***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I really lost interest in the black red colorway. Had the ogs and first retro before so i been there done that. Had playoffs but i would cop new ones in a heart beat

My taxi retros cut the hell out my ankles tho.

My favs of the xii go taxi, playoffs, white red, navy white, french blue, then black red

Passed on the masters. I'm all in for frenchie last. Never could get the 04 joints so I'm geeked for the retro. Blk/red will be prolly b copped. I jus copped the 03s in 2014. Still holding up well but I'll take a fresh pair...ill TRY for white OVOs lol...p

If one of you needs a winners circle reward and gonna buy these or something 130 and above pm me i got a 20 winner circle reward expires the feb 28 but you gotta check out as guest and put in my winners circle number and reward number thats the only way it works now. The guy who asked for it first never hit me back again

Wow I did not expect this kinda turnaround on a retro plus cw when wc4 were not an instant sell out like these. Every store round me and online retailer is oos right now. Dis is crazy.

Wow I did not expect this kinda turnaround on a retro plus cw when wc4 were not an instant sell out like these. Every store round me and online retailer is oos right now. Dis is crazy.
I'd be willing to bet JB cut GR production numbers on retro+ CWs after almost every GR CW sat in the past year or so. The epitome of this was Aqua 8s and Maroon 6s sitting-was definitely not a good look for the brand.

Had 2003 flu game 12's.payed resell in o4 of $160 def looking forward to the double up.

were the masters a snkrs only release like the white cement iv or were they on ndc as well?

I'd be willing to bet JB cut GR production numbers on retro+ CWs after almost every GR CW sat in the past year or so. The epitome of this was Aqua 8s and Maroon 6s sitting-was definitely not a good look for the brand.

It's either that ^^^ or that fake sell out bs. I smell a restock and I will be ready!

for the guy who was wondering if the pink xii come in toddler sizes yea they come in every size except mens

This is why I use Black and Red when talking about the original version and "Food Poison Game" when talking about the 2009 version.

Back
Top Bottom