***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
You’re base this claim off of??

What do y'all base the "omg whoa I'd me this will be hard" claim on? Bcuz someone said qs? Masters and flu games didn't stick around, and after that the rest of the Jordan's were had, DBs flew off shelves and the net and yet the resell wasn' there and were easily obtainable, only wings/ovo/PSNY have been hard 12s to get and unless the Taxis are OVO #s they'll be easy to get, y'all in here panickng and haven't even seen a release calendar yet

Flu games weren’t easy for me
I only tried on snkrs but it took me 45 mins to cop
Kept giving me shipping errors
I kept pressing buy until it went thru lol
I think if foot apps do reserves it shouldn’t be too hard
Online and snkrs its gonna be tough imo

Flu games weren’t easy for me
I only tried on snkrs but it took me 45 mins to cop
Kept giving me shipping errors
I kept pressing buy until it went thru lol

I picked up flu games in store, no ticket after raffle, I've picked up every 12 released either in store or on snkrs minus the "true limited" with no issues

maroon 6s were considered a QS and we seen how GR those were, who knows what JB is going to do if these release
I still think this cutting numbers is being overplayed.. What ppl shouldve been focusing on, was the "making certain models scared again" statement.. Just my thoughts

SP got them taxi ready. :pimp:

taxi.JPG

I’m good on the taxis still have my pair from 2013 looking DS if you are interested in them don’t underestimate this release the older release was the last time I did a camp out and it was crazy one of the longest lines I have ever seen

But give us the cherry 12 already it’s been 10 years

I wonder how these will look. History these have never been butchered even though no retro looks identical to the Og

If Shoe Palace is getting that's a good sign they are a GR. My 2013s got stolen when my house was broken into. I'm getting 3 pairs of these.

200.gif

i been waiting YEARS for these. Bought my girl a pair for resell 2 years back for her bday and i was so jealous.

THESE WILL BE HAD!!@!

Reactions: ARK
How do 12s hold up over time? Been eyeing a pair of 1997 Cherry 12s but not sure if they face the same fate as Jordan 3's and 4's in terms of crumbling.

Back
Top Bottom