***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
IMG_20180904_061411789_LL~2.jpg
My Winterized Joints!!! Lol

Bruh are you a gardener or a coal miner? What’s the deal???

I’ll stick with my masters , wore them last winter and they still look brand new today with one wipe down , $200 for these , jb trippin and so is that old head in here disrespecting the 11s smh

It’s funny how you throw out they’re mostly hype with the XI and proceed to throw up a pic of you in OVO 12s. The definition of hype. The hard to clean just sounds like a really lazy excuse. But please carry and move on.

It’s funny how you throw out they’re mostly hype with the XI and proceed to throw up a pic of you in OVO 12s. The definition of hype. The hard to clean just sounds like a really lazy excuse. But please carry and move on.
He has more 12s than your whole collection, chill

lol doubtful, but ok. i get he has his preference, and have no problem with that. the reasoning is a little questionable that's all.

i was in a suit and they worked well with the pin stripe, but i've plenty of 12 photo's and i'm willing to pay resell for 12s, not for 11s that's for darn sure, and again experience isn't an excuse, i've never had a prob cleaning my 12s minus a few early denim bleed lessons that don't come out, i'm actually finding it hilarious that my "OPINION" of a shoe bothers you so much, i mean you must honestly be new around here or we obviously stay out of threads that the other frequents bcuz my 12 love is well known, my against the grain taste is well known, my matchy matchy is very well known, but hey feel free to keep trying i'm all ears on why my opinion is wrong :rofl:here's what you don't know, i own every commercial released AJ12 that's available in a size 11m including women's size 12(my white and pinks are a 13w i think) and i am shy only the 3 PSNY prs. I also still own 2001 bred 11s buried somewhere in a tuff box with other shoes i'm not concerened about and 72-10s which i brought along on this europe deployment/rotation to beat into the ground with all this snow, when i was robbed for a 1/3-1/2 of my shoe collection i replaced my AJ12s that were stolen but not my 2012 Breds, i'm a 12 guy i love my stuff shell women's dress boot. Heck i can do you one even better, i'd pick the worst Lebron EXT over the best AJ11 :evil: you better ask about me because obviously you don't know me at all

Last edited:
no i do know you. i know your style can be outlandish. thats cool. do you. im not really worked up at all, nor does your opinion bother me lol. dont give yourself too much credit there lol. i find your reasoning of hype and a hard time cleaning them to be contradicting and somewhat lazy. 11s aren't my favorite either, i like 1s and 4s. you dont have to explain that to me.

i was in a suit and they worked well with the pin stripe, but i've plenty of 12 photo's and i'm willing to pay resell for 12s, not for 11s that's for darn sure, and again experience isn't an excuse, i've never had a prob cleaning my 12s minus a few early denim bleed lessons that don't come out, i'm actually finding it hilarious that my "OPINION" of a shoe bothers you so much, i mean you must honestly be new around here or we obviously stay out of threads that the other frequents bcuz my 12 love is well known, my against the grain taste is well known, my matchy matchy is very well known, but hey feel free to keep trying i'm all ears on why my opinion is wrong :rofl:here's what you don't know, i own every commercial released AJ12 that's available in a size 11m including women's size 12(my white and pinks are a 13w i think) and i am shy only the 3 PSNY prs. I also still own 2001 bred 11s buried somewhere in a tuff box with other shoes i'm not concerened about and 72-10s which i brought along on this europe deployment/rotation to beat into the ground with all this snow, when i was robbed for a 1/3-1/2 of my shoe collection i replaced my AJ12s that were stolen but not my 2012 Breds, i'm a 12 guy i love my stuff shell women's dress boot. Heck i can do you one even better, i'd pick the worst Lebron EXT over the best AJ11 :evil: you better ask about me because obviously you don't know me at all
this is an open forum though. you posted something. i responded with a question and then gave you my take on your response. thats kind of how a forum works lol. no jimmies rustled here boss

no i do know you. i know your style can be outlandish. thats cool. do you. im not really worked up at all, nor does your opinion bother me lol. dont give yourself too much credit there lol. i find your reasoning of hype and a hard time cleaning them to be contradicting and somewhat lazy. 11s aren't my favorite either, i like 1s and 4s. you dont have to explain that to me.

this is an open forum though. you posted something. i responded with a question and then gave you my take on your response. thats kind of how a forum works lol. no jimmies rustled here boss

giphy.gif

sometimes i wonder if i'm the most outlandish person on #NT but i cant be that bad |l:nerd::lol:

Anyone have a lead on a preschool Jordan 12 WNTR? Nike cancelled my order and these have dried up everywhere else. Size 1Y is what I’m looking for.

A whole week later and I haven't heard anything back from Footaction. Super trash customer service, maybe ever worse thsn Nike.

Back
Top Bottom