***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I wanted to address this reselling topic which has been a buzz the last few pages.

Everything in this world has an intrinsic value. Whether we like to believe it or not, there's always a value. Resell value is something different all together. It's not necessarily what something is worth, but what someone is willing to pay for that item.

Resellers are not the ones to blame. Because let's face it, the consumer has generally created this secondary market by willingly paying for these items at the price listed by the seller. It's capitalism in it's purest form.

The good news is, the consumer also has the power to control price. If you don't buy something at the price listed, eventually price drops. Simple Alfred Marshall Supply & Demand curve with a little bit of Keynesian Economics. If you don't agree with the listed price, then don't buy. I understand seeing resell prices across most market platform such as Flight Club, Goat, StockX, Stadium Goods etc creates this sentiment or agreed belief of price, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's what something is worth.

If there is a significant collective effort towards not buying at these obscene prices, resellers are either forced to move on to something else worth reselling or dropping their prices down to point which consumer are comfortable spending.

I wanted to address this reselling topic which has been a buzz the last few pages.

Everything in this world has an intrinsic value. Whether we like to believe it or not, there's always a value. Resell value is something different all together. It's not necessarily what something is worth, but what someone is willing to pay for that item.

Resellers are not the ones to blame. Because let's face it, the consumer has generally created this secondary market by willingly paying for these items at the price listed by the seller. It's capitalism in it's purest form.

The good news is, the consumer also has the power to control price. If you don't buy something at the price listed, eventually price drops. Simple Alfred Marshall Supply & Demand curve with a little bit of Keynesian Economics. If you don't agree with the listed price, then don't buy. I understand seeing resell prices across most market platform such as Flight Club, Goat, StockX, Stadium Goods etc creates this sentiment or agreed belief of price, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's what something is worth.

If there is a significant collective effort towards not buying at these obscene prices, resellers are either forced to move on to something else worth reselling or dropping their prices down to point which consumer are comfortable spending.
So simple, yet so many don’t understand. Resellers are not the problem, it’s the buyers who “can’t miss out” that cave in to the ridiculous prices.

Resellers become the problem when they use illegitimate means of acquiring multiple pairs of shoes to buy with the sole intent of reselling. Yes, ultimately it is the choice of the buyer to pay resell prices or not, but to pretend that it doesn't affect many people that actually want the shoes is foolish. Either way... #teamretailorbust

So simple, yet so many don’t understand. Resellers are not the problem, it’s the buyers who “can’t miss out” that cave in to the ridiculous prices.
This true but lately I dont see how buyers could complain cause nothing really makes money anymore. Used to be easy to make 200 off a shoe now it's nearly impossible cause of everyone trying to do it and companies putting out more pairs. Mich 12s and butters next week are great examples. 3 yrs those would be selling for 5-600 easy not now though

Resellers become the problem when they use illegitimate means of acquiring multiple pairs of shoes to buy with the sole intent of reselling. Yes, ultimately it is the choice of the buyer to pay resell prices or not, but to pretend that it doesn't affect many people that actually want the shoes is foolish. Either way... #teamretailorbust

Why are you upset with resellers getting multiple pairs? Are you referring to bots or "back dooring" pairs? If what you're referring to is the latter, then I can understand your point. But bots are fair game IMO. Everyone has access to this technology. They're using it to get ahead. No foul in that, IMO.

the only way to kill resale would be to build up #teamretailorbust

but like any strike... scabs will crush your movement

This movement will never gain traction. Why? Because sneakers are still considered maintaining or gaining a social status symbol amongst your peers. Until this changes, the movement will never move the needle.

9DAC320E-1D81-49B1-8BC2-0AB5DECF8C89.jpeg

FTL pair :nthat:
Waiting for my SNKRS app pair to come in!

Why are you upset with resellers getting multiple pairs? Are you referring to bots or "back dooring" pairs? If what you're referring to is the latter, then I can understand your point. But bots are fair game IMO. Everyone has access to this technology. They're using it to get ahead. No foul in that, IMO.

How are bots fair game when they are clearly against the rules of the retailer? Are you suggesting we all cheat the system just because a few bad eggs are doing it?

I understand what you said earlier about how the blame may lie on the buyers and not the resellers, not sure I agree 100% with that atm but I do think that is a reasonable argument.

question for you guys have ordered online from footsites before,

how long does it take for the points to show up on your star club/platinum accounts?

In store, i usually see it 2 days after the purchase but havent seen it yet on this online order

I just want to make sure they get added before i lock in for this weeks raffles

question for you guys have ordered online from footsites before,

how long does it take for the points to show up on your star club/platinum accounts?

In store, i usually see it 2 days after the purchase but havent seen it yet on this online order

I just want to make sure they get added before i lock in for this weeks raffles
usually 2 days after it ships.

This movement will never gain traction. Why? Because sneakers are still considered maintaining or gaining a social status symbol amongst your peers. Until this changes, the movement will never move the needle.

So basically it's not cheating if "everyone" is doing it? Nah, not that serious to me. I guess steroids in baseball is cool too because "everyone" is doing it. Gotta have that competitive advantage in order to make monies!

Last edited:
from my understanding bots don’t just increase your odds of getting the shoe

it literally stops others from having a chance cause it floods the site to where others cant get in

I’m not tech savvy enough to explain how but I know it spams the site to block others

Back
Top Bottom