***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Last edited:
won't get me in anything out of state besides the shoes and i put a sticker over the "M" :lol: ok i'm lying about the sticker but i want to :rofl:
Aye I'm here thinking... "Who he think he lying to?" Lmao.
But i hear you. I grabbed a few for my alma matter, though i wish I could mess with Oregon and UNC merch. Em cws are too clean!!!!!

im still waiting for those to go on disco. i might pull the trigger when they hit below 140. hows the material on em?

He just ordered them for me today so I'll have them by Friday. I'll report by them. I ended up paying $150 and some change with his discount. I can live with that and I'm done with sneakers for 2018. The last 3/4 months has been the craziest for sneakers.

c3f4d444-88c6-4d76-b0ec-5f441f208fe2-large16x9_UTEPMinersLogoweb.jpg

University of Texas, El Paso

We're never going to get a proper playoff retro with good leather. They keep throwing out ones in a similar colorway, and I'm not sure why they did that low.

We're never going to get a proper playoff retro with good leather. They keep throwing out ones in a similar colorway, and I'm not sure why they did that low.

I hope to God we do. If they gave the Union 1 good leather, I hope they can do this classic justice...but I’m not holding my breath.

IF 12s were actually my most hyped shoe of the year... but honestly I was a bit disappointed. The quality of the suede is... well, not quality. The Bords and Dark Greys are way nicer. My midsole also looked kinda weird and cheap. Watch the FA pair be way nicer than my already worn full price pair direct from Nike, but ohh well, saving some $ on these does make me feel better.

I just checked the tracking and these were delivered 40 mins ago so hopefully they'll be there when I get off in an hour and a half. Someone will be glad to find these in the outlet this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom