***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
wheres he gonna get laces with jumpman on them? yellow lacetips with the current jumpman lettering would have been dope imo
Are you serious? Oh noes...no jumpman on my lacetips that will rub off. FOH. Nobody cares.

These Are Leaps And Bounds Better Than A Standard AJ12 Release From A Materials Standpoint.

The Leather On These Is Arguably Some Of The Best That Jordan Brand Uses On Releases, Inner Liner Included :pimp:

$225 isn't so bad when compared to the grey PSNYs that went for $300 and have similar materials

Bro we were paying $100 for 1s and $115 for 4s in 2006 :rolleyes

I remember when $300 got you 2 shoes. Now a days the OG DMP pack would retail for $550

It is what it is at this point >D
Welli am one of those that think if we all let these 200plus shoes sit and let it goto outlets, maybe and maybe JB will go back down in price. Inflation is not even 2.7 at this point.

Impossible to let shoes truly sit with resellers
Shadows still sitting bro and dipped down low to $115. And if we all play it smart and wait it out these will sit to and we will be able to pick them up at $115 to which is what these are really worth

Inflation is real but JB and Nike are really trying to knock sneaker heads in the head. 225? 250? Where does it stop? I guess when we stop paying. Even then they hit the outlets for 139 and they still win

Shadows still sitting bro and dipped down low to $115. And if we all play it smart and wait it out these will sit to and we will be able to pick them up at $115 to which is what these are really worth
Where these sitting at ?

well youre posting and raging like a douche over something trivial that people are discussing, so you care. and obviously he cares. FOH if u dont care and keep it moving kid.
Feelings. Lol.

Even the Bordeaux and dark grey sat only long enough to reach $150ish, 12s rarely sit, much to my chargin, trust I'd love for them to sit and i could get mil disco on all 12s but thats not the reality of anything that smells limited, look at the jeter 11s people realized them thangs were a gr and sent them back to eastbay, champs and nike

Shadows still sitting bro and dipped down low to $115.
Where these sitting at ?
Think he means shadow 10s. Not the 1s. Yes we do have shadow 10s sitting in our mall.
tenor.gif

So ****ing salty about the Michigan XIIs. Missed out on every single drawing here locally and on the apps and missed out on both of my SNKRS accounts also. Anyone know of a size 13 available online anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom