***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Sept 10th AJ12 is not OVO
Good looks.
happy.gif

Curious what it is. If it is playoffs, I'll cop and beat my 2012's.

Last edited:
I read they were supposed to have a gradient upper, so I don't think that's the finished product.

I would cop if they look like that though. Beats the Cool Greys from 2012 with the orange hits.

Just
I read they were supposed to have a gradient upper, so I don't think that's the finished product.

I would cop if they look like that though. Beats the Cool Greys from 2012 with the orange hits.
Didn't mind that orange on the 2012 grey pair. Just matched my "Chicago Bears" gear.:D

Looks like a basic ps of the bobcat 12s. I need more pictures. Suede uppers on 12s are just gross. Pass on any 12 with that upper.

Was able to cart a couple sizes on the snkrs app pretty easily, but not real interested so I let them go. I'm hoping this means the French blues and Breds will be just as easy.

Was able to cart a couple sizes on the snkrs app pretty easily, but not real interested so I let them go. I'm hoping this means the French blues and Breds will be just as easy.
Good luck with that. Everybody and their Grandmas are gonna want those especially those Flu's. They have a lot of nostalgia to them.

Back
Top Bottom