***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Not feeling any kicks in that photo. Word to the wise, buy the real Olympic 7 instead of those alternate joints.

JB milking it in a olympic year.

Those new colorway Mock up's don't do it for me. Not a fan of nubuck 12s, and those look like they could both possibly be nubuck. Either way I'm just salty I got my hopes up on the White/Red re release.

I still have the gimmick 12s from 09 :lol: they'll become beaters when those blk/red 12s drop

Only in for a pair of FG's. The pe's, grey gradients, and cool grey (with the blue tab) don't do anything for me.

Wish JB would go ahead and bring back the flints though 
mean.gif

^
Me too, I'll use for the 12s. I do wanna get a XXX pair to wear around and probably end up balling in, but I think I'll just save for the French blue, $190 minus $15 bucks. A must have shoe for me.

Alright, definitely securing the White and French Blue 12s cheaper with my code online; repped!

^
Me too, I'll use for the 12s. I do wanna get a XXX pair to wear around and probably end up balling in, but I think I'll just save for the French blue, $190 minus $15 bucks. A must have shoe for me.

With the way things went down for the Master 12s shouldn't we be more concerned with getting them first rather than whether or not a coupon code will work?

With the way things went down for the Master 12s shouldn't we be more concerned with getting them first rather than whether or not a coupon code will work?
I managed to cart two pair of the Master 12 in my cart on footlocker.com and one in my cart on eastbay.com (for my cousin). The worst part is I was trying to help him secure them while he was at work but he didn't have enough money.

I managed to cart two pair of the Master 12 in my cart on footlocker.com and one in my cart on eastbay.com (for my cousin). The worst part is I was trying to help him secure them while he was at work but he didn't have enough money.

Dang. #TeamManual ?

Nike sending out Ls this morning. They are cancelling orders of master 12s and guaranteeing pairs of french blues plus a 20% discount. I had my first order cancelled, I hope I get at least 1 of my 2 pairs...

If you twitter search "@ nikestore french" then you find a bunch of people complaining that they don't want french blues, they want their masters!

I don't blame them though.

Same thing happened to me years ago on FTL for Space Jams. Order confirmation for 2 pairs. Shipping confirmation for 1. Didn't get either pair due to oversold.

Not good. You should call cuz they're cancelling orders as we speak.
Yeah, I went on and called them and they said the way they can tell your order is canceled is if it says "rescheduled" but being that I didn't get an email at all was a good sign and my pair is supposed to be picked up by ups today. Also asked about the 20% off the French Blue 12's and the people that don't want them and pretty much just call them if you want to work something else out.

Yeah, I went on and called them and they said the way they can tell your order is canceled is if it says "rescheduled" but being that I didn't get an email at all was a good sign and my pair is supposed to be picked up by ups today. Also asked about the 20% off the French Blue 12's and the people that don't want them and pretty much just call them if you want to work something else out.

What they say about the Frenchies and the disco?

Back
Top Bottom