother me on some cleanly constructed 12s :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope no guys are getting this to wear [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji]

A little pink is ok but this would be too much for a dude

I'm with you fam, I know we live in different times and it's more socially acceptable but as a man I'd never wear pink in that fashion.

For the people that own any of the XII's released this year can we get a few on feet pics? Maybe with shorts, joggers, or regular pants. No skinny jeans or football tights please. Thank you very much. :smile:

For the people that own any of the XII's released this year can we get a few on feet pics? Maybe with shorts, joggers, or regular pants. No skinny jeans or football tights please. Thank you very much. :smile:

I believe the first 2016 release would be the masters. My psny's on foot with semi skinny/slim jeans(which are basically joggers) just in case u were curious how they look like lol

View media item 1921949

I believe the first 2016 release would be the masters. My psny's on foot with semi skinny/slim jeans(which are basically joggers) just in case u were curious how they look like lol

View media item 1921949

Yea I know the Masters are officially the 1st release but there are people who already own pairs as well as the white/pinks n french blues. Please look thru the thread but thx for the pics of PSNY's.

Last edited:
The pair of French blues I bought last week has really bad quality rubber at the back on the side of the heel. Its more like memory foam than the regular hard rubber found on other pairs of XIIs I've had like the playoffs or taxis.

Yea I know the Masters are officially the 1st release but there are people who already own pairs as well as the white/pinks n french blues. Please look thru the thread but thx for the pics of PSNY's.
Just trying to help out and not everybody has 2016 AJ12s yet... Please look through instagram to see what you are looking for but thanks for the info.

Didn't expect there would be codes for the AJ12 Master's, but apparently they're out now.

Raffle ends Feb 24th.

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall - d67023a044
West Covina / WSF West Covina – 3ac1b5d522

Interesting, Footlocker seems to be FCFS on these in many places. Wonder if Shiekh just raffles off all Jordan Retros now.

Yeah, my local Finishline is raffling too. I assume that places who didn't get a certain amount are just going to raffle. Who knows what that amount is though. I know my local Footlocker thought they had so many pairs of WC4 and did fcfs but sold out on release day.

Back
Top Bottom