***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
patrice.png
jbhmmm.png
diddydatazz2.png

I'm with it.

i see 3 comparisons that will need to be made, 1st all the 12s, 2nd all the black based sunrise, 3rd these vs flu's.....imagine if these have master/flu game leather.....:nerd:.....still not looking forward to them.....|l.....still koppin like MK11.....:lol:

i see 3 comparisons that will need to be made, 1st all the 12s, 2nd all the black based sunrise, 3rd these vs flu's.....imagine if these have master/flu game leather.....:nerd:.....still not looking forward to them.....|l.....still koppin like MK11.....:lol:
Funny you'd mention the FG leather.
I approved this solely for the fact that they seem exactly like flu games, except for that blue overlay. And that's big! I'm a sucker for the black/blue combo.
I'm definitely in, Day 1 my dude! Lol
And you had your "blood red" 12s in-hand yet? If so what did you think?

FIBAS August 2019
Screenshot_20181221-063711_Talon.jpg

tenor.gif

JB testing my completion desire for the 12s

Funny you'd mention the FG leather.
I approved this solely for the fact that they seem exactly like flu games, except for that blue overlay. And that's big! I'm a sucker for the black/blue combo.
I'm definitely in, Day 1 my dude! Lol
And you had your "blood red" 12s in-hand yet? If so what did you think?

won't til either Mar or Jun next yr when i get back from Europe, not having any 12s sent out here in this trash winter weather, 12s are special too me

after wearing the international flight for over three weeks at work to break them in, i finally hooped in them last night. many the cushion is so comfortable, and the traction on the ****ty indoor gym i played in was awesome. this was one of the few times where i didn't slip while making quick turns! and has any of you noticed that after wearing them for a while the nubuck isn't so pressed down anymore, and it felt more like suede? or is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom