***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Word? My lil bro said he couldn't find them on NDC/Swoosh this morning.
Don't know or haven't heard a single person that actually got to checkout from the link though. I think they gave SNKRS priority, which is BS. If that's the case, then they shoulda not had the link until later in the day (i.e. carolina foams, wc4's, etc).

- signed,

Salty I Didn't Get through

Don't know or haven't heard a single person that actually got to checkout from the link though. I think they gave SNKRS priority, which is BS. If that's the case, then they shoulda not had the link until later in the day (i.e. carolina foams, wc4's, etc).

- signed,

Salty I Didn't Get through

Didn't even show up on my SNKRS app (iPhone for those keeping tally) until 15 minutes after drop.

The link Nike Tweeted out sent me to the desktop version of SNKRS. Not sure if it was because I was on my phone.

I kept on getting error messages of all kinds; address, payment, and processing. But I just kept trying to hit the purchase button. Wasn't going through but about an hour later I got a confirmation email.

We'll see if my order goes through but thought I would share since people talking about the struggles online.

Has their been any updates on the white/red release date? Are those not dropping? I am so confused because I thought they were.

It's easier to not even acknowledge the 09's
laugh.gif
True

I had those 09 Blk/red suede 12s in HS, ended up selling them sometime during HS also.

That's so so so so disappointing it's not even funny.
mean.gif
If i get the Flu Games and Space Jams this year i'll be Cherry 12's away from retirement. 12s are the shoe that got me into sneakers when i was in elementary school. I'm stoked there's so many 12's releasing this year but damn, gimme the Cherry 12's.

Y'all tripping! They were bouncy but uh no 09 as a whole sucked for the XII's. The Cool Greys had some fuzzy like Nubuck material but shape was way off. The "Emoji Game" XII's were a gimmick. Kinda like remastered thus far. But to each his own.

If i get the Flu Games and Space Jams this year i'll be Cherry 12's away from retirement. 12s are the shoe that got me into sneakers when i was in elementary school. I'm stoked there's so many 12's releasing this year but damn, gimme the Cherry 12's.

I'm right there with you, man. I love all the respect the XII model is getting this year ( my favorite Jordan ). But that is one pair that has always alluded me. I was just a kid when they first dropped, and I was tied down by a control freak of a GF in 09 on the re-release, so that was a no go. ( Dumb move by me lmao )

Also this is a shoe I need brand new, crispy. Not old, yellow, and possibly worn. I can imagine the feeling of putting on a brand new pair of these out of the box and it's gotta feel so damn nice.

Can still remember the first time I saw them in a episode of 'smart guy' on Disney Channel. :rofl: I fell in love with them from that moment on.

Happy to see the Bred's and French Blue's make a return, but most of the new colorways don't do it for me.

I'm right there with you, man. I love all the respect the XII model is getting this year ( my favorite Jordan ). But that is one pair that has always alluded me. I was just a kid when they first dropped, and I was tied down by a control freak of a GF in 09 on the re-release, so that was a no go. ( Dumb move by me lmao )

Also this is a shoe I need brand new, crispy. Not old, yellow, and possibly worn. I can imagine the feeling of putting on a brand new pair of these out of the box and it's gotta feel so damn nice.

Can still remember the first time I saw them in a episode of 'smart guy' on Disney Channel.
roll.gif
I fell in love with them from that moment on.

Happy to see the Bred's and French Blue's make a return, but most of the new colorways don't do it for me.
Never know the White and Red 12s could release.

I know there is controversy over that nick name and these, but it's all good to me. They're too dope to nit pick over.

Back
Top Bottom